|IIM Indore IPMAT 2021:||IPMAT 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Preparation, Sample Paper|
|IIM Rohtak IPMAT 2021:||IPMAT 2021, Syllabus, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|IIM Ranchi IPM 2021:||IPM Admission 2021, Application Form, Result|
|JIPMAT 2021||JIPMAT 2021 Exam, Application Form, Login, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) will release JIPMAT admit card 2021 at jipmat.nta.ac.in. The admit card is issued to candidates who have applied for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test (JIPMAT 2021). Details like exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre are mentioned in the JIPMAT admit card. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the hall ticket to the exam centre. Along with the admit card, carry a valid id proof, a passport size photograph, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), personal transparent water bottle, self-declaration etc. Know more about JIPMAT 2021 admit card from this page such as the release date, process to download it, what to carry with it, details mentioned in it etc.
JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card
Download Admit Card: Link will be available soon
JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card Release Date
Note that the admit card is not sent via post to the candidates. Check the important dates regarding JIPMAT 2021 from the table given below.
|JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of admit card||to be announced|
|Exam date||20 Jun 2021(3.00 PM – 5.30 PM)|
How to Download JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates can download JIPMAT 2021 admit card from the official website only. Check the steps given below to download the admit card.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page (available soon).
2nd step: A login window will open after following the step given above.
3rd step: In the login window, enter the application number as generated after the application process and password.
4th step: Enter the security code and click on the ‘login’ button.
5th step: Now, the dashboard will open. Here, check the link of the admit card and click on it. Now, download the admit card and take its printout for future reference.
Forgot JIPMAT 2021 Login Credentials? Here’s What You Can Do
If the candidates have forgotten their JIPMAT 2021 login password, they can follow the steps given below to retrieve it.
1st step: Go to the official website, jipmat.nta.ac.in.
2nd step: Now, click on the admit card link.
3rd step: Next, click on the ‘Forgot password’ button.
4th step: Then, enter the registered mobile number or registered email id in the provided space.
5th step: Now, select the option through which the password has to be retrieved.
- Option 1: Using security question and answer used during form filling.
- Option 2: Using a verification code sent via text message at your registered mobile number.
- Option 3: Using a reset link sent via email to your registered email address.
6th step: Now, enter the details and write down the password.
What to do if forgot JIPMAT 2021 application number? If the candidates have forgotten JIPMAT 2021 application number, then it is advised to check the downloaded confirmation page. The application number is mentioned on the confirmation page. Also, the candidates can check their registered email addres sto know the application number.
Important Instructions for JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card
Check the important instructions for JIPMAT 2021 admit card:
- No duplicate admit cards shall be issued at the exam centre, so do not forget to carry it on the day of the exam.
- The candidates must not change any entry in the admit card or mutilate it.
- No admit card is issued to the candidates if their application form was incomplete or whose eligibility criteria are not fulfilled.
- The candidates must preserve their admit card until the admission process is over.
What to if There is Discrepancy in JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card?
After the availability of the admit card, the candidates must check all the particulars mentioned in it. If there is any error in the details or in the photograph or signature shown in the admit card, then the candidates may immediately contact the helpline.
Helpline: 011-40759000 (Between 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
Email id: email@example.com
What to Carry to JIPMAT 2021 Exam Centre?
The candidates must carry the following items to JIPMAT 2021 exam centre.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded during online application process)
- A valid id proof (must be original and valid)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Duly filled in Self-declaration
- A simple transparent ball point pen
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Sugar tablets / fruits like banana / orange / apple (if the candidate is diabetic)
Acceptable id proofs: School identity card / PAN card / Voter id / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar card (with photograph) / Aadhar enrollment number / Ration card
If the name has been changed due to events like marriage, then candidates must show the relevant document at the time of exam. The documents that can be shown are Marriage certificate / Divorce / Decree / Legal name change document
What Not to Carry to JIPMAT 2021 Exam Centre?
The candidates must not carry the following things to the exam centre.
- Geometry / pencil box
- Any kind of paper / stationery / textual material (printed or written)
- Eatables (loose or packed)
- Mobile phone / earphone / microphone / pager
- Docu pen
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Tape recorder
- Electronic watches with the facilities of calculator
- Any metallic item or electronic gadgets / devices
Details Mentioned in JIPMAT Admit Card 2021
JIPMAT admit card 2021 specifies the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Exam date
- Timings of the exam
- Shift timings
- Complete address of the exam centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- General instructions for the exam
JIPMAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
The candidates have to follow the guidelines given below on the day of exam.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the exam centre. NTA is not responsible to keep the personal belonging of the candidates safe.
- Report to the exam centre according to the time mentioned in the admit card. The candidates are not allowed to enter the exam centre after 6.30 PM.
- The candidates must take their seats immediately after opening of the exam centre. Any candidate who is found to have changed seat / hall would be considered as a case of unfair means and the candidature shall be cancelled.
- For rough work, a rough sheet shall be provided at the exam centre. All calculations / writing work have to be done in the rough sheet only. Once the exam is over, the candidates are required to submit this rough sheet to the invigilator.
- No candidate can leave the exam centre without the special permission of Centre Superintendent / invigilator. The candidates cannot leave the exam centre until the full duration of the exam is over.
- Biometrics of the candidates shall be done at the exam centre and candidates must co-operate while the formalities are going on.
- Identity checks shall be made at the arrival of the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the test.
- Friends or family accompanying the candidates will not be allowed at the exam centre and will not be allowed to contact the candidate until the exam is going on.
COVID-19 Protocols for JIPMAT 2021
Check the covid-19 protocols that will be followed on the day of the exam.
Preparation at the centre
- Before the exam is started, seating area, chairs, desks, door handles, staircases etc will be thoroughly sanitized
- Gap between 2 seats shall be maintained
- Hand sanitizer shall be made available at entry and at various places inside the exam centre
- The room number shall be informed to the candidates at the registration desk
- Thermo guns will be used to check the temperature of the candidates
- The candidates must reach the exam centre according to the reporting time mentioned in their admit card so as to avoid any crowding at the exam centre
At the time of entry
- The candidates must avoid coming to the exam centre with more than person. The escorts shall remain outside the exam centre’s gate.
- The candidates need to at least maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times. Queue manager / ropes and floor marks shall be arranged outside the exam centre.
- Room number will not be displayed outside the exam centre.
- The candidates have to sanitize their hands at the exam centre and by washing their hands at the exam centre.
- If the body temperature is higher than the COVID-19 norms, then the candidates will be given a separate room to give the exam.
- Contact free frisking will be done using hand held metal detectors.
- The candidates shall be offered 3 ply masks at the time of entry. The candidates have to wear these fresh masks only to avoid any UFM.
- Once the exam is over, the candidates have to move out in an orderly manner while maintaining the social distance.
- The candidates must drop the admit card and rough sheets in the drop box after the conclusion of the exam.
Important Books for JIPMAT 2021
Check the list of the books given below to prepare for JIPMAT 2021
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Check Price Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude + |
Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning for Competitive Examinations
|Check Price Here|
|How to Prepare for DATA INTERPRETATION||Check Price Here|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Check Price Here|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Check Price Here|
JIPMAT 2021 Answer Key
NTA displays JIPMAT 2021 answer key at jipmat.nta.nic.in. The provisional answer keys are released first. The candidates can calculate the scores using the answer key.
- The candidates can challenge the provisional answer key if they find any errors in it.
- The subject experts examine the challenges and then a final answer key is published.
- According to the final answer key, the result is compiled.
FAQs on JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card
Ans. You can download JIPMAT 2021 admit card from jipmat.nta.ac.in.
Ans. JIPMAT 2021 admit card will be tentatively released in June 2021.
Ans. No, NTA will not send the admit card via post. You are required to download it from the official website only.
Ans. To download JIPMAT 2021 admit card, you need to sign in with your application number and password.
Ans. If you do not get the admit card, call NTA at 011- 4075 9000 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ans. Yes, you are required to drop the admit card in the drop box after the conclusion of the exam.
Ans. Along with the admit card, carry a valid id proof, a passport size photograph, personal hand sanitizer, self-declaration, pen (blue / black), personal transparent water bottle etc.
Ans. No, duplicate admit cards shall be issued at the exam centre.
Ans. The exam centre details are mentioned in JIPMAT admit card.
Ans. No, you will not be allowed to change the exam city once the admit card has been issued.
Ans. JIPMAT admit card contains a declaration regarding COVID-19. Yes, you are required to affix your latest size photograph and left-thumb impression in the self-undertaking. You are also required to get the signature of your parent affixed at the space provided before reaching the centre. Also, you need to sign the admit card in the presence of an invigilator.
Ans. The reporting time will be mentioned in JIPMAT 2021 admit card.
Ans. JIPMAT admit card specifies the details like exam timings, reporting time, address of the exam centre etc.
Ans. You are required to carry a clear printout of the admit card on A4 size paper duly filled-in. You can carry both the black and white and coloured printout of the admit card.
Ans. If you forgotten your login password, then please click on the ‘forgot password’ button present in the login window. Now, enter the registered mobile number or email id. You have to then, select the option through which you want to get your password back.
Ans. The exam day guidelines include not carrying any baggage at the exam centre, reporting at the exam centre on time, taking seats immediately after the opening of exam hall, signing and pasting the photo in the attendance sheet, doing calculations in the provided rough sheet only etc.
Ans. If there is an error in JIPMAT 2021 admit card, then please contact NTA helpline 011-40759000 between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM or mail at email@example.com.