Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022 – From this page, the candidates can check Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 syllabus. JCECEB conducts Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam for admission into B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course. To crack this exam, the candidates must be well informed about the syllabus and the important topics. The syllabus specifies the topics from which questions are expected to come in the exam. Candidates who are well aware of the syllabus tend to score better as they are familiar about the subjects and the pattern from advance. Know more about Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing syllabus 2022 from this page.
Recommended: Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2022
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022
The aspirants are advised to go through the syllabus thoroughly. JCECEB specifies the syllabus for the entrance exam online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. It is released along with the notification of the entrance exam. The syllabus for both B.Sc Nursing (Basic/Post Basic) is given below.
- BSc Nursing Exam: The syllabus for this exam will be of Intermediate Science level. The syllabus will be based on the topics studied in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- BSc Nursing Exam (Post Basic): The syllabus for this exam will be based on ‘A’ Grade Nursing syllabus
Jharkhand BSc Nursing 2022 Overview
The candidates are required to go through this overview to get detailed information about the exam-
|Exam Name||Jharkhand BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Mode of the Examination||Online (CBT)|
|Question type||Objective type (MCQs)|
|Courses available||BSc Nursing (Basic), BSc Nursing (Post Basic)|
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Jharkhand BSc Nursing 2022 is an online exam (Computer based test). Check Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing exam pattern 2022 given below.
B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of the exam: It is a computer-based test
- Nature of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- Total Marks: The total marks of the test is 150
- Questions asked from: In the test, the questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (50 in each subject)
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
- Nature of questions: In the test, the questions are objective in nature
- Total Marks: The total marks of the test will be 100
Jharkhand BSc Nursing 2022 Recommended Books
Below are given some recommended books for the aspirants by toppers and teachers, do include them in your study routine-
|Complete Companion for B.Sc Nursing||Check Price Here|
|Competitive Handbook of Nursing-VOL 1||Check Price Here|
|Competitive Handbook of Nursing-VOL 2||Check Price Here|
|General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|B.Sc. Nursing General Nursing & Midwifery GNM Entrance Exam 2022||Check Price Here|
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Preparation Tips and Tricks
In order to crack Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam, the candidates must follow the tips and tricks provided below:
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern: It is advised to check Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 syllabus and exam pattern properly before starting the preparation.
- Practice previous year question papers/mock tests: Practice makes a man perfect. Mock tests should be solved on daily basis. This helps in completion of your exam within the time limit.
- Revise Daily: Revision is the most important part, make sure that you revise your notes on various topics that you have made while preparing for the exam.
- Reference Material: Without books, you cannot prepare anything properly. Hence, choose your books wisely and make sure that they include practice questions and sameple papers as well.
- Time Management: If you spend extra time in solving one question, you are going to miss other questions. So, for this, you have to be careful while managing your time. Practicing beforehand will help in speed accuracy. Therefore, it is advised to solve the previous year question papers and set a timer while solving these papers.
FAQs on Jharkhand BSc Nursing Syllabus 2022
Ans. The exam will be tentatively conducted in December 2022.
Ans. For BSc Nursing Exam: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Intermediate level BSc Nursing Exam (Post Basic): A Grade Nursing syllabus
Ans. This is a Computer-based test (CBT) containing MCQ questions.
Ans. Yes, it is very much possible if you study daily and follow your own time table religiously, then you can definitely crack this exam.