Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam every year. The entrance exam will tentatively be conducted in the 2nd week of December 2022. It is held for admission into B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses. This is a computer-based test. In this nursing entrance test, there are multiple-choice questions. After the conduct of the exam, the candidates are required to take part in the counselling. Check more details about Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 from this page such as application form, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022
Latest – The details for Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be available soon at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Important Dates for Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022
The tentative important dates for the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 from the table given below. These dates are according to last year’s data.
|Release date of Application Forms||1st week of Nov 2022|
|Last Date to Register||2nd week of Nov 2022|
|Application Form Correction||3rd week of Nov 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of Dec 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of Dec 2022|
|Raise Objections on the Question paper and Answer key||3rd week of Dec 2022|
|Result||3rd week of Dec 2022|
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Overview
An overview of Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 is given below. Go through it thoroughly.
|Exam Name||Jharkhand BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Level of the Examination||State level exam|
|Examination mode||CBT (Online)|
|Question type||Objective type (MCQs)|
|Courses available||BSc Nursing (Basic), BSc Nursing (Post Basic)|
|Selection Criteria||Scores obtained in BSc Nursing Entrance Exam|
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Candidates are advised to go through the syllabus for Jharkhand BSc Basic/Post basic B.Scc Nursing entrance exam thoroughly and make a study routine accordingly-
- BSc Nursing Exam (Basic): The questions in the exam for Basic BSc Nursing shall be based on Science subjects of Class 12 level i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Intermediate level).
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing: The exam will be based on ‘A’ Grade Nursing syllabus.
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Jharkhand BSc Nursing 2022 is a Computer-based test. Check the exam pattern and other important details given below.
Basic B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
There would be a total of 150 questions asked in the test. Questions would be objective type i.e MCQs. The total marks of B.Sc Nursing will be 150.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
A total of 100 questions shall be asked in MCQ question type wherein four options would be given. Post Basic B.Sc Nursing paper will be of 100 marks in total.
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants applying for Jharkhand BSc Nursing admission 2022 should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand. Rest of the eligibility criteria for BSc Nursing (Basic) and BSc Nursing (Post Basic) is stated below:
Basic BSc Nursing
- Candidates need to have a minimum age of 17 years on December 31st of that year in which he/she is seeking admission.
- Passed 10+2 with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Student appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open school with 45% marks can also apply.
- Student should be medically fit.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Passed Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary / Intermediate / 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose OR
- Candidates who completed 10+1 in or before 1987, are also eligible.
- Has General Nursing and Midwifery certificate and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
Jharkhand BSc Nursing 2022 Preparation Tips
It is very important to have a plan and a strategy beforehand in order to secure good marks in the exam. Below are given some tips for you to follow-
- Study routine: A timetable should be prepared after going thoroughly through the syllabus and exam pattern. Then, accordingly time should be allotted for each subject.
- Management of time: Manage your time in such a way that you are able to cover all the subjects and the concerned topics. Wastage of time should be completely eliminated from your routine.
- Solve many previous year question papers/mock tests: Candidates should solve as many practice or mock tests as they can. These help in speed accuracy and knowing your strong and weak points.
- Study Material: Good study material will help you score better than ever. Take advices from toppers as well as teachers to get good material.
- Take breaks: Make sure that you do not completely exhaust yourself. Take mini breaks between the study schedule for better preparation and learning experience.
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Recommended Books
Here are some recommended books that you should surely have in your study routine.
|Competitive Handbook of Nursing-Volume 1||Check Price Here|
|Competitive Handbook of Nursing-Volume 2||Check Price Here|
|General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination (GNM)||Check Price Here|
|Nursing Research And Statistics by Sharma Suresh||Check Price Here|
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
The form can only be filled via online mode through the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in (Please note that it cannot be filled via any other medium or source). Candidates can have details in brief about the application form for Jharkhand BSc Nursing 2022 entrance exam from this section.
- Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 application process begins with registration, entering the educational and personal details in the form, uploading the scanned images and payment of the application fee.
- Candidates need to make sure that they adhere to all the specifications regarding scanned images to avoid any rejections.
- In case of any errors, the candidates can make corrections in the Application form. The corrections need to be made within the specified time period only.
Jharkhand BSc Nursing 2022 Application fee
Application fee for various categories for Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 is as given below-
|Course||General/BC-I/BC-II||SC/ST/Females of All Categories||PwD|
|Basic BSc Nursing||NA (Male candidates cannot apply)||Rs. 450/-||Exempted|
|Post Basic BSc Nursing||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-||Exempted|
Mode of Payment: Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI are the modes to pay the application fee.
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The link to download Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 admit card will be sent at the candidate’s email and mobile number. They are required to download it by entering the login credentials.
Candidates are required to carry the colored hard copy of the admit card along with a valid ID proof on the exam day. Without the admit card, the candidates shall not be permitted to enter the allotted examination centers. Details on the admit card include exam date and timings, venue, roll number and other important stuff.
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
All the candidates can check their result by downloading the result of BSc Nursing (Basic/ Post basic) 2022 from the official website by clicking on the link given for the same. It shall be tentatively declared in the 3rd week of December 2022.
A merit list will be prepared by the official authority for granting admission. The candidates need to make sure that cross check all their credentials carefully while checking the merit list. After the result, qualifiers are required to participate in the counselling session as intimated by JCECEB.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
FAQs on Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022
Ans. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts BSc Nursing exam for all the aspirants.
Ans. The exam is only conducted in online mode and MCQs are asked with four options each.
Ans. The syllabus for Basic BSc Nursing will be based on the Intermediate level Science subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology. ‘A’ Grade Nursing Syllabus will be the syllabus for the Post Basic BSc Nursing exam.
Ans. The tentative date for the exam in accordance with last year is 2nd week of Dec 2022.
Ans. The application forms can be filled via online mode through the official website.