JEXPO 2021 Application Form – WBSCTE has changed the JEXPO application form release date. Earlier, JEXPO application form was supposed to be available on March 25, 2021. Now, officials will release JEXPO 2021 application form in due course of time. The registration process will be online, at official website webscte.co.in. Candidates can apply for Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEXPO 2021) from direct link below as per schedule. In order to apply, candidates have to first do JEXPO 2021 registration, then fill details in the online application form, and pay fee. Complete details on JEXPO form fill up 2021 are here.
JEXPO 2021 Application Form
After you apply, please know about JEXPO 2021 admit card.
Key Highlights of JEXPO Registration 2021
- The application form will be available Online.
- Candidates have to fill the form at webscte.co.in.
- To appear for the exam, candidates will have to fill the personal, academic, communication and other required details in the application form.
- Before applying, candidates must ensure that they comply with the eligibility norms. For that, candidates must pass 10th class exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Candidates must be born on or before 1st July 2006.
Recommended: JEXPO Syllabus 2021
Releasing and Last Date for JEXPO Application Form 2021
JEXPO (Joint Entrance Exam of Polytechnic) 2021 notification for exam date and other important dates has announced on the official website. The JEXPO 2021 application form-related dates are as follows.
|Starting of Online Application Form|
|Last date to submit online application form||14 Jun 2021|
|JEXPO 2021 Exam Date||18 Jul 2021|
Best Books for JEXPO 2021
How to Apply for JEXPO 2021
It is confirmed that the application form will be available online. However last year the form was issued offline too. The online application form will be available on the official site at webscte.co.
If there is an offline JEXPO 2021 application form, then it will be available for the candidates at various government and private polytechnic colleges/institutions in OMR format. Candidates can then get the offline OMR application form by paying the application fee at the offline application counter designated at the polytechnic colleges.
Documents required for filling details in application form:
- Qualification details
- Aadhar card
- Scanned image of photograph (Max. 40KB)
- Scanned image of Signature & Left hand thumb impression (Max. 20KB)
- Email ID & other contact details
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if required), etc.
Keep a copy of the form safely till JEXPO 2021 result is announced.
JEXPO 2021 Application Fee
The applicants can remit the application fee by cash at the polytechnic college counter. The application fee (expected) is given below:
|Mode of Payment||Fee|
|OMR/Offline Application Fee||Rs. 500/- (250/- for Kanyashree Applicants)|
|Online Application Fee||Rs. 450/- (225/- for Kanyashree Applicants)|
How to Fill Up JEXPO 2021 Online Application Form?
The online application form filling procedure consists 3 steps as following:
- Fill Online Application Form
- Fee Payment and Submission Application Form
- Visit the official website of the authority at webscte.co.in.
- Navigate the link for ‘New Candidate Registration’.
- Register yourself with name, date of birth, contact number and mail ID, then click on ‘Register’ button.
- A confirmation mail and SMS will be generated and sent to your registered mail ID and contact number.
- Get that confirmation link and click on it to enter into the next step.
Step-2: Fill Details in Online Application Form:
- By clicking on the given link at the end of the first step, the candidates will land over the application form page.
- Now fill the other personal details like father & mother name, gender, nationality, category, address, aadhar card number, etc.
- Fill the qualifying exam and academic details in the prescribed fields properly.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression as prescribed.
- Click on the ‘save and next’ button. Now you will land over the filled application form layout.
- Read all the details carefully. If there is any error then click on ‘edit application’ and make the correction done but if find the details are correct then press on ‘Submit’ button.
Step-3: Fee Payment and Submission of Application:
- Now get the print out of your filled application form by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- Now submit the application fee in cash and copy of filled application form at the designated polytechnic personally for application validation.
- The application validation will be done by the polytechnic authority itself.
- After validation candidates can visit the login window and verify the status of application through online via login.
How to Fill JEXPO 2021 Offline (OMR) Application Form
Note – This mode may or may not be available this time. This will be clear when WBSCTE releases. If form is available offline, then the process to fill up the form will be as follows.
There are only 3 steps while filling the offline application form:
- Purchase the Application Form
- Fill OMR Application Form
- Submit Application Form
Step-1: Purchase the Application Form
- Purchase the JEXPO 2021 OMR application form & instruction booklet against the application fee from any of the designated polytechnic institutions in the state of West Bengal (One polytechnic in Tripura is designated for selling the application form).
Step-2: Fill OMR Application Form
- Fill the required details as mentioned and instructed in the information booklet.
- No request for further corrections in OMR application form will be entertained at any circumstance.
- Before filling the OMR application form, read the instructions carefully and see the sample filled application form that will be given in the booklet.
- Use only Blue or Black ball point pen to fill the application form.
- Leave 1 empty box between the first name, middle name and the last name.
- Corresponding oval against any detail should be darken completely and properly.
- Candidates from other states should opt General category only.
- Candidates should choose the 2 choices for the examination zone. The list of exam zone is as below:
- Candidates should paste and color passport size photographs on the specified box.
- Candidates should write the application form number and their name on the backside of the photograph before pasting on the application form.
- Candidate and his/her guardian/father/mother should mark their signatures in a running hand in the specified box.
- Do not fold or tamper the OMR application form.
Step-3: Submit Application Form
- Submit the duly filled OMR application form at any of the designated polytechnic institutes on any of the working days (from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM).
- No documents need to be enclosed with an application form in support to the details given in the application form. The documents need to be produced in the counselling process.
JEXPO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The JEXPO eligibility criteria 2021 is given below:
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have passed the secondary (Madhyamik) or its equivalent examination from WB Board of secondary education.
- They should have Mathematics, Physical Science and English as compulsory subjects among the additional subjects in class 10th.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 35% marks in class 10th/SSC excluding the marks in additional subjects.
- There is no upper age criteria but candidates must be born on or before the 1st July 2006.
FAQs on JEXPO 2021 Application Form
Ans. The application form will available soon by end of March 2021.
Ans. Online- from the webscte.co.in. If form is available offline then you can get it through any of the polytechnic in West Bengal.
Ans. The exam will be held on 18th July 2021.
Ans. Candidates must pass 10th class. They should belong to the West Bengal state.
Ans. The application fee is expected to be 500 Rs. for online application and Rs. 450 for the offline application.
Ans. The application form has to be filled up and submitted online at the official website of West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education (webscte.co.in). First register. Then enter details asked in the form. Thereafter pay fee and submit the form.
If you have any queries on JEXPO 2021 application form / WB Polytechnic 2021 application form, then please ask in comments below.
Official website: webscte.co.in.