JEXPO Admit Card 2021 – Get here JEXPO 2021 admit card release date, download link, steps to download, and more. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) releases the JEXPO admit card on its official website at webscte.co.in. The council will release the JEXPO 2021 admit card in 1st week of July for the exam scheduled to be held on 18th July. JEXPO 2021 (Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic) is a state polytechnic entrance test of West Bengal. It is conducted by the WBSCTE for admission in polytechnic diploma programmes in the field of engineering, pharmacy and architecture.
JEXPO Admit Card 2021
Direct link to download admit card of WBSCTE JEXPO 2021 will be available here as per schedule.
Note that you will get the admit card, only if you had submitted the JEXPO 2021 application form.
Here are some key things to note about the hall ticket.
- The council will release the admit card only through the online mode at webscte.co.in.
- To download the admit card, candidates will have to enter the application form number in the specified field of admit card window.
- The admit card will contain the personal details of the candidates like name, address, enrollment number, category, address, date & time, photograph, signature and subjects of the exam.
JEXPO 2021 Admit Card Releasing Date
The council has released the dates for the application form and the examination. The official date for admit card is not declared yet. However, the admit card may be issued tentatively in the 1st week of July 2021. Since the admit card releases generally 2 weeks before the date of examination.
Check the important dates below:
|Starting of Application Form Filling||25 Mar 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Filled Application Form||14 Jun 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||1st week of July 2021|
|JEXPO 2021 Exam Date||18 Jul 2021|
After exam, you can check JEXPO answer key 2021.
Best Books for JEXPO 2021
How to Download JEXPO 2021 Admit Card?
The council will release the JEXPO admit card through the online mode on the official website. No other mode will be entertained to issue the admit card except online. Candidates should follow the below-given steps to download the JEXPO admit card:
- Candidates should visit the official website of the council at webscte.co.in.
- Navigate the link for ‘JEXPO 2021 Admit Card’ and click on it.
- The admit card downloading window will open on your screen.
- Now select the exam, enter the application form number, your name and click on the button for ‘Click here to print Admit Card’.
- The JEXPO admit card will open on the screen. Now download the admit card and take the print out.
You will need a copy of the hall ticket even after JEXPO result 2021 is announced. So keep copy/copies safely.
What If I Forget The Login Details
To download the admit card, candidates require the application form number. Candidates need to note down the application form number while filling the application form. If any candidate forgets the application form number, they should visit the official site and find the link to check application status.
After submission of the application form, the council declared the status of the filled and submitted application form. By clicking on the check status, the application form for the individual candidate will display on the screen. Candidates can get the application form number from the displayed application form.
Details on JEXPO Admit Card 2021
Candidates are suggested to take the print out of the downloaded admit card and check the details printed on the admit card. The admit card looks like the sample given below:
The admit card contains the following details:
- Exam Name and Authority
- Index Number
- Enrolment Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Special Reservation (If any)
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre
- Colour Photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of Examination Officier
- Important Instructions for the Exam dayJEXPO Admit Card 2021
What If Found Error in Admit Card Details
The candidates should check the details that are mentioned on the admit card. If candidates find any error/discrepancy in the details given on the application form, they should communicate with the council through the contact number given either back on the admit card or given below.
The council will rectify the issues only in the important details that can impact the personal information of the candidates like name spelling, date of birth, etc.
Instructions Mentioned on Admit Card of JEXPO 2021
Apart from the personal and exam details, the JEXPO admit card contains some important instructions for the exam day. The candidates should read those instructions carefully before present at the exam centre.
The instructions contain the admit card is given below:
- Candidates should bring the JEXPO admit card along with the admit card of 10th/Madhyamik and a valid & original photo ID.
- Also, bring a Blue/Black ballpoint pen only to the exam centre.
- Moreover, candidates should enter the exam hall 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
- Furthermore, it is important to listen to the general instructions carefully delivered by the exam officer about the exam.
- Also, do not carry any digital or electronic gadgets to the exam hall.
- Most importantly, note that any unfair means or violation will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
FAQs on JEXPO 2021 Admit Card
Ans: The admit card releases on the webscte.co.in.
Ans: Candidates need the application form number to download the admit card.
Ans: The admit card will be released tentatively in the first week of July 2021.
Ans: The exam will be held on 18th July 2021.
Read the above article to get the details about JEXPO 2021 admit card.
Official website: webscte.co.in