JEST 2022 Application Form – The JEST application form 2022 window is now closed. The last date was February 1, 2022. Candidates must fill the common application form to appear for JEST 2022. The application form is only available online at the official website jest.org.in. Through this exam, candidates seek admission in Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D program in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology. Candidates first need to register themselves, then login and fill the application form. Details such as personal details, qualifications, selecting the test center, uploading of documents, images etc. are part of filling the application form. After the form is filled, candidates need to pay the application fee.
In this article, candidates will find detailed steps to fill the application form, how to make the payment, etc.
JEST 2022 Application Form
Latest – JEST 2022 application form extended. Last date to apply and pay fee is February 01, 2022.
Apply Online – Candidates can fill the JEST 2022 application form from official website, which is jest.org.in.
Overview of JEST 2022 Application Form
Check the highlights of JEST 2022 application form here:
|Exam name||Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST 2022)|
|Steps to apply||Registration|
Entering the details in the form
Uploading the images
Payment of application fee
|Mode of payment||Debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI|
|Official website to apply||jest.org.in|
JEST 2022 Application Form Important Dates
Candidates can refer the below-mentioned table to check JEST 2022 application form important dates.
|Availability of application form||18 Dec 2021|
|Last date to apply|
|Last date to pay application fee|
Official Website: jest.org.in.
JEST 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode using debit/credit cards and net banking method. The application is non-refundable. Check out the table below for the application fee for different categories.
|ST/SC Male Candidates||₹400|
|Non SC/ST Female Candidates||₹400|
|All other candidates||₹800|
|SC/ST female candidates||Exempted|
Mode of payment – Online mode (debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI)
JEST 2022 Photo and Signature Specifications
The official authority has announced a few guidelines to follow at the time of uploading Photo and Signature. Candidates are required to follow the specifications at the time of uploading. These are mentioned below:
- Candidates need to upload passport size photo and signature in jpeg files.
- File names should contain alphabets, underscores and numbers only.
- The scanned file size should not exceed 100 Kilo bytes.
- Signature has to be scanned with a digital scanner before uploading.
- Candidates have to use the black ball pen for the signature.
Check out the dimensions of image files below:
- Photograph: Minimum of 100 x 125 pixels or Maximum of 240 x 300 pixels (width x height)
- Signature: Maximum of 150 x 30 pixels (width x height)
How to Fill JEST 2022 Application Form?
Follow the steps given below to fill JEST 2022 application form.
- Candidates are required to create an account with valid and unique email ID.
- Email ID must be active as it will be used to contact with the aspirants.
- To submit the application online, candidates are required to create account and complete the application process.
- Candidates will receive a unique submission number at their respective registered email address.
Steps to submit the online application form are:
Candidates can follow the below steps for filling JEST 2022 Online Application Form.
- Visit the official website of JEST 2022, jest.org.in.
- Click on the “Get an account” link and fill up the registration form with all the required details.
- Candidates will be asked for details such as Personal and Communication details.
- After the completion of the registration process, login to your account with required login details.
- Next, fill up the application form with all the mandatory details such as personal information, Qualification details, Exam centre etc. and click on the “Submit Application” button.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill all the details as there will be no change offered once application form will be submitted.
- Next, upload all other required details such as scanned signature and passport size photograph.
- After uploading all the required documents, pay the application fee with the preferred mode of payment.
- Next, after the payment is successfully done, take out printouts of the application form for future references.
Details to be Entered in JEST 2022 Application Form
Applicants must carefully enter each and every detail in JEST 2022 Application Form. The details that have to be entered are given as follows.
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Year of passing
- Qualified/qualifying degree
- Name of the university
- Percentage of marks
- Name of the college
- Class 10 Details
- Class 12 Details
- Graduation Details
- Choose test centre
- Choose course name
- Select category
What After Filling JEST 2022 Application Form?
Candidates are required to follow a few guidelines after the submission of JEST 2022 Application Form. After the successful submission of the application form, candidates will receive an E-mail with the following information from JEST website.
- Candidates will receive the application data after the final submission which will contain Unique Submission Number and filled in data.
- After the successful completion of payment on SBI Epay, candidates will receive an email with their order number.
- Candidates are required to save all the email for further references with the JEST authority.
- In case, you do not receive the above-mentioned email after the submission of application form and application fee, contact JEST authority.
JEST 2022 Admit Card
The candidates can download JEST 2022 admit card on the official website, jest.org.in. Candidates need to login using their username and password in order to download the admit card.
The admit card will contain information such as candidate’s name, test centre and address of test centre, timings, User ID, examination city. Candidates are advised to carefully handle their admit card and take a few printouts for future references. No candidate will be allowed to enter the test centre without JEST 2022 admit card and valid identity proof.
FAQs on JEST 2022 Application Form
Ans: The application fee for JEST 2022 once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Ans: Candidates are required to have a unique email-id prior to registering themselves with JEST.
Ans: Modification is possible up to the last date of online application.
Ans: Fee payment can be made through online mode only.
Ans: The candidates are required to upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
Ans: No, you are required to fill the application form via online mode only.