JEST 2021 Application Form
JEST application form 2021 has released online at jest.org.in. Candidates can fill the JEST Application Form by February 14, 2021.
- JEST 2021 application form is released online at the official website jest.org.in.
- To apply, first of all, register from direct link below, with email id.
- Next, login with the sent username and password to fill the JEST 2021 Application Form.
- This is followed by uploading of signature and candidate’s photograph.
- At last, pay the application fee for JEST 2021 through online payment mode.
- The application form for Joint Entrance Screening Test are not sent to anyone through offline means / by post
Latest: JEST 2021 Application Form has released. Apply Here!
Candidates are given admission into the Ph.D and Integrated Ph.D programmes in the 33 participating institutes on the basis of their score in JEST 2021 and their performance in the interview. Scroll below to check out the steps to apply, application fee, important documents, and much more about JEST 2021 Application Form.
JEST 2021 Application Form Dates
|JEST 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Release of application form||11 Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply||14 Feb 2021|
|Application Form Correction||to be notified|
JEST 2021 Application Fee
The applicants can pay the application fee for the JEST 2021 application form through online payment modes like net banking/credit card and debit card.
|Female candidates from SC/ST category||fee exempted|
JEST 2021 Application Bank Charges
|State Bank Group||Rs. 5/- per transaction + Taxes|
|Other Banks in SBIePay Pipe||Rs. 8/- per transaction + Taxes|
|Other Banks (List B – 6 Banks)||Rs. 20/- per transaction + Taxes|
|Other Bank (ICICI Bank)||Rs. 25/- per transaction + Taxes|
|Debit Card All Banks (Master/Maestro/ Visa/ RuPay)||0.70% of the transaction amount + Taxes – Up to Rs. 2000/-|
0.90% of the transaction amount + Taxes – Up to Rs. 2001/-
|Credit Card (Master/Visa/AMEX/RuPay)||1.10% of transaction amount + Taxes|
|IMPS – Mobile Payments||Rs. 10/- per transaction + Taxes|
Important Documents Required for JEST 2021 Application Form
The applicants are required to upload the following documents while filling the JEST 2021 Application Form. They should be uploaded as per the prescribed format.
Photograph of Candidate
- It should be in jpeg format only.
- The photograph should be passport size.
- The file size of photo should not be exceed 50 KB.
- The file should have a good name.
- The photograph should have light background.
- The dimension of photo should be:
- 100 X 125 pixels – minimum
- 240 x 300 pixels – maximum
Signature of Candidate
- The signature should be uploaded in jpeg format.
- The file size of photo should not be exceed 100 KB.
- The dimension should be 150 x 30 pixels.
- The signature should not be in capital letters and in running style.
How to fill JEST 2021 Application Form?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before filling the JEST 2021 Application Form. Shown below are the steps.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above mentioned link.
STEP 2: Next, click on the ” apply” button on the homepage.
STEP 3: Thereafter, the registration form opens. Enter the basic details and email id.
STEP 4: After doing so, login with username and password and fill the JEST 2021 application form.
STEP 5: Next, upload documents and pay the application fee.
Details in JEST 2021 Application Form
The applicants must read and check each and every detail in the JEST 2021 Application Form. They are as follows.
- Email ID
- Name of candidate
- Phone Number
- Name of candidate
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Qualified/ qualifying degree
- Year of Passing
- Percentage of Marks
- Name of the college
- Name of the university
- Class 10 Details
- Class 12 Details
- Graduation Details
- Choose test centre
- Choose course name
- Select category
JEST 2021 Application Form Correction
The official authority also gives the opportunity to edit and make modifications in the JEST 2021 Application Form. They can do so up to a certain date as given on the official website i.e jest.org.in. The candidates have to login with their username and password to edit the details.
JEST 2021 Admit Card
SERB, New Delhi, releases the JEST 2021 Admit Card on the official website i.e jest.org.in. To download, the candidates need to login with their username and password. The admit card contains the name of candidate, test centre and address of test centre, timings, User ID, examination city. No applicant is allowed to enter the test centre without any JEST 2021 admit card and a valid identity proof.
About JEST 2021
Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2021 is conducted by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB). Candidate are allotted seats in the admission to M.sc, Phd, integrated/M.sc/M.tech/Phd programs. They have to appear in the JEST 2021 entrance test and then selected candidates are called for interview session at the participating institutes.
Official Website: jest.org.in
Engineering Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|