JEMAT Login 2022 – MAKAUT releases the links to create new login, recover/ reset forgotten password on their official website i.e., cetmat.examflix.in. MAKAUT provides login credentials, to every candidate registering for JEMAT 2022. Such Login credentials are unique for each student. The login information is sent to the registered email id of the candidate for verification. The login process is must for the proper completion of your application form, admit card download and for checking your JEMAT result. All details about JEMAT login 2022 is provided here.
JEMAT Login 2022
As soon as the link for the JEMAT login 2022 is active, it will be available here.
How to Login for JEMAT 2022 ?
Steps to login into your account for JEMAT examination 2022 is given below.
- At first visit the official website of MAKAUT i.e., makautwb.ac.in
- Now a new page will open on your screen. At the top of that you’ll find a tab named “CET & JEMAT”. Tap on this tab.
- Now on a new page you’ll find a tab “Applicants login for JEMAT”. Click on this tab.
- The Login page is open now, you have to fill the required details like your Registration number and Password. A security code will be there, enter that security code and click on the “login” tab. And hence, your login process completes here.
What to do if you forgot password to Login JEMAT 2022 ?
At the time of Login, candidates are asked to provide their Registration number and Password. In case if anyone forgets the credentials, follow the steps below to retrieve it.
- Visit the official website of MAKAUT i.e., makautwb.ac.in
- Now click on the tab “Applicants login for JEMAT”.
- A new page will open, at the end of login section, there will be a link for “forgot password”. Click on this tab.
- Now on the new page, fill all the required details like your registered mobile number, email address and date of birth.
- After entering these details correctly you’ll be able to get a new password.
Where does JEMAT Login is required ?
Following are the uses of JEMAT login.
- For JEMAT Application form filling : Applicants need their Login Details to fill the application form of JEMAT. After completing the registration process candidates will be able to fill their application form.
- For editing the incorrect details in application form : The candidates will be able to correct their incorrect details in application form after the login process i.e., after entering their Registration number and Password.
- For downloading JEMAT admit card 2022: Applicants who successfully registered themselves and submitted their JEMAT 2022 application form can download their admit card after this Login process by entering their Registration number and Password.
- To check JEMAT 2022 result : Applicants can check their results only after the login process with their Roll number and Registration number.
About JEMAT 2022
JEMAT stands for “Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test”. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal organises this National level entrance exam every year. A large number of management aspirants apply for this entrance test every year. This test is held in online mode. Candidates will be able to get admission in courses like MBA, MCA and other management programmes. The official website of MAKAUT provides all the important details and updates regarding JEMAT 2022 hence, Candidates can check the upcoming important events about JEMAT 2022 through the official website of MAKAUT.
FAQs about JEMAT Login 2022
Answer – Absolutely, you can retrieve your password through your registered mobile number, Valid email address and date of birth.
Answer – The official website of JEMAT is makautwb.ac.in All the details regarding JEMAT examination will be provided here including your Login process. After visiting this site you’ll be able to see a tab named “Applicants login for JEMAT” click on this tab and enter the required details correctly.
Answer – To check JEMAT result, applicants need to login with their Registration number and Roll number.
Answer – The application fees for JEMAT 2022 is Rs. 600 (for general and OBC category)