JEECUP 2022 Application Form– Joint Entrance Examination Council has released the application form for JEEPCUP 2022 on its official website, jeep.admission.nic.in. The last date to apply for the JEECUP 2022 will be 17 April 2022. To fill in the application form of JEECUP, the candidates must get themselves registered first, fill their information in the form, upload documents in the correct format, and clear the payment for the application fee. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to fill the form for JEECUP. Downloading the confirmation page is a must for the candidates. Scroll down below to know more about JEECUP Application form fees and more.
JEECUP 2022 Application Form
Direct Link To Apply: Click Here To Apply For JEECUP 2022.
JEECUP 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for JEECUP 2022 is as follows:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300/- per form + bank charges|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 200/- per form + bank charges|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through the following methods :
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Documents Required For JEECUP 2022
The following documents will be required to fill the form for JEECUP 2022:
- Scanned copy of the photo of the candidate in jpeg format.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the signature of the candidate in peg format.
- The marksheets and certificates of class 10th and 12th, respectively.
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s aadhar card
- A valid email Id (most prefferably the candidate’s Id)
- An active mobile number (most prefferably candidate’s number)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
Note – The photo of the candidate should be of the candidate without wearing a cap or goggles or mask, or any kind of accessories that hide their face. Polaroid photo, unclear or hazy photo is not acceptable. The photograph should not be older than 3 months.
Eligibility Criteria For JEECUP 2022
It is important that the candidates must ensure that they should fulfill the minimum eligibility requirement for appearing in the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria to apply for JEECUP 2022 is provided below :
- Age Limit: The council has not specified any maximum age limit criteria to apply for the entrance exam. However, the age of the candidate should be minimum of 14 years old as of July 01, 2022
- Academic Qualification for Group A, B, C – Candidates who have passed 10th class with a minimum of 35% marks from any recognized board, are eligible.
- Academic Requirement for Group D, E, H, I – Candidates who have passed class 12th from any recognized board are eligible to apply for Group D, E, H, I.
- Academic Qualification for Group F – Candidates with a B.Sc degree can apply.
- Academic Qualification for Group G – Candidates should have completed their graduate degrees.
Image Specifications for JEECUP 2022 Application Form
The candidates need to upload the documents in the following specifications:
|Photograph||JPG||10 KB – 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG||4 KB – 30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Steps to Apply For JEECUP 2022
The application form is available on the official website. Given below are the steps to fill the application form:
- Step 1 : Visit the official website of JEECUP. You can also click the direct link to apply for it.
- Step 2 : In the homepage, you will find the registration link. Click on the New Candidates registration for JEECUP 2022.
- Step 3 : As you click on it, a page of instructions will appear in front of you, which you need to for registering. Fill in your details and select a password which can be recalled easily, confirm the details and submit to get registered.
Step 4: After you complete the registration, now you need to fill out the form. Here you need to enter other relevant details like category, sub-category, etc.
Step 5: After this, now you need to select the respective group you wish to apply for.
Step 6: Now, you need to fill in the educational details.
Step 7: After you fill the form, now you need to enter the address details.
Step 8: Hereafter, now you need to choose the exam center details.
Step 8: After this, now you need to upload the documents in the given specifications.
Step 9: After filling all the forms, now you need to preview the form thoroughly, before final submission.
Step 10: After thoroughly previewing it, now you need to pay the fee.
Step 11: The form gets completed after paying the form.
Note – Before submitting the form, it is advisable for the candidate to double-check all the details and re-read the application form before hitting the submit button.
Details required in JEECUP Application Form 2022
- Category and Sub category
- Place of residence
- State of Eligibility
- If the candidate belongs to any minorities
- If the candidate had applied to any other Group in this exam
- “Apply for” – Select the group(s) for which you wish to apply for
- “First exam city” – Select a test city as per your first preference from the drop down menu
- “Second exam city” – Select a test city as per your second preference from the drop down menu
JEECUP 2022 Application Form
After filling the form, the authorities will open the correction window for the form. The correction window will get open for the candidates who have made some mistakes in the form. Candidates are allowed to edit or modify their data in case they commit a mistake. The dates of the correction window will be announced by the authorities.
About JEECUP 2022
JEEP is organized by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. It is organized for admission to Diploma / Post Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology, and Management programs. The exam will be conducted in both offline and online modes. The test comprises of 100 multiple-choice questions.
FAQs On JEECUP Application Form
Ans. The application form can be filled in online mode only.
Ans. The application form can be filled out on the official website of JEECUP.
Ans. You can pay the application fee through debit card/credit card / net banking/cash (e-challan).
Ans. Yes, the authorities will open the correction window for correcting the mistake made in the correction form.