JEECUP 2021 Application Form – Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh, has extended last date to submit JEECUP application form 2021 for UP Polytechnic admissions. Now the last date to apply is April 30, 2021. Candidates can apply online at jeecup.nic.in. Direct link to apply is given below. The application form of JEECUP 2021 has been released group-wise; for Group A, B to K, E1 or E2. To submit the application form, the applicants are required to select the correct subject group, complete the registration process, fill details in the application form, upload the images, and pay the application fee. Check more information about JEECUP 2021 application form here such as image specifications, application fee, process to apply etc.
JEECUP 2021 Application Form
Candidates can only submit one application form in Group- A ,Group E1 / E2, or rest of the groups. Hence, in all, candidates can only submit 3 applications.
Recommended for you: JEECUP 2021 Syllabus
Dates for JEECUP 2021 Application Form
Check the table given below to know about the important dates of JEECUP 2021 application form.
|JEECUP 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of application form||26 Feb 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||30 Apr 2021|
|Application form window will open from||to be announced|
JEECUP 2021 Application Fee
The application fee is as follows
|General / OBC||Rs 300 per application + bank Charges|
|SC / ST||Rs 200 per application + bank charges|
To submit JEECUP 2021 application form, the applicants need to pay the application fee. Once the application fee has been submitted, it shall not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid using debit card / credit card / net banking / e-challan.
How to Fill JEECUP 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can only fill JEECUP application form online. The step by step process to do so is as follows:
1st step: Go to the official website i.e jeecup.nic.in and click on the ” Fill Application Form button” for Group A Group B to K or Group E1, E2.
Candidates can also click on the Application Form link for Group A / Group B to K or Group E1, E2, given in the action link box above.
2nd step: On doing so, the candidate login will open, where in candidates have to select the ” New Registration” button.
3rd step: After clicking on the ” New Registration” button, an instruction page will open up. Now, candidates must the instructions, accept decletarion and click on the “Click here to Proceed” button.
4th step: Now, candidates have to click on the ” Proceed button” and thereafter fill your personal, qualification and address details.
5th step: After the submission of the registration details, you have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
6th step: At last, the pay the application fee for JEECUP 2021 through online modes like debit / credit and net banking facility.
7th step: You are also advised to take a printout of the application form and fee reciept for JEECUP 2021. Keep it safely till declaration of JEECUP 2021 result.
Documents / Details Required to Fill JEECUP 2021 Application Form
Before filling JEECUP 2021 application form, the applicants must keep the following documents / details ready.
- Personal and valid email id
- Valid mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
Image Specifications for JEECUP 2021 Application Form
After filling all the details in JEECUP 2021 application form, the applicants are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. These images have to be uploaded in the proper format and size. Check the details given below.
|Photograph||JPG||10 KB – 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG||4 KB – 30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Other Specifications for Photograph
- The photograph must be coloured.
- The name of the candidates and date of which the picture was taken must be printed on the photograph.
- The photograph must have been taken in 3 months.
- It must be without cap or goggles but spectacles are allowed.
- Polaroid photographs are not accepted.
Important information: The candidates must reserve 6 identical photographs as uploaded so that it can be used at the time of entrance exam, seat allocation process and admission.
After uploading the photograph and signature, the quality of images will be checked by JEECUP. If the quality of the image is below the accepted range, a SMS will be sent to the concerned candidate to upload the new images.
Important Points for Filling JEECUP 2021 Application Form
- JEEC is not responsible for uploading any wrong information in the application form. So, please ensure that the details filled in the form are correct.
- Candidate’s name, parent’s name, date of birth entered in the application form must be same as registered in class 10th / equivalent examination.
- The candidates must not send the hard copy of the confirmation page to the Council.
Note – Keep the application number safely. You will need it at all steps, including downloading hall ticket, downloading JEECUP 2021 answer key, and checking result.
JEECUP 2021 Application Form Correction
A chance is given to the candidates to edit some details in the submitted JEECUP application form. The correction window can be accessed at jeecup.nic.in.
- To edit the details in the application form, the candidates are first required to login by entering their application number and password. Candidates can then edit the data.
- No requests for change in JEECUP 2021 application form is accepted by offline mode such as fax / email etc.
JEECUP 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can download JEECUP 2021 admit card from jeecup.nic.in. The admit card is usually released 10 days before the exam date.
- To download JEECUP 2021 admit card, enter the login id and password.
- On the day of the examination, every candidate has to carry the printed copy of the admit card. The candidates who does not have a valid admit card shall not be allowed to enter the examination premised under any circumstances.
- Details like exam date, exam timings, reporting time, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned in the admit card.
About JEECUP 2021
Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh is an entrance examination held for admission to Diploma / Post Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management programmes. The exam is conducted in the online and offline mode according to the different groups. The test comprises of 100 multiple-choice questions. The qualified candidates are offered admission in Polytechnic institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education, UP.
Frequently Asked Questions on JEECUP 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill JEECUP 2021 application form at jeecup.nic.in.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the application form via offline mode. The whole application process is online.
Ans. You can pay the application fee through debit card / credit card / net banking / cash (e-challan).
Ans. No, you are not required to send the confirmation page to the Council. However, you must take its printout for future references.
Ans. Yes, the unclear photograph will lead to rejection of the application form.