JEECUP 2021 Admit Card – Candidates can download here JEECUP admit card 2021. It is also known as UP Polytechnic admit card 2021, or the UPJEE admit card 2021. Joint Entrance Examination Council release the admit card one by one for Group A B to K, and E1, E2. Release date is expected to be around 5 June. Those who have applied to JEECUP 2021 can download hall ticket online. It is released at the official website jeecup.nic.in. One has to login with application number and password. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the hall ticket and valid id proof to the exam centre. JEECUP 2021 is due to be held from June 15 to 20, 2021. Get JEECUP 2021 admit card release date, download link, how to download, and other details here.
JEECUP 2021 Admit Card
Direct Link to Download Admit Card: Will be available as per schedule
Only those who have submitted JEECUP 2021 application form can download hall tickets.
JEECUP Admit Card 2021 Release Date
The exam conducting body has not provided the exact release date.
However, UPJEE admit card usually releases 10 days before exam date. Therefore it is likely that the UP Polytechnic 2021 admit card release date will be 5 June.
The important dates to note are as follows
|Availability of admit card||5 Jun 2021 (expected)|
|Exam date – online exam||15 – 20 Jun 2021|
How to Download JEECUP 2021 Admit Card?
Carry out the following steps to download your admit card!
Step 1: Click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page. Or go to jeecup.nic.in and then click on the button for “Download Admit Card”.
Step 2: Then, a login appears on the screen.
Note – The login screen may ask you to either enter application number and password, or application number and DOB. Also, there can be two login links, one for each type of login. In both cases, you have to login with details generated at the time of JEECUP 2021 registration. Then, click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Step 4: Now, the dashboard will open. From here, access the admit card and download it.
Step 5: Take the printout of the admit card for future references.
Forgot Application Number
- Click on the link of the admit card given above on this page.
- Next, click on the ‘Forgot Application Number’ button.
- Now, enter name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin as displayed on the screen.
- Then, click on the ‘Get application number’ button.
- Lastly, write down the application number displayed on the screen.
- First of all, click on the hall ticket link given above.
- Then, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Next, select one option from which password can be retrieved.
- Fill the form as per selected option
- Security Question and Answer: In this case, enter the application number, security question and security answer submitted at the time of registration.
- Verification Code via SMS: Enter the application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Reset Link via Email: Enter the application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Then reset your password
Error in JEECUP 2021 Admit Card? Here’s What You Can Do?
After the availability of JEECUP 2021 admit card, the candidates must cross-check the details mentioned in it. If there is any error in it, contact the Council immediately. Below given are the helpline number and email id where queries can be conveyed.
Helpline number: 0522-2630667, 2630106, 2630678, 2630695 and 2636589 (on working days from 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details Mentioned in JEECUP 2021 Hall Ticket
Following details are mentioned in JEECUP 2021 hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of exam
- Timings of exam
- Address of the exam centre
- Reporting time
- Roll number
- Application number
- State of eligibility
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Candidates’ left-hand thumb impression
- General instructions for exam
JEECUP 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Documents to carry:
- A printed copy of the admit card
- A valid id proof – like passport, voter id card, aadhaar card, pan card, etc.
In addition, candidates may carry mask, gloves, sanitizer, etc.
Mobile phone, Calculator, Log table, Electronic watches with the facilities of calculator, Book, Notebook, Docu pen, Printed or written material, Bits of papers, Slide rules, Pager, Any other device
- Report to the exam centre on time.
- Take seats immediately after entering hall.
- Do not leave the hall without special permission of invigilator or Centre Superintendent until exam ends.
- Also, do not take any baggage at the exam centre.
- Do not carry any prohibited items inside the exam centre.
- Smoking and eating are strictly prohibited inside the exam centre.
- You must sign the attendance and verification sheet during the exam.
- You will also have to put the left-hand thumb impression in attendance sheet.
- Biometrics (photo and finger print) will be taken for online examination at the exam centre.
- You should only use the provided sheets for rough work.
- Maintain silence.
- Any type of disturbance or conversation at the time of exam will be treated as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Furthermore, they will be debarred from the exam either permanently or for some time according to their offense.
- Do not remove any sheet from question paper.
About JEECUP 2021
Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh is a state-level entrance examination held by Joint Entrance Examination Council, UP. The exam is conducted for admission into Diploma / Post Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management programmes.
The exam is held group-wise. There are 100 questions in the test. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are offered admission in Polytechnic institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education, UP.
FAQs on JEECUP 2021 Admit Card
Ans. You can download JEECUP 2021 admit card from jeecup.nic.in.
Ans. No, the admit card will not be sent via post. You have to download it via online mode only.
Ans. If there is any error in the admit card, you can contact at 0522-2630667, 2630106, 2630678, 2630695 and 2636589 on working days from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM. You can also send an email at
Ans. Along with the admit card, carry a valid id proof to the exam centre.
Official Website: jeecup.nic.in