JEE Main Admit Card 2021: NTA has released JEE Main 2021 admit card. The JEE Main admit card has been released online, at jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Main 2021 February admit card is an important document. Candidates need application number and date of birth / password to download it. On the exam day, candidates need to carry admit card, photo id proof, self deceleration form, sanitizer, etc. Know how to download JEE Main admit card 2021, details in it, what to carry, and more information form this page.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Download Links
This time, there are 3 links to download JEE Main 2021 admit card. You can access these from below:
Download Hall Ticket Here: Click here for JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Link 1 | JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Link 2 | JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Link 3.
Dress code has been introduced in JEE Main 2021: Shoes / footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
A total of 6,61,761 candidates have registered for the JEE Main Feb exam. Eligible candidates can also apply for other 3 sessions of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021. NTA will release admit card separately for each exam. Check JEE Main 2021 admit card date for all the sessions below.
|JEE Mains 2021 Session||Admit Card Date||Exam Date|
|Feb||11 Feb 2021||23 – 26 Feb 2021|
|March||Mar 2021||15 – 18 Mar 2021|
|April||Apr 2021||27 – 30 Apr 2021|
|May||May 2021||24 – 28 May 2021|
Preparing for JEE Main 2021? Practice Previous Year Question Papers for past 8 years from the table below.
|Exam Year||JEE Main Question Papers With Answers|
|2020||JEE Main 2020 Question Paper|
|2019||JEE Main 2019 Question Paper|
|2018||JEE Main 2018 Question Paper|
|2017||JEE Main 2017 Question Paper|
|2016||JEE Main 2016 Question Paper|
|2015||JEE Main 2015 Question Paper|
|2014||JEE Main 2014 Question Paper|
|2013||JEE Main 2013 Question Paper|
How to Download JEE Main Feb Admit Card 2021?
NTA only releases admit card of JEE Main online, at jeemain.nta.nic.in. NTA neither sends hall ticket by post or any other means. The steps to download JEE Main 2021 admit card as follows:
1st Step – Click on the link above or go to jeemain.nta.nic.in.
2nd Step – On the website, there are 3 links to download JEE Main 2021 admit card. These are –
3rd Step – Candidates can click on any of these 3 link. The link shall lead to the login page, which will appear as shown below.
4th Step – Now, to access this JEE Main 2021 login, enter “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”.
5th Step – Next, the candidates need to submit the undertaking.
6th Step – Once the undertaking has been submitted, the candidates get the button to download JEE Main 2021 admit card.
7th Step – Lastly, candidates need to click on the button and download the admit card.
The details to be entered while downloading the JEE Main 2021 admit card must be the same as that used during the application form filling. Candidates need to print all the pages of JEE Main hall ticket 2021 on a plain white A4 size paper. Candidates also need to download self-declaration and carry it on the exam day.
What to do if there is an Issue in JEE Main Admit Card?
The two most common issues in admit card of JEE Mains. They are the following:
- Unable to download your admit card
- Error in the hall ticket
In both these case you need to contact NTA at the helpline number 0120-6895200 on any working day between 10 am to 5 pm.
It is important to note that if there was an error in JEE Main hall ticket, then you need to appear in exam with the already issued admit card. However NTA will make the relevant changes in the back end records eventually.
Documents and Items to Take with JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must carry the following items and documents to the JEE Main 2021 exam center on the day of exam.
- JEE Main admit card 2021 with the duly filled undertaking
- Photo ID
- Ball pen
- Mask and gloves
- Additional photograph
- Hand sanitizer bottle (50 ml)
- Transparent water bottle
- Diabetic students can take sugar tablets, fruits like banana, apple, orange
- PWD candidates need to take these – (a) PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category OR (b) PwD Certificate regarding physical limitation in an examination to write as per Appendix-I given in Information Bulletin, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category OR (c) Letter of Undertaking for using Own Scribe as per Appendix-II given in Information Bulletin, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Acceptable photo IDs – Photo ID can be any one out of school identity card, pan card, driving license, voter id, passport, aadhaar card (with photograph), eaadhaar with photograph, ration card with photograph, 12th class board admit card withphotograph, bank passbook with photograph.
Banned items at test center: Instruments, geometry or pencil box, handbag, purse, any kind of paper/ stationery/ textual material (printed or written material), eatables and water (loose or packed), mobile phone/ earphone/ microphone/ pager, calculator, docupen, slide rules, log tables, camera, tape recorder, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices.
JEE Main 2021 Undertaking
With the JEE Main 2021 admit card, a Self Declaration (Undertaking) has been also issued. This Self Declaration (Undertaking) must be downloaded from the NTA website and printed. All details in the undertaking must be duly filled in.
Before reaching the Centre, candidates must enter required details in the Self Declaration (Undertaking) in legible handwriting, paste the Photograph and put a thumb impression at the appropriate place on the Admit Card. They should ensure that their Left-Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
The following details must be filled in the undertaking:
- Any symptoms the candidate might be facing
- If travelled into any cities recently
- Paste the photo – Same as uploaded on Application Form to be pasted before reaching the centre
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression (To be put before reaching the centre)
- Candidate Signature (To be signed, On the day of Examination in presence of invigilator only)
Details in JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of JEE Mains 2021 contains the following crucial information.
- Roll number
- Bar code
- Date of birth
- PWD status
- Father’s name
- State of eligibility
- Application number
- Paper medium
- Course name
- Reporting time at centre
- Gate closing time of centre
- Exam date
- Timing of test
- Test centre number
- Venue of test
- Signature of NTA official
- Exam day instructions
The admit card of JEE Main 2021 looks as shown below.
JEE Main 2021 Bell Time Schedule
Check the exam timings and other important timings for JEE Main 2021:
|Particulars||First Shift (9.00 AM – 12.00 PM)||Second Shift (3.00 PM – 6.00 PM)|
|Entry in the exam centre||7.30 AM – 8.30 AM||2.00 PM – 2.30 PM|
|*Frisking and other formalities||7.30 AM – 8.30 AM||2.00 PM – 2.30 PM|
|Instructions given by the invigilator||8.30 AM – 8.50 AM||2.30 PM – 2.50 PM|
|Candidates log in to read the|
|8.50 AM||2.50 PM|
|Starting of the test||9.00 AM||3.00 PM|
JEE Main 2021 Exam General Instructions
The candidates can check below some important instructions to follow for JEE Main 2021 exam centre:
- Candidates must reach the Centre at the time as indicated against Reporting / Entry time at Centre, in the admit card. After the gate closing time no candidate will be allowed inside the exam centre.
- If religion / customs require you to wear specific attire, please visit centre early for thorough checking and mandatory frisking.
- Candidates are advised to verify the location of the test venue, a day in advance so that they do not face any problem on the day of the test.
- Only after the exam is over and after the invigilator’s instructions, candidates can leave the Examination Room / Hall. The candidates will be permitted to move out, one at a time only
- All candidates are required to download and read carefully, the Instructions and Advisory for COVID-19 given with the admit card and strictly adhere to them.
- The admit card of JEE Main 2021 contains 3 pages: Page 1 contains the Centre details and Self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19, Page 2 has “Important instruction for candidates” and Page 3 has “Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19”. The candidate has to download all three pages.
- No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without admit card and undertaking, Valid ID Proof and proper frisking. Frisking through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD), will be carried out without physical touch.
- Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room. Candidates must write their name and Roll Number at the top of each of the sheet(s) and must drop the sheet/s in the designated drop box without fail, before leaving the Examination Hall/Room. Failure to do so may result in non-evaluation of your answers.
- Duly filled in admit card must be dropped in the designated drop box while leaving the examination Hall/Room. Failure to do so may result in the non- evaluation of your answers.
- All the Examination Centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers. Therefore the candidates must not indulge in any malpractices.
- If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has submitted multiple applications, his/her candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be taken including debarring in all future examinations conducted by NTA.
- For any clarification/assistance, you can write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at Helpline number 0120-6895200
JEE Main 2021 COVID-19 Guidelines
Here are a few COVID-19 guidelines that the candidates must follow at the time of the exam:
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs):
- Before the test starts, Seating Area including monitor keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair will be thoroughly sanitized. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc. will be disinfected.
- The gap between 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and Centre staff to use.
- Thermo guns will be used to check the body temperature of candidates.
- Rough sheets (6 in number) will be kept at all desks before the start of the exam by Invigilators wearing gloves to ensure hygiene.
- Candidate to check Reporting/ Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card and to reach Centre as per Reporting Time only to avoid any crowding at the Centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue as mentioned in the admit card.
At the time of Entry
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times. Queue manager/ropes and Floor Marks will be arranged outside the Centre.
- No-one with the JEE Main 2021 admit card will be denied permission to appear in the examination unless he/ she violates the COVID-19 directives/advisories of Government (Central/State) applicable on the day of exam and instructions mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Candidates will be offered a fresh 3 Ply mask before entry.
- Rough sheet will be available at the desks.
- Candidates are required to paste passport size photograph and sign on the Attendance Sheet after sanitizing hands with sanitiser.
After the exam
- On completion of the test, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner, one candidate at a time.
- The admit card and the rough sheets are to be dropped in the drop box.
About JEE Main 2021
JEE Main stands for Joint Entrance Examination Main. It is one of the biggest engineering entrance examinations in India. NTA conducts it for admission of candidates in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, etc., in B.Tech / B.E / B.Arch / B.Plan courses. Only eligible 10+2 qualified / appearing candidates can apply for the exam.
Other than this, IITs also consider JEE Main a mandatory eligible for JEE Advanced examination. Only the top 2.5 lakh qualifiers of JEE Main are eligible to apply and appear for JEE Advanced and get admission in prestigious IITs.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Ans. NTA will release JEE Main admit card 2021 for February session exam in the second week of February.
Ans. Candidates can download the JEE Main hall ticket 2021 from jeemain.nta.nic.in by logging in with application number and date of birth.
Ans. There is no fixed rule on whether you should take a color or black and white admit card. However it is better to take a color printout as details are clearer in it.
Ans. In the event of having any error or discrepancy in JEE Main admit card, candidates need to contact NTA at 0120-6895200.
Official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in.
If you have any queries on JEE Main Admit Card 2021, then please ask in comments below!