|JEE Main 2021||Application Form||Correction||Exam Centres||Syllabus|
|Exam Pattern||Eligibility||Login||Admit Card||Response Sheet||Preparation|
|Mock Test||Previous Year Question Papers||Notes - Physics, Chemistry||Sample Paper||Answer Key||Result|
NTA will issue the JEE Main 2021 admit card in the second week of February as per the information brochure. However, the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in, indicates that admit card will be out on February 14, 2021.
- Where to download: Candidates will be able to download the JEE Main admit card online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Admit card is released online only, and will not be dispatched via post.
- What is needed to download admit card: Candidates need application number and password / date of birth to download the admit card.
Note – If you have made any mistakes in the application form, then check JEE Main 2021 application form correction now.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is needed to take entry at the exam center of JEE Main 2021. Via the admit card itself, NTA assigns the exam date, time, and center to the candidates. As soon as the admit card is out, candidates must make sure that they check these details and stay prepared for the exam day.
|Jee Main 2021||Admit card release date||Exam date|
|Session 1 exam||2nd week of February, or14 Feb 2021||23, 24, 25, 26 Feb 2021|
|Session 2 exam||to be announced||15, 16, 17, 18 Mar 2021|
|Session 3 exam||to be announced||27, 28, 29, 30 Apr 2021|
|Session 4 exam||to be announced||24, 25, 26, 27, 28 May 2021|
Qs. Can NTA release JEE Main admit card sooner?
Ans. Yes! There are high chances that NTA may release the admit card for JEE Main 2021 sooner. In the past years, NTA has released the JEE Main admit cards 18-20 days before exam. Therefore, there are chances that the JEE Main admit card 2021 may be released around February 3, 2021, also! However, the final decision on the date is upon NTA.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Download Link
Download JEE ain 2021 admit card here: As soon as the admit card is released, candidates can download it from the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main 2021 Preparation Resources
Also, we have provided all other resources that one needs to prepare for the exam. These resources are available for free and without any signup or registration. One can download them and use them for their preparation period of JEE Main 2021.
|JEE Main Syllabus 2021||Previous year question papers of JEE Main|
|JEE Main 2021 exam pattern||Free JEE Main 2021 Mock Tests|
|JEE Main 2021 Preparation Tips||JEE Main 2021 Sample Papers|
How To Download JEE Main 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates can check the steps below to download the admit card of JEE Main 2021:
1st step: First of all, the candidates need to click on the link available on this page.
2nd step: On clicking the link, candidates gets 2 options for:
- Download JEE Main 2021 admit card through application number and password.
- Download JEE Main 2021 admit card through application number and date of birth.
3rd step: After this, the candidates need to select one option.
If the selected option is “Through application number and password”, then a new window opens. Candidates can login using their JEE Main 2021 application number and password to access the link for JEE Main 2021 admit card.
On the other hand, if candidates select second option for “Through application number and date of birth” then window as shown below opens. Candidates can access it by entering application number and date of birth as shown in the image below:
4th step: After entering the details, the candidates need to click on the blue “Sign In” button.
5th step: Following the step above, the dashboard opens. Towards the end, there is a blue button for ‘Download Admit Card’. Click on it.
6th step: On clicking the button, the admit card of JEE Main 2021 is automatically downloaded.
The admit card is downloaded as pdf. Candidates must secure a soft copy of it, as well as, produce a hard copy for the admit card. On exam day, candidates need to carry a print copy of the hall ticket.
What to Do If there is error in the JEE Main 2021 Admit card / Unable to Download It?
In case there is error in JEE Main 2021 admit card, or you are unable to download it then the candidates need to report it to NTA. To do so contact NTA as per the details below:
- Address – Block C-20 1A/8, Sector- 62, IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
- Phone No – 0120-6895200
- For any query use the Register Query Link in the menu tab in the dashboard inside respective logins.
There can be other reasons if you are having trouble download the admit card, make sure you check the below issues before contacting NTA:
- The website starts to work slow
- Internet connectivity issue
- Session timeout
- Candidates did not pay the application fee on time.
- Form was rejected
Instructions to print JEE Mains Admit Card 2021
Your task does not end at downloading the admit card. After downloading it, you also need to PRINT IT. A few key points to know while printing it, are as follows.
- You should print the JEE Main 2021 admit card on a plain white A4 size paper.
- There will be more than one pages in it.
- You also need to print the self declaration (undertaking) from the NTA website.
- Printout of the admit card as well as the undertaking need to be clear, without any smudges or folds and tears.
Qs. Should the admit card be color or black and white?
Ans. NTA has not given any hard and fast rule on whether the hall ticket should be colour or black and white. However it is recommended to take a color printout as the photograph and signature are more clearly visible in a color printout. However, in either case, the admit card should be clear.
What to Carry With JEE Main 2021 Admit Card?
On the day of the exam candidates have to carry the following items with them in addition to the JEE Main 2021 admit card:
1 passport size photograph
- Same as the one uploaded in the application form of JEE Main 2021.
- It has to be pasted in the attendance sheet, at the center.
A valid authorized photo id proof
- It must be original and must be valid.
- Valid id can be PAN card / e-aadhaar card / aadhaar card / voter id card / passport / ration card / class 12 admit card / bank passport
JEE Main 2021 aspirants can carry any of the id cards above. However, it should have a photograph of the candidates.
- This is only mandatory for PwD candidates seeking undertaking of the scribe
- It should have been issued by an authorized medical officer.
Only for B.Arch / B.Plan candidates
- Carry your own pencils, geometry set, eraser, colour pencils / crayons.
- Water colours are not allowed.
What Not to Carry at JEE Main 2021 Exam Hall?
Apart from the things mentioned above, the candidates are not supposed to carry any other item to the exam hall with JEE Main 2021 admit card. The items listed below are banned from the exam hall.
- Textual material
- Docu pen
- Log tables
- Slide rules
- Electronic watches with calculator
- Printed material
- Bits of papers
- Mobile phone
- Pager and other device
Important Details To Note from JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, do not just keep it in a drawer. You need to look at the following critical details in it straight after downloading it!
- Your roll number – You will need this during exam as well as later
- Exam center – You will have to go to this exam center to take the test. So check it right away and also note its location using google maps. Make relevant arrangements to reach the center on exam day
- Exam date – JEE Main 2021 is being held on 4 different dates in each session. You were not given any option to select date of choice. Your admit card tells you your exact exam date. So note it. You have to attend the exam only on the date that is specified in your admit card.
- Instructions – There is an entire section in the admit card dedicated to instructions for the exam day. You must note what to take to exam center, reporting time, COVID-19 SOPs, and more from it. You must follow all the instructions to the T.
- Scribe rules – If you belong to the relevant category and have opted for scribe, then do note the specific instructions relevant to scribe too.
All in all, go through the JEE Main admit card 2021 completely. Anything and everything written in it is crucial and you need to follow them.
Qs. What is the significance of roll number assigned in my admit card?
Ans. Your roll number is unique. Therefore it is your identifying number for the purpose of Joint Entrance Examination Mains. Also, on exam day, you will have to sit before computer with your roll number.
Details in JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
The JEE Main 2021 admit card is released for all those candidates who applied for the exam. The details in the admit card are as follows:
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- PwD satus
- Bar code
- Father’s name
- State of eligibility
- Medium of paper
- Course name
- Reporting time
- Last entry time
- JEE Main 2021 exam date
- Exam Time
- Test center number
- Test venue
- Signature of senior director, NTA
- Important instructions
A sample copy of JEE Main 2021 admit card is as shown below.
Is There any Dress code in JEE Main 2021?
No. like NEET, NTA has not specified any dress code for JEE Main 2021. However, candidates can check below some guidelines to follow at the centre:
- Do not carry bags, pouches, etc.
- Do not wear clothes with too many layers, it might cause suspicion.
- Avoid wearing watches, sunglasses, scarfs, caps, etc.
- Do not wear clothes with too many pockets.
JEE Main 2021 Shift Timings
The reporting and exam time is provided on the JEE Main 2021 admit card. However, NTA has also given the same in the information brochure and it is as follows:
|JEE Main 2021 Schedule||Time|
|First Shift||9 am to 12 noon|
|Second Shift||3 pm to 6 pm|
JEE Main 2021 Exam General Instructions
Few important instructions which the candidates must know about JEE Main 2021 admit card and the exam are as follows:
- Reach JEE Main 2021 exam center at a time so that the checking and frisking can be done properly.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after 9:00 a.m / 2:00 p.m.
- At the exam center, candidates get a seat indicating their roll number. Candidate must sit in their seat only.
- In the exam hall, candidates have to fill needed details in the attendance sheet.
- Candidates also have to paste passport size photo and thumb impression in the sheet. Both should be done neatly.
- At the exam hall, candidates will get pen / pencil and paper. Candidates need to write their name and roll number on the sheet. These items are to be returned after the exam, before leaving the exam hall.
- During the exam, candidates might have to show admit cards multiple times.
- Candidates cannot leave the exam hall during the examination.
JEE Main 2021 Important Books for Preparation
Here are some books that the students can use as last minute revision:
|Book name||Link to buy|
|JEE Main – 2021 Test Series||Buy here|
|TARGET JEE Main 2021 (Solved Papers + 10 Mock Tests)||Buy here|
|Practice with 15 Mock Tests for JEE Main||Buy here|
|Subject wise books for revision||Get here|
JEE Main 2021 Last Minute Revision Tips
Here are some last minute tips for JEE Main 2021:
Focus on strengths: Do not fidget or get tensed on what has been left or what you cannot do. Rather focus all the energy and concentration on what you know, what you are good at, and what are your strengths. It is the time to feel positive and thus keep the mind relaxed.
Do not start anything new: In the last minute do start with any new concept. Just repeat the already studied chapters and topics. Practice more and more past question papers and mocktest to work on speed and accuracy.
Reach out: If any thing is troubling you related to syllabus or anything else. reach out to parents, seniors or teachers and get it solved. Do not keep it in and waste time overthinking about it.
Plan: Plan what you are going to do on the exam day. What type of question will you attempt first and what are you going to do if you cannot solve a question. Prepare your exam day kit like carrying the JEE Main 2021 admit card, ID card, COVID-19 precautions, and other documents needed.
Do not pull an overnighter: 3-4 days before the exam try to get enough sleep. Your brain needs rest too. Thus, do not overwork. Reduce the study time by an hour or so and dedicate that time for relaxation activities.
After JEE Main 2021 Exam Is Over
You can check the JEE Main 2021 answer key after the exam. Just after the exam, you will be able to check unofficial answer keys by coaching centers. And a few days after the exam you will get official answer keys by NTA. You can challenge the official answer keys.
Plus, you will also get the JEE Main 2021 response sheet. This will be released by NTA a few days after the exam. You can also challenge this.
Result of JEE Main 2021 will be announced in two steps. First, NTA will declare NTA scores. NTA scores are the result in percentile form. NTA scores will be announced after exam session that is you will get JEE Main February 2021 result, JEE Main March 2021 result, JEE Main April 2021 result, JEE Main May 2021 result first as NTA score. Then the second type of result will be the All India Rank, which will be announced after all four sessions of JEE Mains are conducted. All India Rank will be as per the best of all percentiles in the different sessions.
About JEE Main 2021
JEE Main stands for Joint Entrance Examination Main. It is one of the biggest engineering entrance examinations of India. NTA conducts it for admission of candidates in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, etc., in B.Tech / B.E / B.Arch / B.Plan courses. Only eligible 10+2 qualified / appearing candidates can apply for the exam.
Other than this, IITs also consider JEE Main a mandatory eligible for JEE Advanced examination. Only the top 2.5 lakh qualifiers of JEE Main are eligible to apply and appear for JEE Advanced and get admission in prestigious IITs.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Ans. NTA will release the JEE Main admit card 2021 for February session exam either on February 14, 2021, or in the second week of February.
Ans. In order to download admit card of JEE Main 2021, you have to go to official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Then, click link to download admit card. Thereafter login with your application number and date of birth. After that clear undertaking, and then download admit card.
Ans. There is no fixed rule on whether you should take a color or black and white admit card. However it is better to take a color printout as details are clearer in it.
Ans. If there is any error or discrepancy in admit card of JEE Main 2021, contact NTA at 0120-6895200.
Ans. Unfortunately, there is no way of changing the exam date or shift or center once it has been issued in admit card. However you can change center preferences for next session of exam.
Ans. No. You should not change details in your JEE Main admit card. Manipulation and fabrication of online documents that include admit cards, is considered unfair means. Also, affixing or uploading of wrong or morphed photographs, signatures on admit card is unfair means.
Official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in.
If you have any queries on JEE Main 2021 admit card, then please ask in comments below!
Engineering Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|