|JEE Advanced 2021||Exam Date||Syllabus|
|Mock Test||Past Year Papers||Notes|
|Eligibility Criteria||Application Form||Admit Card|
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
JEE Advanced 2021 application form, also referred to as JEE Advanced registration 2021 is released after the declaration of result of JEE Main 2021. Candidates who are eligible for the JEE Advanced, have cleared the cut off in JEE Mains should only apply. The JEE Advanced application form can be filled only through jeeadv.ac.in as per guidelines of the organizing institute IIT Kharagpur, before the last date, with requisite fee. Get here complete details of JEE Advanced 2021 application form that is the JEE Advanced registration 2021 including start date, last date, fee, how to apply, and more.
When will JEE Advanced registration 2021 start?: It is expected that IIT KGP will release the application form of IIT JEE Advanced 2021 in the month of May 2021.
To apply for JEE Advanced 2021, the candidates must be among the top 2,50,000 (or as decided for JEE Adv 2021) successful candidates in B.E / B.Tech paper of JEE Main 2021. Besides, one has to satisfy the age limit, attempts criterion. Mark the following dates in your calendar and register for JEE Advanced 2021 on time.
|JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form||Expected Dates|
|Start of JEE Advanced registration 2021||May 2021|
|Last date for JEE Advanced registration 2021||May 2021|
Direct Link to Apply for JEE Advanced 2021
Last year the JEE Advanced registration window was open from 5th to 12th September. However last year was an anomaly due to the pandemic. In the year before that, registrations for the IIT JEE Advanced happened from 3rd to 9th May.
JEE Advanced Registration Fee 2021
To submit JEE Advanced 2021 application form, all the applicants have to pay the application fee. Last year the fees were as follows.
Fee to be paid by the Indian nationals:
|Registration for examination cities in India||Amount|
|Female Candidates of all categories||Rs. 1400|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||Rs. 1400|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 2800|
|Foreign nationals (PIO / OCI) who have done class|
12 from India
|Candidates from SAARC countries||INR 5500 (USD 75)|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||INR 11,000 (USD 150)|
|Foreign nationals (PIO / OCI) who have done class|
12 from Abroad
|Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 75|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 150|
Fee to be paid by the Foreign nationals:
|Candidates from SAARC|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking and e-challan.
Image Specifications for JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
To submit JEE Advanced 2021 application form, the students have to upload the documents in the proper format. Last year the image specifications were as follows.
|Indian candidates||JPG||50 KB to 300 KB|
For Foreign Nationals
|Particulars||Minimum Size||Maximum size|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB|
|Other documents||50 KB||300 KB|
How to register for JEE Advanced 2021?
JEE Advanced 2021 application form releases online. Check the step-by-step process to do JEE Advanced registration 2021 from the steps below.
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, click on the direct link of the registration given above on this page.
- Next, log in by entering application number and password.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘login’ button.
JEE Advanced 2021 Login Password
A password to be cretaed by the candidates for the future login into JEE Advanced 2021 official website. To create login password, the candidates have to follow the given instructions:
- The password should be 8 to 13 characters long.
- The password should be a combination of upper case alphabet, one lower case alphabet, one numeric value and one special character like *,#,@,%
Step 2: Fill in the form
- After logging in, the personal, contact and academic details that have been entered during JEE Main 2021 are reflected on the screen.
- Next, check all the details and enter the other details like additional phone number, email id.
- Now, select the 8 cities for the exam.
Step 3: Upload the Documents
- After entering the details, upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
Step 4: Payment of the application fee
- Next, pay the application fee.
Step 5: Printout of the confirmation page
- Once the payment is done, take the printout of the confirmation page.
JEE Advanced Registration 2021: Details To Be Filled
Check the details that have to be entered in JEE Advanced 2021 application form.
At the time of registration
- JEE Main application number
- JEE Main login password
Additional details in the form
- Additional phone number
- Additional e-mail id
- Preferences of the exam cities
What to do if Forgot Login Password?
If any candidate has forgotten his / her JEE Main login password, then the steps given below can be followed to retrieve it.
1st step: First of all, go to the official website.
2nd step: Next, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
3rd step: Now, select any one option to reset password from the following 3 options.
- Using security question
- Using a verification code sent via text message to the registered mobile number
- Using reset link sent at the e-mail address
- Now if you select Option 1, enter JEE Main application number, security question and answer (selected and answered at the time of JEE Main registration), and security pin.
- If you select any one Option from 2 or 3, then enter the JEE Main application number, date of birth, and security pin.
5th step: After entering the details, submit the details and write down the password for future reference.
JEE Advanced Registration 2021: Documents to Upload
In order to submit JEE Advanced 2021 application form, candidates have to upload the some documents. Last year the list was as follows.
- Class 10th certificate or date of birth certificate
- 12th class certificate
- GEN – EWS certificate (issued on or after April 01)
- OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable – issued on after April 01 in consonance with latest guidelines with Govt. of India)
- SC / ST category (issued as per the latest guidelines of Govt. of India)
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable – Form – PwD II, III, IV) (Dyslexic candidates need to submit Form Dyslexic 1 and 2 instead of Form-PwD)
- DS form certificate issued by the competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India
- Scribe letter request (for candidates needing service of a scribe) (The request letter for has to be sent to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT)
- OCI card / PIO card / Foreign Passport or Citizenship certificate
- Photo identity roof (For Foreign Nationals)
- A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination qualified by the candidates is equivalent to 12th class examination (for those candidates who have done class 12th from the board outside India or from any other board as specified by the official authority)
JEE Advanced Registration 2021: Certificate Formats
The candidates can download the formats of the certificates that have to be uploaded in JEE Advanced 2021 application form. Last year’s formats are given below.
1. OBC NCL | OBC NCL Declaration
2. SC / ST
3. PwD (paralysis or blindness) | PwD (multiple disabilities) | PwD (others)
4. Dyslexic (Medical Certificate) | Dyslexic (Testimonial)
5. Education Scholarship Entitlement Card
6. Scribe and Extra Time
7. Form-GEN-EWS | GEN – EWS Declaration
JEE Advanced Registration 2021 for Foreign Nationals
Foreign nationals may note the following key points regarding filling the JEE Advanced 2021 application form.
- You are treated as a foreign national if you are not a citizen of India by birth or naturalized, and are studying abroad at 10+2 level at the time of JEE Advanced registration 2021.
- Seats for FN are supernumerary with a upper limit of 10% in each course.
- There is no reservation for foreign nationals.
- You do not have to appear in JEE Main 2021. You can directly fill the JEE Advanced 2021 application form.
Note 1: Candidates who are not citizens of India BUT are OCI / PIO (or parents hold that card or parents are Indian) AND are studying in India at 10+2 level >> Your admission will be under OPEN category.
Note 2: Candidates who are not citizens of India AND are not OCI / PIO (or parents are not those card holders AND parents are not Indian) AND are studying in India at 10+2 level >> Your admission will be under supernumerary seats.
FAQs for JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
Ques. Where can I register for JEE Advanced ?
Ans. You can register for JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.
Ques. Is it compulsory to have qualified JEE Main in order to apply for JEE Advanced ?
Ans. Yes, for Indian nationals it is necessary to qualify JEE Main in order to apply for JEE Advanced .
Ques. How many cities can I select while filling JEE Advanced application form?
Ans. You can select 8 exam cities while filling JEE Advanced application form.
Ques. Will I be given choice to fill any additional mobile number and e-mail id while registering for JEE Advanced?
Ans. Yes, after the logging in, you can enter the additional mobile number and e-mail id.
Ques. I had taken admission in one of the NITs in 2019. Am I eligible for JEE Advanced?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible for JEE Advanced. Make sure, you fulfill all the other eligibility conditions as well.
Ques. How can I pay JEE Advanced application form?
Ans. You can pay the application fee for JEE Advanced using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ques. Can I edit JEE Advanced application form after the final submission?
Ans. No, after the final submission of JEE Advanced application form, you cannot make changes in the entries.
Ques. During JEE Main registration, I have entered my category wrongly. Can I correct it during JEE Advanced registration.
Ans. No, the category entered during JEE Main registration cannot be changed during JEE Advanced registration.
Ques. I was offered at seat in an IIT during JoSAA 2020 but neither did I paid fee nor did I appear to any reporting centre. Am I eligible for JEE Advanced ?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible.