|Details - JEE Advanced 2021, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Mock Test, Past Year Papers,Notes|
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form – The registration for JEE Advanced 2021 has started. The last date to do registration and application fee will be accepted up to September 22, 2021 (12:00 pm).
The candidates who are among the top 2,50,000 successful candidates in B.E / B.Tech paper of JEE Main can apply for JEE Advanced 2021. The eligible candidates can register online at jeeadv.ac.in. In order to submit the application form, the candidates must login and fill the details in the form, upload the certificates, and pay the application fee. Check more information about JEE Advanced 2021 application form here such as the process to apply, documents required to fill the form, image specifications, application fee etc.
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form Release Date
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration has started on September 16, 2021. As of now, JEE Advanced 2021 new exam date has been notified. The exam will be held on October 03, 2021.
|JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Online registration begins (Foreign Candidates)||06 Sep 2021|
|Start of JEE Advanced registration 2021||16 Sep 2021 (9:30 am)|
|Last date for JEE Advanced registration 2021||21 Sep 2021 (till 11:59 pm)|
|Last date for fee payment for registration 2021||22 Sep 2021 (till 12:00 pm)|
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Fee
In order to complete JEE Advanced 2021 application process, the candidates have to pay the registration fee. Check the details given below.
|Female candidates (of all categories)||Rs 1400|
|SC, ST, PwD candidates||Rs 1400|
|All other candidates||Rs 2800|
Foreign Nationals (including PIO / OCI)
|Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 75|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 150|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card/credit card / net banking OR e-challan.
Documents Required to Fill JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
The candidates must be ready with the following documents in order to fill JEE Advanced 2021 application form.
- 10th class certificate or birth certificate
- Class 12th or equivalent exam certificate
- GEN-EWS certificate – if applicable, issued on or after April 01, 2021
- OBC-NCL certificate – if applicable, issued on or after April 01, 2021
- SC / ST certificate – if applicable, as per the latest guidelines of Govt. of India
- PwD certificate, if applicable, issued by the notified medical authority (Dyslexic candidates need to submit Form Dyslexic 1 or 2 in place of PwD category)
- Letter to the Chairman of the nearest Zonal Coordinating IIT by filling form compensatory time
- Scribe request letter, if applicable
- Form DS (For DS category candidates), issued by the respective record offices of Armed Forces Personnel.
Image Specifications for JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
JEE Main qualified candidates are required to upload the following documents while filling JEE Advanced 2021 application form. These documents have to be in the proper format and size.
- Format – JPG
|Documents to Upload||Min size||Max size|
|Class 10th or birth certificate||50 KB||300 KB|
|Class 12th or equivalent certificate||50 KB||300 KB|
|Category certificate (For SC / ST / OBC-NCL / GEN-EWS candidates)||50 KB||300 KB|
|PwD certificate (if applicable) and Scribe request letter||50 KB||300 KB|
|DS certificate (if applicable)||50 KB||300 KB|
|OCI card / PIO card / Foreign passport or Citizenship certificate |
|50 KB||300 KB|
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2021?
The candidates can fill JEE Advanced 2021 application form online only. No offline application forms are released for JEE Advanced 2021. Check the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form.
1st step: Login
- First of all, click on the direct link of the registration given above on this page.
- Next, login by entering the JEE Main application number and password.
- Now, read the instructions displayed on the screen. Then, agree to the declaration present at the bottom of instructions page and then, click on the ‘proceed to register online’ button.
JEE Advanced 2021 Login Password
– The password must be of 8-13 characters.
– It must be set with a combination of one upper case alphabet, one lower case alphabet, one numeric value, one special character like !,@,#,$,*,%
2nd step: Fill the details in the form
- Now, the details entered during JEE Main 2021 application form are displayed on the screen.
- Verify all the details and enter the additional details like year of first attempt of JEE Advanced, do you have colour blindness, are you child of defence personnel etc.
- Next, select the exam cities for JEE Advanced 2021.
- Enter the additional mobile number and email id, in addition to the details provided during JEE Main 2021 registration.
- Now, click on the ‘next and review’ button.
- Check all the details that have been entered and agree to the declaration.
3rd step: Upload the certificates
- After entering all the details, upload all the certificates.
4th step: Pay the application fee
- Once all the certificates are uploaded, select the payment method and pay the application fee.
5th step: Take the printout of the registration receipt
- After the payment, a message of confirmation is displayed on the screen.
- Next, click on the ‘print registration receipt’ button to get the receipt for future reference.
Details to be Filled in JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
While filling JEE Advanced 2021 application form, the candidates have to enter the following details:
- Class 12th exam passed from India / Outside India?
- Year of first attempt of JEE Advanced
- Are you a child of Defence / Paramilitary Personnel killed or permanently disabled in action during war or peacetime operations?
- Do you have color blindness?
- Do you have one eyes vision?
- Exam city for JEE Advanced 2021
- Alternate mobile number
- Alternate email id
What to do if Forgot Login Password?
In case the candidate has forgotten their JEE Main 2021 login password, they can find it by following the steps given below.
1st step: Go to the official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
2nd step: Then, go to the login window and click on the ‘forgot password’ button.
3rd step: Then, select any one option from the available choices.
- Using security question
- Using a verification code sent via text message to your registered mobile number
- Using a reset link sent via email to the registered email address
- If option 1 is selected, then enter the JEE Main application number, security question and answer. Also, enter the security pin and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- If Option 2 or 3 is selected, enter the application number, date of birth and security pin. Click on the ‘submit’ button after entering the details.
5th step: Lastly, write down the password for future reference.
JEE Advanced Registration 2021: Certificate Formats
The candidates can download the formats of the certificates that have to be uploaded in JEE Advanced 2021 application form. Last year’s formats are given below.
1. OBC NCL | OBC NCL Declaration
2. SC / ST
3. PwD (paralysis or blindness) | PwD (multiple disabilities) | PwD (others)
4. Dyslexic (Medical Certificate) | Dyslexic (Testimonial)
5. Education Scholarship Entitlement Card
6. Scribe and Extra Time
7. Form-GEN-EWS | GEN – EWS Declaration
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form for Foreign Nationals
Foreign Nationals applying for JEE Advanced 2021 must keep the following points in mind:
- Candidates who are not citizens of India by birth and have studied or are studying abroad 10+2 level or equivalent at the time of registration of JEE Advanced 2021 are considered to be Foreign Nationals.
- Seats allotted for foreign nationals are supernumerary with a upper limit of 105 in each course.
- No reservation is there for Foreign Nationals
FAQs on JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can apply for JEE Advanced 2021 online at jeeadv.ac.in.
Ans. IIT JEE Advanced 2021 will be held on October 3.
Ans. You must have JEE Main 2021 application form number and password to login.
Ans. No, you can edit the details in JEE Advanced application form after its submission.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the application form via offline mode. The form has to be filled via online mode only.
Ans. As per last year’s details, the application fee for females of all categories and SC, ST, PwD candidates are Rs 1400 and for all other candidates, it is Rs 2800.
Ans. To fill the application form, you need birth certificate or 10 class certificate, 12th class certificate, category certificate (if applicable), GEN-EWS certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (of applicable) etc.
Ans. To retrieve the login password, first of all, go to the official website, jeeadv.ac.in and then go to the login window. Then, click on the forgot password button. Now, select any one option and enter the details.
Ans. You can submit JEE Advanced 2021 application form via online mode only at jeeadv.ac.in.
Ans. No, you are not required to send your registration slip to IIT Kharagpur. Keep it for your records only.