JAM 2022 Mock Test – The JAM 2022 conducting authorities have released its mock test series on its official website. The mock test can be taken for all the 7 paper codes – BT, MS, PH, CY, EN, MA and GG. It goes without saying that through the preparation of this examination, candidates must take into account the importance of mock tests in their overall preparation. Even in GATE 2022, it was observed that candidates who had taken the mock test for GATE were able to finish their paper within the given time. Hence, it becomes even more important for candidates of JAM 2022 to take the mock test and finish the test within the given time. The below-given article lays out the details, pattern, how to take JAM 2022 mock test.
JAM 2022 Mock Test
Latest – JAM mock tests for all 7 subjects have been released on the official website. Links for all the subject paper are given below.
The below given table describes the paper codes for all the examinations conducted by the JAM authorities, which are as follows:
|Name of the Subject||Paper Code||Mock Test Link|
|Mathematical Sciences||MS||Click Here|
JAM 2022 Exam Schedule
JAM 2022 will be held in 2 shifts. The exam date for JAM 2022 is as follows:
|Examination||Session||Test Papers and Codes|
|February 13, 2022 (Sunday)||Forenoon||Biotechnology (BT), Mathematical Sciences, (MS) & Physics (PH)|
|February 13, 2022 (Sunday)||Afternoon||Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Mathematics (MA) & Geology (GG)|
How to Take the JAM 2022 Mock Test?
Candidates can take the mock tests for the JAM 2022 now, as they are available on the official website here. The steps given show how to take the mock tests :
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JAM 2022 and select the Mock Test Links option from the drop down menu
- Step 2: Click on the subject you wish to take the mock test examiantion for, as shown below.
- Step 3: Enter you User id/registered email id and password then click on the ‘Sign In’ option to proceed further.
- Step 4: Read on the Instructions on agree to proceed the test
- Step 5: Commence with the mock test and complete the test within the given time limit
Importance of JAM 2022 Mock Test
With all competitive examinations held on such a scale, one thing is of crucial value. Candidates must be able to complete the test with efficiency and within the given time limit. A lot of times, many candidates lose out on many marks, not due to the fact that they did not know the answers to the questions asked but only due to the lack of time.
Mock tests are very important and all candidates must include them in their preparation. These tests not only help the candidate gauge the pattern and type of questions that will be coming in the examination, they also help in getting the time-based performance of the candidate.
Many candidates have reported that they performed significantly better in their examinations, once they included mock tests in their preparation. Hence, all candidates must practice as many mocks as they can.
JAM 2022 Exam Pattern
The JAM test consists of 60 questions, which carry a total of 100 marks. The entire question paper is divided in three sections: A, B, and C, with all the sections being compulsory. The below-given pointers describes the exam pattern of JAM 2022 in detail, which as follows:
- This section consists a total of 30 questions
- 10 questions of 1 mark each
- 20 questions of 2 mark each
- All the questions in this section are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- The total marks this section carries is 50 marks.
- This section consists of 10 questions
- All the questions are of 2 marks each
- The 10 questions in this section are of Multiple Select Questions (MSQs)
- The total marks of this section carries is 20 marks.
- This section consists of 20 questions
- 10 questions of 1 mark each
- 10 questions of 2 marks each
- All the questions in this section are of Numerical Answer Type (NATs)
- The total marks this section carries of 30 marks
In all sections, questions not attempted will result in zero marks. In Section-A (MCQ), wrong answers will result in negative marks. For each wrong answer to 1 mark questions, 1/3 mark will be deducted and similarly for each wrong answer to 2 marks questions, 2/3 mark will be deducted. In Section-B (MSQ), there are no negative and no partial marking provisions. There is no negative marking in Section-C (NAT) as well.
FAQs for JAM 2022 Mock Test
Yes, a virtual calculator will be available throughout the duration of the examination.
The more mock tests a candidate gives, the better it helps in the preparation of the test. There are many sample papers available on the internet
No, the candidate can commence the test directly without entering any of their details.