|Details - ISI Entrance Exam 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - ISI B.Stat, B.Math Entrance Exam 2021 Preparation, TOMATO Book, and Other Pointers|
ISI 2021 Application Form – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) will release ISI application form 2021 in March or April, online, at isical.ac.in. Before applying, candidates must check the eligibility criteria of ISI 2021. Those fulfilling it, can access the direct link to apply from this page, register, fill the online form, pay fee and submit the form. After submission of ISI application form, candidates can also check the application status here. Submission of ISI 2021 application form is a pre-requisite of appearing in the entrance exam for ISI UG, PG programs. Check dates, links, steps to apply here.
ISI 2021 Application Form
Direct Link To Apply Online: Will be available.
ISI 2021 Application Form Dates
The application form for ISI admission 2021 releases only through online. Candidates aspiring to join the ISI for any UG/PG academic programme can check the important dates for ISI 2021 application form in the table below:
|Important Events of ISI 2021 Registration||Dates|
|ISI 2021 Online Application starts||To be announced|
|Application fee payment starts on||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the ISI 2021 application||To be announced|
|Application fee payment ends on||To be announced|
After the form submission window ends, ISI 2021 admit card will be released.
ISI Application Fee 2021
To confirm the application form, candidates are required to submit the ISI application fee. Last year the fee for each category was as follows.
|General category male candidates||Rs. 1250/-|
|General category female candidate||Rs. 750/-|
|OBC-NCL/ST/SC/ PWD category||Rs. 625/-|
Mode of payment –
- Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking
Prerequisites for ISI Application Form 2021
We suggest aspirants to keep the following documents beforehand applying for ISI 2021 entrance exam.
- Candidate’s Date of birth as per class 10th certificates
- Candidate’s Name as per class 10th certificates
- Valid Email Id
- Valid Mobile number
- Parents Name
- Caste of the candidate
- Full Residential address permanent as well as the corresponding
- Employment Details if the candidate is an employee under an organisation.
- Aggregate percentage and marks scored by the candidate in the Class 12th/Bachelor Degree/Master’s degree or Diploma,
- Proof of Nationality if the candidate is a non-Indian
Note: The details available in this article is entirely based on the previous year notification. Soon after the new dates and notification are available, we will update this article accordingly.
Image Specifications for Indian Statistical Institute 2021 Registration
Along with other documents, aspirants are also required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Last year the image specifications for ISI registrations were as follows.
- Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Approx 60% face coverage
- Image size – 100-150 KB
- Format – JPEG, JPG
- With white background with black/blue ink pen.
- Size – 3 cm x 7 cm
- Permissible image size – 50 to 100 kb
- Format – JPG, JPEG
Other documents –
- Size of the scanned copy of the image should be less than 200 kb.
- Frmat of the image should be any of the jpeg, jpg, BMP, pdf.
- Scanner used for scanning must be set to 100 dpi.
How to submit ISI 2021 Application Form?
The application forms for ISI entrance exam 2021 releases online at the official website of the institute. Applicants can check the complete step by step procedure on how to submit ISI application form here. Broadly, the steps will be as follows.
Step 1: ISI Registration
- Visit the official website of the Indian Statistical Institute. Or click on the direct link available below the date table.
- Click on the “How to Apply Online” link.
- Post this, a new window opens for the application process.
- On the next page, click on “New Candidate Registration/Sign In”.
- Enter the Email Id and Mobile number to complete the registration process.
- Hereafter, an application number generates which the student should note down.
Step 2: ISI Application Form 2021
- Sign in with the Login Details on the same page.
- Post this, the ISI application form open up.
- The students have to fill in all the important details such as educational qualification, residency details, subject group choice etc.
- Also, choose the location of the centre that is offering in the preferred course.
- In the end, go through the details and finally submit the ISI 2021 Application Form.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
- Next, upload the scanned image and signature, Marksheet, Caste Certificate, Employment details if the candidate is working on the upload page and then click on the Upload button.
- Click on the submit button and move to the next page that is fee payment.
Step 4: Application Fees
- In the end, the applicant has to submit the application fee as per the ISI 2021 brochure. The fee payment will be completely online and has to be paid via Debit/Credit Card/ Net banking etc.
- Once the message of fee payment confirmation is received the candidate should check his application status.
Keep a copy of the form till ISI 2021 result is announced.
Details required while filling the ISI 2021 Form
There are certain details which a candidate has to fill in the application form while filling it:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- A valid mobile number
- A valid email id
- Marks secured in matriculation exam
- Marks secured in the Bachelor programme
- Candidate’s photograph
- Class 10+2/ Bachelor’s/Master’s details
- Candidate’s Caste Certificate,
- Employment details of the candidate if applicable
ISI 2021 Admit Card
The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) releases the ISI 2021 Admit Card online at isical.ac.in. Aspirants can download the ISI admit card from using the log in details. The conducting body releases the call letters for only those candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by ISI. The Institute notifies the candidates via email once the admit card is live on the website. Moreover, ISI admit card consists of the test venue, candidate’s details, unique registration number of the candidate. The candidates have to Log in with their credentials to download the ISI 2021 Admit Card on their device.
FAQs on ISI 2021 Application Form
Ans: Yes, it is better to pay the fees before the last date to submit the application fee.
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory to have passed Bachelors in Statistics for applying for the Master in Statistics Programme.
Answer: Yes, you can apply for the ISI 2021 only if the result and marksheet are out before the interview.
Ans No, the application form will be available only in the online mode.
Ans: The image should be scanned in nature and must be less than 200 kb in size.
Official website: isical.ac.in.