ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form – Indian School of Design and Innovation (ISDI), releases the ISDI application form on the official website i.e. isdi.in. The ISDI application form is made available in online mode. Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam or graduated from any discipline can for the same. To apply for the ISDI 2022 entrance test, you have to fill the application form of ISDI 2022 online by filling in all the details, this is followed by adding in your personal, address, qualification details and paying the application form fee and uploading of documents. In this article, you will find how to apply for an application form, eligibility, application fees, image specifications, etc.
ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
Apply Here – Click Here to fill ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 application form.
ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form Dates
The Candidates can refer to the following below mentioned dates which is based on the information based on the last year’s dates of ISDI 2022 examination
|Particulars||Cycle 1 Dates||Cycle 2 Dates||Cycle 3 Dates|
|Applications Open||1st Oct 2021||1st Oct 2021||1st Oct 2021|
|Portfolio/Design Project Upload and DAT||30th Oct 2021||10th Jan 2022||15th Apr 2022|
|Interview date||1st to 30th Nov 2021 (Closed)||15th Jan to 15th February 2022||1st Apr to 30th April 2022|
|Result Announcement||13th Dec 2021||5th Mar 2022||15th May 2022|
|Acceptance Deadline||15th Jan 2022||5th Apr 2022||15th June 2022|
|Semester 1 Fee Payment Deadline||30th May 2022||30th May 2022||15th June 2022|
ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form Fees
The Candidates can refer to the following application fees given below –
- The application fees can be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD).
- It is non-refundable and non-transferable.
|Application Fees||Rs 3,500|
ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates can see the following eligibility criterion to see whether they are eligible or not –
For UG –
- Educational Qualifications – The Candidates should have passed 10+2 or currently appearing for this examination or must be graduated in any discipline like Science, Commerce, Arts, etc. with Design & Innovation.
- Age Limit – The maximum age limit is 21 years.
For PG –
- Candidates must be appearing for a undergraduate Level Examination or passed in any discipline like Science, Commerce, Arts, etc. with Design & Innovation.
Documents Required for ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The candidates should know what documents are needed to be uploaded and needed to fill in all the details. Here is a list of things which you may refer to –
- Declaration Form
- 2 Passport coloured size recent photographs with a plain background.
- Copies of Marksheet of 10th, 11th, or 12th std in which you completed.
Image Specifications for ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The image specifications are given for the candidates which are given below –
- The image should be clearly visible.
- It should be scanned and a passport size.
- It should be a recent size and with a white background.
- It should be not more than 2 MB.
- Photographs from mobile phone are not accepted.
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||Less than 2 MB|
How to Apply for ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form?
The Candidates can apply for the application form by the following process –
- STEP 1: Visit the official website.
- STEP 2: Click on the “Undergraduate Application form for 2022” or “Postgraduate Application form for 2022”.
- STEP 3: Enter all the basic details like degree, specialization, choose the profile image, first name, last name, etc.
- STEP 4: Enter all the Educational details like School details, year of completing 12th, Counselor name, etc.
- STEP 5: Enter all the parent’s details like Father’s Name, Occupation, Mobile Number, Email address, etc.
- STEP 6: Pay the Application fees.
- STEP 7: Write the Statement of purpose and click on ‘I accept’ and submit the application form.
Details to be filled in the ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The details which needs to be filled in the Application form are –
- First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Name
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
- Blood Group
- School details
- Examination board
- Counselor Name
- Father’s Name
- Father’s Occupation
- Father’s Mobile Number
- Father’s Email Address
- Mother’s Name
- Mother’s Occupation
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form Admit Card
The Admit Card for ISDI entrance exam 2022 can be downloaded from the official website. The Admit Card is a very mandatory document as without it you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The candidates will be able to download their Admit Card by entering their Date of Birth and Application number.
The Admit Card contains the following details – Candidate’s Name, Mobile Number, Level(UG and PG), date of the exam, etc. With the Admit Card, you need to carry Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, etc.
About ISDI Entrance Exam 2022
ISDI or the Indian School of Design and Innovation entrance exam is conducted for the candidates who want to do the courses for design. It offers undergraduate courses like Communication Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design, etc., and also offers postgraduate courses in Design and Innovation. There is an aptitude test, personal interview, Portfolio Review round in which the candidate has to choose any topics and make designs on it.
FAQs About ISDI Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The Application form for the ISDI Entrance exam 2022 will be released on the official website i.e. isdi.in
The Application fee for the ISDI Entrance exam is Rs 3,500.
1. Visit the official website.
2. Fill in all the basic details, education details, parent’s details, etc.
3. Pay the Application Form and click on ‘I accept.
4. Submit the Application form.
The ISDI School of Design and Innovation releases the Application Form for ISDI Entrance Exam 2022.
You can register online from the official website by filling the Application form and paying the application fees.
The image file size in the Application form for the ISDI Entrance exam 2022 should not be more than 2 MB.