IRMASAT Exam Pattern 2022 – Candidates who are appearing for IRMASAT 2022, must check the exam pattern. The question paper is prepared as per it. IRMASAT is a computer based test which is held in online mode. It is a 30 minutes test in which candidates have to solve 30 questions. The questions are asked from Issues of Social Concern and Reading Comprehension. Know more details on IRMASAT exam pattern 2022 from this page.
IRMASAT Exam Pattern 2022
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is still yet to provide the IRMASAT exam pattern 2022. Candidates can refer to the below table for the IRMASAT exam pattern. This table is based on the information available till last year.
Mode of exam: Online mode computer-based test
Type of questions: All questions will be multiple-choice questions.
Total number of questions: 30
Exam Duration: 30 minutes
Medium of examination: English
Marks for incorrect answer: 0 (no negative marking)
Number of Sections: 2 (Issues of Social Concern and Reading Comprehension)
Section-wise number of questions in IRMASAT.
|Sections||Number of questions|
|Issues of Social Concern||27|
IRMASAT Syllabus 2022
IRMA does not provide a definite syllabus for IRMASAT. Though by going through the sample paper provided on the official website, we can conclude some of the topics that cover the exam. IRMASAT is divided into 2 sections. First is Issues of social concern and the second is reading comprehension. Reading comprehension consist of a paragraph and candidate have to give answers with the help of information given in the paragraph. For Issues of social concern, candidates can refer to the below topics.
- Features, Goals, and Milestones of Government Schemes such as MNREGA, Swachch Bharat Mission, PMJDY, PMGSY, Sukanya Samridhi Yojana, PMSBY, Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Milestones and achievements of great movements like Green revolution, White revolution, Co-operative movement.
- Information realted to various environmental and social topics such as Gender equality, Paris agreement, Namami gange, Women empowerment.
- Statistics related to GDP, Indian economy, rural demography, Human development index.
- Important facts from various agricultural and rural development reports.
- Important decisions taken by these organizations in last 2 years – WHO, UNICEF, UN, United Nations Economic and Social Council.
How to Prepare for IRMASAT 2022?
Candidates who wish to appear for IRMASAT 2022 need to prepare both sections separately. For reading comprehension, candidates need to prepare differently than CAT / XAT. The pattern for RC is the same as CAT / XAT. To prepare for Issues of social concern, candidates can refer to the below points.
- Toprepare for current affairs, candidates should stick to the newspapers The Hindu, Indian Express, The Economic Times.
- For agriculture, rural development and government schemes candidates can refer to magazines like Yojana, Competition success review and Kurukshetra.
- For GA (general awareness) questions you can refer to previous year questions of XAT / IIFT / TISSNET / SNAP.
- Make a notebook and write down all the information and facts in that. It helps in revision in the final days of examination.
FAQs about IRMASAT Exam Pattern 2022
A. IRMASAT has 2 sections – Issues of social concern and reading comprehension.
A. No, IRMASAT does not have any negative markings.
A. There is no certain syllabus for IRMASAT but by going through the sample paper some topics can be concluded like current affairs, agricultural stats, rural development statistics, government schemes. You can find the rest of the syllabus on this page.
A. 30 questions are asked in IRMASAT. 27 from issues of social concern and 3 from reading comprehension.