IRMASAT Admit Card 2022 – Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will release the admit card date after the registration is closed. It is usually released in the first week of February 2022. IRMASAT 2022 will be conducted from February 15 – 28, 2022. Candidates can download it from the official website of IRMA i.e. irma.ac.in. Registered candidates can download their admit cards by using their Application number and password. A candidate must carry the admit card to the IRMASAT Test Centre. Candidates are advised to carry a photograph with them. Candidates can find all the details like how to download admit cards, things to carry with admit cards, exam centers, and many more.
IRMASAT Admit Card 2022
IRMASAT Admit Card 2022 – Once the IRMA Anand releases the IRMASAT admit card, we will add the direct link here.
IRMA has announced its official date of IRMASAT 2022 on its official website. Candidates can refer to the table given below.
|Last date to apply for IRMASAT 2022|
|Last date of the registration process for NRI / NRI sponsored / Foreign nationals / OCI / PIO / CIWG candidates|
|Admit card release date||1st week of February 2022|
|IRMA WAT 2022 exam date||15 – 28 Feb 2022 (except Sundays)|
|IRMASAT personal interview||15 – 28 Feb 2022 (except Sundays)|
How to Download IRMASAT 2022 Admit Card
- Go to the Official website irma.ac.in
- Click on IRMA admit card 2022.
- You can enter the Application number and your Date of Birth.
- Click on the log in button.
- Candidates can download the Admit card.
- You can take the print out of it for future reference.
Details needed to Download IRMASAT Admit Card
- Application no. and password
- Date of Birth
Details mentioned in IRMASAT Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph and Signature
- Date of birth
- Address of the exam centre
- Application no
- Exam date and time
- Instructions for the candidate
What to do if there is any Discrepancy in Admit Card of IRMASAT Admit Card
If you are unable to download IRMASAT Admit Card 2022 from the IRMASAT Website, you should contact the authorities. If there is some mistake in any of the information filled and as soon as you could you should you inform the authority and contact the official helpline number.
Things to carry with IRMASAT Admit Card
- You can carry any one of the ID proofs
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving Licence
- You should also carry in the exam hall the various things
- Admit Card
- Black or Blue Ballpen
- Passport Size Photograph
IRMASAT Admit Card 2022 Important Points
- If any Candidate is unable to download the admit card then the candidate has to report to the official authorities immediately.
- The Candidates should report to the Examination Hall one hour before to avoid any chaos.
- Candidates are requested to carry a original and a photocopy of their photograph.
- Any electronic devices or gadgets are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates need to follow the Covid-19 Guidelines.
- The Admit Card has to be carried to the Exam Centre as without it you wil not be allowed to enter it.
IRMASAT 2022 Exam Centres
|States||IRMASAT 2022 Test Cities|
|Assam||Guwahati, Ri Boi, Mirza|
|Bihar||Patna, Hajipur, Bihta|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Durg|
|Delhi/ NCR||Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurugram, Noida, Greater Noida|
|Gujarat||Anand, Ahmedabad, Changa, W Nagar, Rajkot|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Ernakulam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Vidisha, Dewas, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Nagpur, Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune, Talegaon|
|Odisha||Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Khurda|
|Punjab||Mohali, Chandigarh, Panchkula|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Secunderabad|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Barabanki, Sitapur, Unnao, Varanasi|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata, Kalyani|
IRMASAT 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||Multichoice questions|
|Total No. of Questions||40|
|Exam Duration||80 Minutes|
|Conducted in a year||Once|
|Topics||1. Issues of Social Concern|
2. Language Comprehension
FAQ about IRMASAT Admit Card 2022
A. No, It will not be sent through post or any other way. The candidate needs to download it from the official website.
A. You need to contact the official authorities through the official helpline number.
A. No, all the centers are in India.
A. The Admit Card will be available to download till the Date of the Exam.
A. Name of the Candidate, Photo, Signature, Application no, and exam date and venue.