IPU CET 2022 – IPU CET registration 2022 has started. Candidates can register online at the official website ipu.ac.in. The last date to register is April 30, 2022. The link to register and apply is given below. The IP university has also released the brochure for IPU CET 2022. Candidates can download the brochure from the website or from below. This is a common entrance test for various UG & PG courses. This examination is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. It is an offline examination for students to get admission into various UG and PG courses offered by the Indraprastha University. The various courses offered are B.Tech, B.E., B.A. B.Sc. PG Diploma etc. The examination tentatively will be conducted in the months of May – June every year for both UG and PG courses. Candidates in order to appear for the exam must first register themselves and fill the application form on the Indraprastha University official website. More details about the exam, application, dates has been given below.
IPU CET 2022
Latest – The IPU CET 2022 application form has released. Click here to apply.
Latest – The IPU CET 2022 official brochure released. Click here to download.
IPU CET 2022 Dates
The official dates for IPU CET 2022 are released on the website of IPU. Candidates will find those dates from the article below.
|Commencement of Application Form||4th March 2022|
|Last date to apply||30th Apr 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2022|
|IPU CET 2022 examination||3rd week of May – 3rd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of June|
|Counselling||2nd week of July|
IPU CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates in order to appear for the IPU CET 2022 must first fill the Application Form on the Indraprastha University official website ipu.ac.in. Candidates must first register themselves before filling the IPU CET 2022 Application Form. The IPU CET 2022 Application Form fee is likely to be Rs. 1200/-. The steps to fill the IPU CET 2022 Application Form is given below:
- Step 1: Go to the IPU CET 2022 official website ipu.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on register now. Candidates are required to fill basic information such as name, date of birth, registered email id/ phone number, etc.
- Step 3: Candidates will receive their login credentials either to the registered email id/ phone number. Candidates must login using their login credentials.
- Step 4: Candidates must fill in the required information such as Name, Personal details. Address, Academic qualifications, Course, etc.
- Step 5: Candidates must check all the details filled before submitting the Application Form.
- Step 6: After submitting the Application Form, candidates are required to make payment online through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
IPU CET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates must go through the IPU CET 2022 Syllabus before attempting the exam. Candidates must prepare well and according to the syllabus that will be asked in the exam. The syllabus is available to the candidates in detail on the IPU CET 2022 official website ipu.ac.in.
The syllabus for B.Tech, and B.Tech Biotechnology, Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology questions from class 11th and 12th will be asked. The other UG programs include syllabus related to the course selected by the candidate. The syllabus for PG courses will consist of Aptitude, Analytical, Logical, and Technical questions related to the candidates course.
IPU CET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Name of Exam||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Language||English|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Total number of Questions||100 questions for B.Tech paper|
|Marking scheme||4 marks for every correct answer |
-1 mark for every wrong answer
How to Prepare for IPU CET 2022
- To prepare thoroughly for IPU CET 2022, candidates must regularly check the official website for the recent notifications and updates.
- Students must prepare a timetable and divide time accordingly to each subject to excel in IPU CET 2022.
- Time management is very important to complete the exam within the given time frame. Therefore, students should work on sample papers managing their time.
- Candidates appearing for the exam must attempt as many mock papers as they can to be able to attempt the main IPU CET exam.
- Students are advised to make notes and sheets to quickly memorize formulas before the examination in their free time.
- Positive mindset and belief also plays an important role while appearing for an exam. Therefore, students must prepare by following the given tips.
Best Books for IPU CET 2022
- RD Sharma Class 11 Math Course
- RD Sharma Class 12 Math Course
- S Chand Class 11 Math Course
- S Chand Class 12 Math Course
- NCERT Class 11 and 12 Math Textbook
- HC Verma Concept of Physics
- DC Pandey New Pattern Physics
- NCERT Class 11 and 12 Physics Textbook
- P Bahadur Numerical Chemistry
- Robert Morrison Organic Chemistry
- NCERT Class 11 and 12 Chemistry Textbook
- James Watson Molecular Biology of the Cell
- James Wise Concepts of Biology
- Peter Raven Biology of Plants
- NCERT Class 11 and 12 Biology Textbook
IPU CET 2022 Admit Card
The IPU CET 2022 Admit Card will be released by the conducting body on the IPU CET 2022 official website ipu.ac.in. The IPU CET 2022 Admit Card will tentatively be released in the month of April 2022. Candidates can login using their login credentials and download the admit card from the official website. The IPU CET 2022 Admit Card contains important information such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, exam center, exam date, course, photograph, signature, etc. It is important for the candidates to carry the IPU CET 2022 Admit Card to the examination center. Candidates will not be allowed inside the exam center without the IPU CET 2022 Admit Card.
IPU CET 2022 Guidelines for Exam Day
Candidates are supposed to follow certain guidelines released by the conducting body on the day of the IPU CET 2022 exam day. The guidelines to be followed by the candidate on the day of IPU CET 2022 examination are given below:
- Candidates must compulsorily carry their E-Admit Cards on the day of the examination.
- In case the E-Admit Card does not contain the photograph of the candidate, he/she must bring two passport size photos along with him/her.
- Candidate must bring an original photo identity with them to the examination center.
- Candidates must carry pens with them for rough work to the exam center.
- No request for change of examination date/ center/ venue/ session will be entertained by the conducting body in any circumstance.
- Candidates must report to the exam hall as per the time given in the Admit Card.
- Late entry will not be entertained by the conducting body as the examination hall gates will be closed 30 minutes prior to the CBT.
- Candidate must check all the details filled in the Admit Card before the exam.
- In case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card, candidate must report at the Facilitation Counter in the University Campus, Dwaraka with documents for proof and passport size photographs.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic devices, textual material apart from the Admit Card, Identity proof and pens as the candidates will be checked before entering the exam hall.
- Candidates must also go to the Biometric Attendance Registration and Capturing of Photograph before going to their respective exam rooms.
- The candidates will be provided with the User ID and the password for the CBT 10 minutes before the exam.
- Candidate acter login must ensure the photograph and details visible to them on screen are correct.
- Candidates must refrain from creating any obstruction during the conduct of examination. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
IPU CET 2022 Eligibility
Candidates must check the IPU CET 2022 eligibility criteria before attempting the exam. The eligibility is available to the candidates on the IPU CET 2022 official website ipu.ac.in. The common eligibility for Under Graduate courses is given below:
|Under Graduate Courses||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Biotechnology, provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must also have passed in the subjects related to the course chose by him/her. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.|
|Post Graduate Courses||Minimum 55% or equivalent in the qualifying examination as under the Bachelor Degree of the course chosen by the candidate.|
IPU CET 2022 Courses Offered
- Master of Arts
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- LE B.Tech
- Advance Diploma in Child Guidance and Counselling
IPU CET 2022 Result
The IPU CET 2022 Result will be released by the conducting body on the IPU CET 2022 official website ipu.ac.in. Candidates can login using their login credentials and check their IPU CET 2022 result. Candidates can also download their scorecard from the official website which contains the IPU CET 2022 score and rank of the candidate. Depending upon the rank of the candidate, he/she can further apply for counselling. The IPU CET 2022 result will tentatively be released in the month of May-June 2022.
IPU CET 2022 Counselling
The IPU CET 2022 Counselling will commence after the IPU CET 2022 Results have been announced by the conducting body. The IPU CET 2022 counselling will tentatively take place in the 1st week of June – 1st week of July 2022. Depending upon the rank and score of the candidate secured in IPU CET 2022, he/she can further apply for the counselling process. Depending upon the rank secured by the candidate, he/she will be given the course they are eligible for.
IPU CET 2022 FAQs
The IPU CET 2022 exam will be tentatively conducted in the month of May – June 2022.
No. The IPU CET 2022 official date has not been released yet by the conducting body. However, candidates must keep checking the official website time to time for important notifications and updates.
Candidates can register themselves on the IPU CET 2022 official website ipu.ac.in.
No. The candidates can fill the IPU CET 2022 online only on the IPU CET 2022 official website ipu.ac.in.
The IPU CET 2022 result will be released in the month of June 2022 tentatively.
The IPU CET 2022 result will be released on the IPU CET 2022 official website ipu.ac.in.
The IPU CET 2022 Application Form fee for each course is Rs. 1200/-.