INI SS 2022 – AIIMS has released the schedule of Online Seat Allocation for admission to DM/M.Ch/MD(HA) courses of INIs for the January 2022 session. The Merit list has also been released for DM/MCH/MD Hospital Administration Courses (January 2022 Session). Earlier, The list of candidates called for Stage 2 (Departmental Assessment) of INI SS has been announced. The result for INI SS 2022 Stage 1 has been announced. The candidates can check the result from the direct link given below or from aiimsexams.ac.in. INI SS was conducted on December 07, 2021 for January 2022 session. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is conducting this exam for the candidates who want to pursue Post Doctoral courses (DM / M.Ch/MD – Hospital Administration) of AIIMS, New Delhi, and other AIIMS, PGIMER, NIMHANS, JIPMER, and SCTIMST. On the basis of the marks in two stages, the admission will be done. The first stage is the entrance exam and the second stage is applicable to all AIIMS only. Stage 2 is the departmental clinical / practical / lab-based assessment. In order to appear for Stage 2, it is necessary to qualify Stage 1. Check more details about INI SS 2022 from this page such as answer key, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
INI SS 2022
Latest – AIIMS has released the schedule of Online Seat Allocation for admission to DM/M.Ch/MD(HA) courses of INIs for the January 2022 session. Check here.
Latest – AIIMS has released the merit list for DM/MCH/MD Hospital Administration Courses (January 2022 Session). Check here.
Latest – AIIMS has released the list of candidates called for Stage 2 (Departmental Assessment) of INI SS (DM/MCh./MDHospital Administration Courses) for the January 2022 Session. Check here.
Latest – AIIMS has released the list of qualified candidates for INI SS 2022 Jan session. Check here.
Latest – The candidates who appeared for INI SS 2022 can check the result now. The result has been announced for Stage 1. Check result here.
Latest – AIIMS, New Delhi has released the addendum regarding INI SS 2022 for admission in DM/M.Ch & MD (Hosp. Administration) courses for January 2022 session revised seats. Download Notice PDF or check the below image.
Latest – INI SS 2022 admit card is out. Download here.
Latest – AIIMS, New Delhi has released the addendum regarding INI SS 2022 for admission in DM/M.Ch & MD (Hosp. Administration) courses for January 2022 session seats. Check here.
Latest – AIIMS, New Delhi has announced the INI SS 2022 exam date, which is December 07, 2021 and candidates can check the application status from November 19 to November 23, 2021. Download PDF Notice.
Latest – Some changes have been made in the prospectus about DM – Paediatric Pulmonology & Intensive Care and Paediarics Nephrology. Click here to download the revised prospectus.
Latest – AIIMS, New Delhi has released an addendum regarding changes in seat positions for INI SS Entrance Examination for admission in DM/M.Ch & MD(Hosp. Administration) courses for January 2022. Check here
Latest – AIIMS, New Delhi has released the application form for INI SS 2022. Click here to check.
Latest – A slight change in the brochure has been done by the official authority in regards with the dates. Click here to check the revised brochure.
Latest – INI SS 2022 brochure has been released. Click here to check the initial prospectus.
Latest News Update on INI SS 2022
November 17, 2021 – AIIMS INI SS 2022 Exam Date Announced; DM / M.Ch, MHA Entrance Exam on 7 December. Read More.
Important Dates for INI SS 2022
Check below the important dates for the INI SS 2022 examination
|Online registration begins from||28 Oct 2021|
|Last date of Online registration||16 Nov 2021|
|Last date for submission of required documents||21 Nov 2021|
|Last date for Ministry & Health Welfare to forward an approval regarding|
No objection certificate to the Foreign National
|21 Nov 2021|
|Application form Status||19 – 23 Nov 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Finalization of centres and allotment of roll number/admit card||30 Nov 2021|
|Written Test in CBT Mode||07 Dec 2021|
|Result declaration||11 Dec 2021|
|Last date for admission into the course||31 Jan 2022|
An Overview of INI SS 2022
Given below are the highlights of the INI SS Entrance Test 2022.
|Name of the exam||Institutes of National Importance Super Speciality Entrance Test (INI SS)|
|Conducting board||AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Admission sought into||DM|
M.Ch (3 years)
MD (Hospital Administration)
|Course begins from||1st January 2022|
|No. of questions||80|
|Application fee||Rs 4250|
PWBD- exempted from fee
|Admission will be given in||AIIMS, New Delhi|
Other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh)
|Stages of exam||2|
- INI SS 2022 Application Form
- INI SS 2022 Admit Card
- INI SS 2022 Exam Date
- INI SS 2022 Result
- INI SS 2022 Exam Pattern
- INI SS 2022 Syllabus
- How to Prepare for INI SS 2022
INI SS 2022 Result
AIIMS New Delhi will declare the results based on the performance of the candidates in the INI SS as per the scheme of the examination. The result will be declared on the official website aiimsexams.ac.in. The dates for the result declaration is yet to be announced by AIIMS.
INI SS 2022 Merit List
There will be two list of qualified candidates in order of merit based on the performance in Stage 1 and Stage
- Common Merit List:
- Candidats must have appeared in the test for Stage 1
- All qualified candidates in Stage 1 will be assigned a rank and shall be placed in the list in the order of overall rank secured.
- This merit list will be used for allocation of seats in all INI except AIIMS
- AIIMS Merit List
- This list will be used for allocation of seats in all AIIMS only
- Candidate must have qualified both Stage 1 and Stage 2 (100 marks)
- The list will be based on the combined marks of both stages
- All qualified candidates will be assigned a rank.
Method of resolving a tie
If there is a tie amongst the scores of the candidates in INI SS 2022 exam, then preference will be given according to the age(DOB). The older candidate will be preferred over the younger one.
INI SS 2022 Admit Card
AIIMS, New Delhi has not yet released an official date for the release of Admit Card for INI SS 2022. Candidates must frequently visit the official website of AIIMS aiimsexam.ac.in. to know the date of release of the Admit Card.
INI SS 2022 Exam Scheme
The INI SS 2022 exam will be conducted in two stage performance evaluation basis. Check the details below.
For stage 1- Applicable to all participating institutes
|No. of questions||80|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 for each correct answer|
-⅓ for each incorrect answer
0 for unanswered
Stage 2: Applicable to all AIIMS only- Total marks=20
- Candidate must score 50% or more in stage 1
- Candidate must be eligible as per the eligibility criteria for AIIMS
- Candidate must have applied in online registration for AIIMS seats
- In order to qualify for the seat allocation, he/she must score 50% or more marks in stage 1 and stage 2 combined.
INI SS 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for INI SS 2022 will comprise questions from the General/Basic component of the qualifying educational qualification. It will also include questions from sub speciality/systems/components of the specialty course for which the examination is being conducted.
INI SS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the INI SS 2022 exams stand different for all the Super Speciality Courses AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER offers. Below given are the eligibility criteria for the INI SS courses:
This course offers a versatile number of subjects from DM Cardiology, DM Neurology, DM Gastroenterology, DM Paediatric Neurology, DM Medical Genetics,etc.
The basic educational qualification required for all these courses is:
- MD/DNB degree (wherever applicable) as per their respective discipline.
This course offers a number of subjects from M.Ch in Neuro Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Urology, etc. The basic required qualification for these subjects is
- M.S degree in Surgery from AIIMS / JIPMER / PGIMER or any other equivalent University recognised by the MCI.
Note: The candidates must have completed their qualification, degree and tenure by 31st January 2022.
MD Hospital Administration
- The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree.
- Must also possess a minimum experience of 3 years in a Govt. hospital or 5 years in general practice
- Candidates from UR/OBC/EWS/Sponsored must have obtained 55% aggregate in all MBBS Professional Examination. SC/ST Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in all MBBS Professional Examination.
The Age relaxations for both these courses are:
For all INIs except PGIMER, Chandigarh and NIMHANS, Bengaluru: The upper age limit is 35 years as on January 1, 2022
For PGIMER, Chandigarh: Upper age limit is 45 years as on January 1, 2022
For NIMHANS, Bengaluru: Upper age limit is 37 years as on January 1,2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC by 3 years.
- For SC / ST candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- Upper age limit for ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officer including ECO and SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory agreement with age relaxation by a maximum by 5 years.
INI SS 2022 Application Form
The candidates can fill INI SS 2022 application form online at aiimsexams.ac.in. Below mentioned are the process to apply for the INI SS exam.
- Access the portal for INI SS from aiimexams.ac.in. Proceed to the “Academic course tab” Then click on INI SS tab
- Register using the basic details like Name, DOB,Address, Contact no. etc. Post registration, applicants will receive their log in credentials.
- Then, login using the generated credentials, then fill in the Academic details such as Qualofying examination, Internship, and Medical registration details.
- Then, select the examination centre city from the available options.
- Upload all the requisite scanned images i.e. Photograph, Signature, and Thumb impression in the relevant format.
- Process to pay the application fee for the exam.
Application fee: The application fee for INI SS 2022 exam is Rs 4250/- for all applicants. However, fee is exempted for PWBD candidates. The applicant can pay using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
Official Website: aiimsexams.ac.in
FAQs about INI SS 2022
Ans. Institutes of National Importance Super Speciality(INI SS) entrance test for admission applicable at different Institutes of National Importance into Post Doctoral courses(DM/M.Ch(3 years)/MD/Hospital Administration) of AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS, PGIMER, NIMHANS, JIPMER, and STIMST
Ans. The INI SS 2022 exam is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Ans. AIIMS has released the registration from for INI 2022 from 28th October 2021. The last date to register is 12 November 2021.
Ans. Two stages will be conducted for admission into Post Doctoral courses. The first stage will be of 90 minutes. The candidates need to get at least 50% marks in Stage I. Only those candidates who qualify Stage I will be able to participate in Stage II. The stage II is basically the departmental clinical / practical / lab-based assessment.
Ans. In stage I, multiple-choice questions are asked. Only one answer will be considered correct.