|Details - INI CET 2021, Basic Registration, RUC/EUC Generation, Final Registration / Application Form, Login, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, INI CET 2020 Question Paper with Answers, Exam Pattern, High Yield Topics|
INI CET Login 2021 – The INI CET 2021 applicant login zone are available for basic registration, generation of EUC, and completion of application form. Besides, as per schedule, candidates can also access the INICET login to download admit card, and check result through aiimsexams.ac.in. These are important for all medial aspirants appearing in Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET 2021). Get here INI CET Login 2021 direct link, steps to login, what to do if forgot password, and more.
INI CET Login 2021
The direct link to login for INI CET 2021 are as follows.
|Applicant Login Zone for Basic Candidate Information & Generation of Exam unique code||Click Here|
|Applicant Login Zone for Completion of Application Form||Click Here|
How to Access INI CET 2021 Login?
Carry out the following steps to access the login for INI CET 2021.
- Go to aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Then, click “Academic Courses”.
- Thereafter click “INI-CET(MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs))”.
- When a pop up appears, click proceed.
- After that, under the general tabs, click “Registration/Login”
Or, you can skip the steps above, and click the direct link to login that is http://finalmdmsmch.aiimsexams.ac.in/Login.
- Now, log in with the registration id and password, or registration id, euc, password, depending on the time.
- Enter the captcha code next
- Click on the login button
After the first time login, change the password. The password length should be between 6-10 characters.
You can check the step below to get back the login details if forgot / misplaced password:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to access the login window. On the login window click on the link that says “Forgot your login details?”
Step 2: Enter Candidate ID generated at the time of registration, you can find it in your registered email ID. In case you have missed your candidate ID, Enter registered email ID along with the registered mobile number.
Step 3: Lastly, click on the “submit” button. This will retrieve the password for INI CET 2021.
Uses of INI CET 2021 Login
The candidates have to ensure that they have their login details safe and secure until the very end. This is because the login is needed at every stage of the exam. The candidates have to use the login for the following:
- To complete the final registration of INI CET 2021.
- To check the payment status and print the confirmation page.
- To upload the scanned images.
- Complete basic registration
- Editing of basic registration
- Generation of EUC
- Edit registration / application form
- Upload valid certificate
- Also, to download the INI CET 2021 admit card.
- The answers keys are also made available via the login
- Finally, the candidates get to check their INI CET 2021 result inside their login.
How to Create INI CET 2021 Login?
- First of all, click on the direct link given below on this page.
- Next, click on the ‘Click here for New Registration and Basic Candidate Information’ button.
- Then, read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Read the instructions that appears again on the next page and click on the “proceed” button, as shown below.
- Now, enter the personal details such as name, parent’s name, gender, date of birth etc.
- Then, enter the address details and contact details.
- Then, agree to the declaration and click on the ‘register’ button.
- After completion of this step, the login details are generated.
About INI CET 2021: Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI – CET) is the new PG medical entrance exam that is conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. It has replaced NIMHANS 2021, AIIMS PG 2021, JIPMER 2021, and PGIMER 2021. It is conducted for admission into courses like MDS, MS, M.Ch (6 years), DM (6 years), MD. After qualifying AIIMS PG 2021, the candidates will be given admission in AIIMS New Delhi, JIPMER Puducherry, PGIMER Chandigarh, and all the AIIMS.
Official website: aiimsexams.ac.in
INI CET 2021 Login FAQs
No, you are required to pay the application fee at the time of final registration.
The last date to complete basic registration is 31st March 2021.
You can register for INI CET 2021 at aiimsexams.ac.in.
AIIMS New Delhi allows candidates to do a one time basic registration. After that they can generate codes for different programs and apply for different exams. This saves the candidates time in applying for various exams.
Some colleges in India have been given the status of INI (Institute of National Importance) by the Parliament of India. They get special recognition and funding from the Government.
After doing the basic registration for INI CET 2021, the candidates have to check the status of their basic registration form. The status of the basic registration form releases online. The candidates have to upload the images in the correct format if they have been rejected. Once this is done, the Registration Unique Code (RUC) is generated.