INI CET 2022 Exam Pattern – INI CET 2022 exam pattern is set by AIIMS. The exam pattern comprises the number of question, types of question, duration of exam, marking scheme etc. INI CET offers admission into PG medical courses like MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS. The test is held in the computer-based mode. The question paper is objective in nature. The candidates who qualify the entrance test can take admission in the AIIMS Institutes situated at New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh and other institutes like JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh, SCTIMST Trivandrum. Check the other details of INI CET 2022 exam pattern given below.
INI CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Here are the details related to INI CET 2022 exam pattern:
Duration of the examination: The duration of the examination is 3 hrs/180 minutes
Number of questions: There will be total 200 MCQs in the exam.
Exam Types: INI CET 2022 will be an objective type paper.
Mode: The mode of examination conducted by AIIMS is Computer Based Test.
Types of Question: As per the prospectus there are only two types of questions in INI CET 2022
- Single Correct Choice
- Multiple Corrrect Choice
Best books you can refer for INI CET 2022
Here is the list of some books that can be used for the best preparation of INI CET 2022.
|Books||Links to purchase|
|Self Assement Review ENT PGMEE||Check Price Here|
|Review of Pathology and Genetics||Check Price Here|
|Review of radiology||Check Price Here|
|Orthopedics quick review||Check Price Here|
|Review of Pharmacology||Check Price Here|
|Review of Microbiology and Immunology||Check Price Here|
|Assesement Review Biochemistry||Check Price Here|
|Simplified Ophthalmology Conceptual handbook||Check Price Here|
|Medicine by Mudit Khanna||Check Price Here|
Important Tips for INI CET 2022
Preparing well and studying from best-recommended books is hard work, which must be done in order to secure a PG seat in AIIMS. But knowing all the important tips and tricks is smart work. You can definitely enhance your score by knowing these important tips. Keep reading to know about them.
- Analyse your three weak subjects and then start preparing for them. Contribute your most of the time and importance to these three subjects, as they could be the deciding factor, if left unprepared.
- The importance of Anesthesia an ENT has increased a lot due to covid-19. Investigation questions will be asked from topics like pharmacology, and pathology. So, do not leave studying about these topics.
- Clinical based question are must to attempt. Not even a single question must be left un-attempted.
- 20-30% image based questions are also asked from topics like deratology, anatomy and radiology. So, prepare these as well.
- MCQs must be prepared everyday as it will also judge how you will give exam and this practice will boost your confidence.
- The candidate must take proper rest in between studies to avoid burnouts.
- Eat healthy good food in adequate amount on the day of examination.
- Take at least 7-8 hrs of sleep night before examination.
- Do not revise too much, especially on the day of examination. Have faith in yourself and you are good to go.
FAQs on INI CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Ans. Yes, as per the analysis of last year there are chances that there will be questions based on Covid-19 case studies.
Ans. To study for INI CET 2022 examination, it is advised that the candidate prepare from the syllabus which was taught under graduation.
Ans. INI CET 2022 will be held on November 14, 2021.
Ans. The candidates are given 180 minutes to solve the paper.