|Details - INI CET 2021, Basic Registration, RUC/EUC Generation, Final Registration / Application Form, Login, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, INI CET 2020 Question Paper with Answers, Exam Pattern, High Yield Topics|
INI CET 2021 Syllabus – Check here INI CET syllabus 2021, and other aspects of the exam. Medical aspirants preparing for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET 2021) must know the topics from which questions will be asked in the exam, exam pattern, marking scheme, high weightage topics, and more such things. All of them are explained here.
INI CET 2021 Syllabus
It is important to know the syllabus of the entrance exam because it helps in making the most optimized preparation strategy for the exam.
The syllabus of INI CET basically comprises of all the topics which students study in MBBS course for the MD, MS, DM (6 yrs), MCh (6 yrs) entrance exam.
Whereas the syllabus of INI CET basically comprises of all the topics which students study in BDS course for the MDS entrance exam.
AIIMS has not specified any specific set of topics as the syllabus. You have to prepare according to the MBS, BDS course content. However, experts have identified few important topics from which questions are asked in the exam and these are as follows:
INI CET 2021 Syllabus for Pre-Clinical Phase
- Embroyology & Genetics
- Gross anatomy
- Hormones & PH
- Biological cell
- Food assimilation and nutrition
- Metabolic pathways
- Molecular Biology
- Psychological Buffer Systems
- Environmental Biochemistry
- Cancer and cancer makers
- General Physiology
- Gastrointestinal System
- Nerve Muscle
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Environmental Physiology
- Sensory system
- Motor system
- Special senses
- Sleep and other higher nervous functions
INI CET 2021 Syllabus for Para-Clinical Phase
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
INI CET 2021 Syllabus for Clinical Phase
- Medicine and Allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Community Medicine
- Surgery and Allied subjects
- Clinical Postings
INI CET 2021 Important Topics and Expectations As Per Last Year’s Exam Analysis
Check the list of the topics given below from which the questions can be asked in INI CET 2021.
- OBGYN & PSM
- Dermatology & Forensic questions with a few COVID-related questions
Last year, most of the questions were conceptual that were based on clinical scenarios.
There were some easy questions but with confusing options. There were repeated questions from Pink Cannula, Adrenaline Dilution, Tension Pneumothorax.
There were image-based questions as well. Also, there were many extended matching-type questions.
INI CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Now coming to the exam pattern of INI CET 2021, here is what you need to know.
- The duration of the test is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- There are 200 multiple-choice questions.
- The questions asked in the objective in nature. Single correct choice and multiple-choice questions
Recommended Books for INI CET 2021
Check the books given below for the preparation of INI CET 2021.
|Human Anatomy and Physiology||Check Price|
|Textbook of Clinical Neuroanatomy||Check Price|
|ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY IN HEALTH AND ILLNESS||Check Price|
|The Essentials of Forensic Medicine||Check Price|
|DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics||Check Price|
|Pediatric Clinical Examination||Check Price|
|Essentials Of Medical Physiology||Check Price|
|Essentials of Medical Pharmacology||Check Price|
|Pharmacology for Medical Graduates||Check Price|
|BD CHAURASIAS HANDBOOK OF GENERAL ANATOMY||Check Price|
|Microbiology with Diseases by Taxonomy||Check Price|
|Review of Dermatology||Check Price|
|Kaplan and Sadock’s Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry||Check Price|
Preparation Tips for INI CET 2021
To crack the examination, besides knowing the syllabus and exam pattern, it is important to plan a preparation strategy as well. Given below are some tips specified by the previous year toppers. Check the important study tips given below.
- Know the syllabus and exam pattern: Make sure that the syllabus and the important topics are known before starting the preparation. Also, check the exam pattern of the exam.
- Plan from the beginning of the preparation: Before starting the preparation, plan out which subjects have to be studied first and which subjects just need revision. Then, do the first reading of the topics and make your own notes.
- Proper time management: It is advised to decide in advance about how much time has to be allotted for a particular subject. Take one subject per day and allot 7-8 hours diligently to that subject.
- Watch online lectures: A lot of subject experts teach important topics online. So, attend these lectures for better knowledge and make your own notes.
- Understand the concepts: Make sure the concepts of the topics that have been studied earlier are clear enough. Understanding of the concepts is important because most of the questions from various subjects in the paper are conceptual.
- Refer previous year question papers: Check the previous year questions papers of AIIMS PG, JIPMER, PGIMER and solve them. Analyze the difficulty level of questions, weightage of topics etc from the previous year question papers.
- Revision: Keep on revising the topics that you will study on a daily basis. Make sure the important points and concepts are clear.
- Be confident with your preparation: The syllabus of INI CET is very vast and comprises of topics from lengthy subjects as well. But, it is important to remain confident and content with the preparation you have done.
FAQs on INI CET 2021 Syllabus
Ans. 180 minutes (3 hours) are given to complete the test.
Ans. There are total 200 questions in the test.
Ans. For MD, MS, DM (6 years), M.Ch (6 years), the questions that are asked are of MBBS level whereas, the questions that are asked in MDS are of BDS level.
Ans. No particular syllabus is released for INI CET 2021. However, according to the analysis of the subject experts, some questions are repeatedly asked in the exam are Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pre-Clinical Phase (Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, Pathology) etc.
Ans. In order to prepare for INI CET 2021, first of all analyze the syllabus and note down all the topics from which questions are asked. The next step is to divide your preparation time according to the subjects that have to be covered. Next, refer the previous year question papers and solve them to know what type of questions come in the exam. Side by side, give mock tests and focus on your health too.