|Details - INI CET 2021, Basic Registration, RUC/EUC Generation, Final Registration / Application Form, Login, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, INI CET 2020 Question Paper with Answers, Exam Pattern, High Yield Topics|
INI CET 2021 Basic Registration – AIIMS has started INI CET registration 2021 for July session. Basic registration was opened on 1st March and last date to do it is 31st March. Only those who complete basic registration will get RUC and will be able to do final registration and fill INI CET 2021 application form.
Medical aspirants who wish to appear in the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET 2021) must complete registration at aiimsexams.ac.in, or from the link below. In this step, one has to simply upload personal details, photograph, signature. There is no fee to complete the basic registration.
INI CET 2021 Basic Registration
Direct Link for Basic Registration: Click here for INI CET 2021 basic registration.
After basic registration – Know about INI CET 2021 Application Form / Final Registration.
Note – The INI CET 2021 registration is the same as AIIMS PG 2021 registration, PGIMER 2021 application form, NIMHANS 2021 application form, JIPMER PG 2021 application form. This is because now INICET 2021 is the exam for admission to AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANS.
Important Things About INI CET 2021 Basic Registration
The applicants need to keep the following points in mind before doing the basic registration for INI CET 2021.
- Unless and until the basic registration is done, the candidates cannot do the final registration.
- There is no fee for the basic registration.
- Only those candidates who have completed their basic registration are able to generate the RUC code and do the final registration.
All the candidates who have applied earlier and their Basic Registration has been accepted for January 2019, July 2019, January 2020, July 2020 session need not do it again.
However, these candidates must check their basic registration form status. These candidates can straight away do the final registration, after generating new RUC code.
The important dates for INI CET 2021 basic registration is as follows:
|Basic registration commencement||01 Mar 2021|
|Last date to do basic registration||31 Mar 2021|
|Facility to check status of basic registration and|
last date for correction of rejected images
|01 – 05 Apr 2021|
|Check final status of accepted basic registration||06 Apr 2021|
How to do INI CET 2021 Basic Registration?
You can download he basic registration guide here – Download PDF
INI CET 2021 basic registration inclides the following steps:
Step 1: Basic Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link given below on this page.
- Next, click on the ‘Click here for New Registration and Basic Candidate Information’ button.
- Then, read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Read the instructions that appears again on the next page and click on the “proceed” button, as shown below.
- Now, enter the personal details such as name, parent’s name, gender, date of birth etc.
- Then, enter the address details and contact details.
- Then, agree to the declaration and click on the ‘register’ button.
Note: If after basic registration, the confirmation mail or SMS is not received, call on this toll free number immediately: 1800117898.
Step 2: Login and Upload the Images
- Now, log in with the registration id and password.
After the first time login, change the password. The password length should be between 6-10 characters.
- Then, check the details in the application form carefully
- Next, click on the ‘Proceed for Step 2’ button.
- Next, upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb-impression.
- After uploading the images, give the consent to the declaration and click on ‘submit’ button.
This completes the INI CET 2021 basic registration process
Documents / Details Needed to do INI CET 2021 Basic Registration
Before filling INI CET 2021 application form, the candidates must have the following details / documents ready with them.
- Valid e-mail id
- Valid phone number
- Personal details
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Scanned image of thumb-impression
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwBD certificate (if applicable)
Image Specifications for INI CET 2021 Application Form
To complete the basic registration for INI CET 2021, the candidates need to upload the images of photograph, signature and thumb-print.
In order to upload the images, the candidates need to upload them in the proper format and size. Check the instructions given below for the same.
|Photograph||50 – 100 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPG / JPEG / PNG / GIF|
|Signature||20 – 100 KB||3 cm by 6 cm||JPG / JPEG / PNG / GIF|
|Thumb impression||20 – 100 KB||4 cm x 3 cm||JPG / JPEG / PNG / GIF|
Other Important Instructions for Uploading the Photograph
- The photograph must be taken against the white background.
- The photograph must be coloured.
- The candidate’s eyes, face and ears must be clearly visible in the photograph.
- The photograph that has to be uploaded must be clicked recently (not older than 6 months from the date of application).
- Ensure that the photograph uploaded is not blurred.
Specifications for Signature
- The image of the signature must be clear.
- The image of the signature must be taken against the white background.
- Sign using a black / blue tip pen.
- There should be no inititals in the signature. Furthermore, the signature must not be done in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Ensure that there is not overwriting while doing the signature.
Specifications for Thumb Impression
- To take an image of thumb impression, use a fresh blue / black ink pad.
- Make sure the hands are clean before doing the thumb impression.
- The background of the image should be white.
- Scan the portion of the thumb impression only and not the whole sheet
Common Reasons for the Rejection of Photograph
- If the background is not white.
- If the image is blurred.
- If the whole sheet is scanned but the photograph is occupying a small portion of the frame only
- If the photograph has been taken with dark glasses / full length / group / side profile etc.
Common Reasons for the Rejection of Signature and Thumb Impression
- If the image is not clear
- If the image is not taken against the white background
- If the whole sheet is scanned but the photograph is occupying a small portion of the frame only
How to Upload / Scan Images for INI CET 2021 Basic Registration?
The candidates can check the steps below on how to scan and upload the images in INI CET basic registration form online:
- First is to scan the image / transfer the image to a laptop / computer
- Edit the image
Scanning the image / transferring the image to a laptop / computer
- First, click your photo using a digital device (camera, etc) and transfer it to computer / laptop.
- Second, edit the image as per specifications to upload it. The editing steps include:
- Transfer the photograph from the digital device to a computer/laptop.
- Crop the photograph such that your head, shoulders are visible and occupy most of the image.
- Resize the image as per specifications.
How to scan the images?
- Draw a Box of specified dimensions on a white sheet of paper using a pencil.
- Paste the photograph / do signature / put thumb impression in the box drawn.
- Put the paper in the scanner and scan only the box (do not scan the whole sheet of white paper).
- Set the scanning to 200 dpi and scan the photograph. During scanning most software allows selection of the desired area for final scanning after initial preview & scan.
- Save the scanned images as jpg / jpeg / gif/ png as “Photograph.jpg” or “Photograph.jpeg” or “Photograph.gif” or “Photograph.png”.
- Resize the scanned image as per specification. Use any image editing software to size the image. Maintain the aspect ratio (i.e. relationship of height vs width while resizing).
Details to be Entered for INI CET 2021 Basic Registration
The candidates have to enter the following details for INI CET 2021 application form
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- PwBD status
- Id proof number
- Place of issuance of id
- Issue date of id proof
- Identification mark
- E-mail id
- Contact number
- Pin code
- State / UT
- Full address
After INI CET 2021 Basic Registration
After doing the basic registration for INI CET 2021, the candidates have to check the status of their basic registration form. The status of the basic registration form releases online. The candidates have to upload the images in the correct format if they have been rejected. Once this is done, the Registration Unique Code (RUC) is generated.
What is RUC?: This is code that is generated for each session separately. Therefore the candidates whose basic registration has been accepted earlier too, have to generate a different RUC for each new session. The RUC is important as it is a unique code required at the various stages of admission in PG courses. It is generated only for those candidates whose basic registrations have been accepted.
About INI CET 2021
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI – CET) is the new PG medical entrance exam that is conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. It has replaced NIMHANS 2021, AIIMS PG 2021, JIPMER 2021, and PGIMER 2021. It is conducted for admission into courses like MDS, MS, M.Ch (6 years), DM (6 years), MD. After qualifying AIIMS PG 2021, the candidates will be given admission in AIIMS New Delhi, JIPMER Puducherry, PGIMER Chandigarh, and all the AIIMS.
Ans. You can register for INI CET 2021 at aiimsexams.org.
Ans. No, there is no fee for basic registration of INI CET 2021.
Ans. The candidates who complete the steps of INI CET 2021 basic registration can proceed with the final registration.
Ans. After doing the basic registration for INI CET 2021, the candidates have to check the status of their basic registration form. The status of the basic registration form releases online. The candidates have to upload the images in the correct format if they have been rejected. Once this is done, the Registration Unique Code (RUC) is generated.
Official website: aiimsexams.ac.in