|Details - INI CET 2021, Basic Registration, RUC/EUC Generation, Final Registration / Application Form, Login, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, INI CET 2020 Question Paper with Answers, Exam Pattern, High Yield Topics|
INI CET 2021 Application Form – Candidates can check INI CET application form status 2021 and take necessary steps, as recommended in status, by April 23, 2021. Also, those whose basic registration is complete but were not able to generate EUC or complete application can complete application by April 22, 2021.
AIIMS Delhi is conducting Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET 2021) for July admissions. The basic registration for INI CET is over. Those who complete basic registration can generate the exam unique code (EUC). After generating EUC, candidates need to fill and submit the INI CET 2021 application form, also known as the final registration. The final registration requires the candidates to enter the remaining details, pay the application fee, select the exam centre etc. Know more details about INI CET 2021 application form from this page.
INI CET 2021 Application Form
Apply Online Here: Click Here to
- Check status of registration
- Correct rejected images
- Editing of basic registration
- Generate EUC
- Complete application form aka final registration
- Edit registration / application form
- Upload valid certificate
INI CET 2021 Application Status, Complete Application
Status of application has been uploaded in the portal. All candidates are required to check the status of their application for INI-CET PG July 2021 Session and take appropriate action as specified (if any) latest by 23rd April 2021.
In addition, candidates whose Registration and Basic Candidate Information was complete in all respect and were not able to generate EUC or complete the application form by the closing date which was 12.04.2021, may complete their application form between 19th April 2021 to 22nd April 2021 by 5:00 PM to be eligible to appear in entrance test scheduled to be held on 8th May 2021.
Eligibility criteria and date of validity of certificates remain same as published earlier and closing date of application form shall be treated as 12.04.2021.
Please visit the website http://www.aiimsexams.ac.in as all Important Notices/Corrigendum/Addendum/Updates etc. will only be uploaded on the website.
INI CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) is an entrance exam held for admission into PG courses like MD / MD / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS. The important dates for INI CET 2021 application form are as follows:
|01 March to 31 March 2021||1. INI CET 2021 Registration and Basic Candidate Information – All applicants who have applied earlier and whose Registration and Basic Candidate Information have been ACCEPTED for January 2019, July 2019, January 2020, July 2020 session & January 2021 session are not required to fill the Registration and Basic candidate information again. They will have to Completion of Application only after Generation of fresh Exam Unique Code (EUC) for INICET July 2021 session.|
2. Editing of Registration and Basic Candidate Information
|24 March 2021||Uploading Prospectus Part-A including eligibility criteria|
|24 March to 12 April 2021||1. Generation of Exam Unique Code (EUC) [only for Accepted Registration and Basic Candidate Information candidates – Previous EUC not valid for July 2021 session]|
2. Completion of Application (only for the candidates those have generated EUC code)
3. Editing of Registration and Basic Candidate Information & Completion of Application (Change of category and city choice will not be allowed after payment of registration fee in any circumstance)
4. Uploading of valid Certificate: for PWBD, OBC(NCL), EWS [Date of issue of certificate for OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of Completion of Application which is 12.04.2021 i.e. should be issued between 11.04.2020 to 12.04.2021 (both dates inclusive]
|01 April to 05 April 2021||Status of Registration and Basic Candidate Information & last date of correction of rejected Images|
|06 April 2021||Final Status of Accepted Registration and Basic Candidate Information|
|19 April to 22 April 2021||Candidates whose Registration and Basic Candidate Information was complete in all respect and were not able to generate EUC or complete the application form by the closing date which was 12.04.2021, may complete their application form.|
|19 April to 23 April 2021||Check status of Completion of Application & Last date of submission of required documents|
|30 Apr 2021||1. Final Status of Completion of Application|
2. Release of INI CET 2021 admit card
|08 May 2021||1. Last date of submission of NOC, through MHFW for Foreign National candidate|
2. Last Date for uploading Sponsored Certificate
3. INI CET 2021 Exam Date
Some Important Points for INI CET 2021 Application Form
- Only those candidates who complete their basic registration will be eligible for the Final registration.
- There is no registration fee for Basic registration.
- EUC / RUC code is generated for only those candidates who have done basic registration.
- Basic registration shall not be opened again once the final registration is started.
- Any incomplete form or where the incorrect details have been entered will be liable to get rejected.
INI CET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the application fee while doing INI CET 2021 final registration. The application fee is non-refundable.
|GEN / OBC / Foreign National||Rs. 2000|
|SC / ST / EWS||Rs. 1500|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||Nil|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Documents / Details to Keep Ready Before Doing INI CET 2021 Registration
The candidates must keep the following documents ready before doing INI CET 2021 registration.
- Valid email id
- Valid mobile number / phone number
- Valid photo id
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Scanned image of thumb-print
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwBD certificate
Image Specifications for INI CET 2021 Application Form
In order to complete INI CET 2021 basic registration, the candidates are required to upload the images. Before uploading the images, make sure that the image is properly taken and is not blurred. Check other details given below.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG / GIF / PNG||50 – 100 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG / GIF / PNG||20 – 100 KB||3 cm x 6 cm|
|Thumb print||JPG / JPEG / GIF / PNG||20 – 100 KB||4 cm x 3 cm|
Other Specifications for Photograph
- The photograph must be clear and taken with a white background
- Make sure that the eyes and ears are clearly visible in the photograph
- The photograph must be recent (not before 6 months of the application)
- Ensure that the photograph is not blurred
Specifications for Signature
- Make sure that there is no overwriting in the signature
- The signature must not be done in the capital letters
- Ensure that the signature is clear and not taken against a white background
- Also, make sure that the image of the signature is not blurred
Specifications for Thumb-print
- Make sure the thumb print and lines are clearly visible
- Image background must be white
- While taking a thumb print, use a black / blue ink pad
- Make sure that the entire thumb is visible in the image
Common Reasons for rejection of images
– If the background is not white
– If the image is blurred
– Whole sheet is scanned but the photograph / signature / thumb print is in small portion
– Photograph taken casually with dark glasses / full length / group or side profile etc.
- Click Here to check other details for uploading images.
Note: The candidates who have applied earlier and whose registration and basic candidate’s registration have been accepted for Jan 2019, Jul 2019, Jan 2020, July 2020 and Jan 2021 session are not required to do the Basic registration again.
These candidates have to just complete the application form after the generation of exam unique code (EUC).
Stages of INI CET 2021 Application Form
Check the stage of INI CET 2021 application form given below.
- Stage 1: Basic Registration
- Stage 2: Generation of RUC code
- Stage 3: Final Registration
How to Fill INI CET 2021 Application Form?
Check the step-by-step process to fill INI CET 2021 application form.
A. Basic Registration
1st step: Enter the Basic Details
- Click on the link of the registration given above on this page. Now, click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration and Basic Candidate Information’ button.
- Then, a new page will open. Read the instructions and click on the ‘proceed’ button.
- Again, read the important instructions and click on the ‘proceed’ button.
- Next, enter the personal details like name, date of birth, gender, marital status etc.
- After entering the personal details, provide contact and address details.
- Next, agree to the declaration and click on the ‘Register’ button. After this, the registration id will be generated.
2nd step: Login and Upload the Images
- After the registration, login by entering the registration id and password.
- Next, change the password and cross-check all the details entered in the form till now.
- Then, click on the ‘Proceed for Step 2’ button.
- Now, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb-impression.
- Next, read to the declaration, agree to it and click on the ‘submit’ button.
How to Generate RUC / EUC code?
To generate the code, first of all login by entering the registration id, password and captcha code. Next, select on the course for which RUC has to be generated.
B. Final Registration
After the basic registration, the final registration starts. This can be accessed by those candidates who have completed basic registration and have received RUC / EUC code.
1st step: Enter the Details
- Now, enter the qualification details and click on the ‘save and proceed’ option.
2nd step: Pay the application fee and select the exam centre
- Next, pay the application fee.
- After the payment of the application fee, select the exam centre.
3rd step: Take a printout of the application form
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and check all the particulars mentioned on it before the final submission of the form.
Details to be Entered in INI CET 2021 Application Form
Following details have to be entered in INI CET 2021 application form.
- Full name
- Father’s / Guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Are you PwBD or not?
- Id proof and its number
- Place of issuance of id proof
- Issue date of id proof (optional)
- Id proof Valid till (optional)
- Two identification marks
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Alternate number (optional)
- Pin code
- State / UT
- Full address
- Degree name
- Degree completed from
- State name
- University name
- Institute / college name
- Admission date
- Passing date
- Marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Internship start date
- Internship completion date
Qualifying exam details
- Qualifying status
- Degree name
- State name
- University name
- Institute / college name
- Admission date
- Passing date
Medical registration details
- Registration type
- Registration date
- Registration number
- Registering authority
INI CET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can download INI CET 2021 admit card from aiimsexams.org . To download the admit card, the candidates have to enter the following details:
- Registration id
- Examination unique code (EUC)
Admit card specifies the following details like exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre etc. It can be downloaded via online mode only. It is not sent via post / email.
FAQs for INI CET 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can register for INI CET 2021 at aiimsexams.org.
Ans. No, you are required to pay the application fee at the time of final registration.
Ans. The last date to complete basic registration is 31st March 2021.
Ans. Only those candidates who have completed the basic registration can generated the RUC code.
Ans. No, you are not required to send the harcopy of the printed copy of the application form to AIIMS.