|Details - Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021, Application Form, How To Apply, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2021 – From this page, the candidates can check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing examination 2021 syllabus. The exam is held once a year for the female candidates who want to join Military Nursing Services (MNS). It is crucial for the candidates appearing for the exam to be aware of the syllabus. Knowing the syllabus helps in making the preparation strategy. MNS syllabus 2021 comprises of topics from General English, General Intelligence, Science (Biology, Physics & Chemistry).
Indian Army B.SC Nursing is a computer-based test. After qualifying CBT, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for Interview and Medical Examination.
The official authority does not prescribe the syllabus for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing examination. The syllabus provided below is according to the analysis of various coaching institutes and subject experts which is based on the questions asked in previous year’s examination.
According to the above videos, the syllabus is given below
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing General English Syllabus 2021
- Shuffling of Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spotting Errors (From Parts of Speech etc)
- Cloze Test
- Detecting mis-spelt words
- Shuffling of sentences in a passage
- One-word substitution
- Jumbled Words
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Biology Syllabus 2021
- Biodiversity, Ecology and Environment
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Human Health and Diseases
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Genetics and Evolution
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Physics Syllabus 2021
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Dual Nature of Radiation
- Atomic Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Nuclear Physics
- Semi-conductor Devices and Their Applications
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Chemistry Syllabus 2021
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Atomic Structure
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives
- Coordination Chemistry
- Solid State Chemistry
- Alcohols and Ethers
- p, d and f block elements
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing General Intelligence 2021
- Non-Verbal Series
- Analytical Functions etc
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Computation
- Number Series
- Problem Solving
- Figure Classification
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Decision Making
- Countries & Capitals
- Parliaments of the World
- Important Days
- Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force
- Constitution of India
- International Events
- Important books and their writers
- State Animals and Symbols
- History topics like Harappa Civilization, India’s freedom movement and their leaders, Chronology of Medieval India and their Important Systems
- Geography topics like India and its neighboring countries, Important institutions of India and World like BIRCS, IMF, RBI, Rivers and Ports etc
- Economytopics like Terminology of Budget, 5 year plan and its importance, Famous people in the economy
MNS 2021 Exam Pattern
The eligible candidates have to appear for a computer-based examination. The test is of 90 minutes duration. The maximum marks of the test is 150.
Each question is of 01 marks. There is no negative marking in case of incorrect answers.
|Subject||No. of questions||Max marks|
|Science (Biology, Chemistry & Physics)||50||50|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Interview Syllabus 2021
The candidates who qualify CBT are then called for Interview and Medical examination. The interview is of 100 marks. Some of the questions that are asked in the interview are:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What is the ultimate goal of your life?
- According to you, what are the qualities of an Army Officer?
- Questions about daily routine
- Why you want to be come a Nurse and not a doctor?
- What is the meaning of discipline for you?
- Tell some qualities of an Army Officer
- What if we permanently reject you?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Update on COVID-19
- Latest Update on India and China Relations
- Some national news and some international laws
- What do you know about Military Nursing Services?
Medical Examination: The candidates who qualify the Interview have to then go through the Medical Examination. After the medical examination, the candidates are declared as Fit / Unfit.
Books Suggested for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Given below are some books that can be referred for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021.
|Indian Army Military Nursing Services(MNS) BSC |
Nursing Entrance Exam Books(Higher Secondary Level)
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc (Nursing)||Buy Here|
|ARMY NURSING ASSISTANT BOOK | Military Nursing Exam MNS 2021||Buy Here|
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service Exam Objective Type Questions & Answers Books||Buy Here|
|Military Nursing Services MNS for BSC Nursing Exam in Indian Army Complete Guide in English Medium||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge 2021||Buy Here|
Preparation Tips for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Check the preparation tips for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Go through the syllabus: Start the preparation by checking the syllabus of the exam. Write down the important topics from which questions are usually asked in the exam.
Make a time-table: In order to crack any examination, it is important to have a proper strategy. So, after checking the syllabus make a proper time-table and mention all the activities that have to be done in a day. This includes the study hours, break time, monthly targets etc.
Be aware of the latest events: Even at the time of the break, one can study the important events that have occurred recently in the country or abroad. Write down these events somewhere so that these could be referred at the time of revision. To know what is happening aroung the world, it is essential read the newspaper daily.
Solve sample papers daily: It is important to practice the questions as much as you can. Set a timer too while solving the questions. By doing so, you will have the confidence to solve questions in the specified time duration etc.
Revision: Be consistent and disciplined when it comes to revision. Revise all the studied topics daily in order to remember the important topics for a longer period of time.
About Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing examination is held for admission of female candidates into 4 year B.Sc Nursing course. After the completion of the course, the candidates are granted Permanent / Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service. Total seats for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing is 220. The institutions in which seats are available are:
- CON, AFMC Pune
- CON, CH (EC) Kolkata
- CON, INHS Asvini
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi
- CON, CH (CC) Lucknow
- CON, CH (AF) Bangalore
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2021
Ans. There are total 150 questions in the test.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers in the test.
Ans. No, the syllabus for the exam is not officially prescribed. The topics given here are according to the analysis of various coaching institutes and subject experts.