|Details - Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021, Application Form, How To Apply, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 – The candidates can check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result 2021 at joinindianarmy.nic.in. List of candidates shortlisted for interview and medical examination for B.Sc Nursing courses 2021 has been released now.The exam was held on July 28, 2021 in two shifts as a computer-based exam. The result is announced in PDF format. It specifies the roll number of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the Interview. These shortlisted candidates have to then appear for the interview and medical examination. Later, a combined merit list is also prepared and sent to each qualified candidate. Check more information about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result 2021 from this page.
Indian B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
Check Result: Click here to check the List for candidates shortlisted for interview and medical examination for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Last year, a total of 660 candidates were shortlisted for the interview. Check the important dates regarding Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 from the table given below.
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021||Dates|
|Declaration of result||14 Aug 2021|
|Interview date||to be announced|
|Declaration of final result||to be announced|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 Declaration Date
Usually, the result for CBT is announced 2 months after the conduct of the exam. But, last year, the result was declared within 01 month only as the exam was held late.
Check the previous year release dates of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result given below.
|Year||Exam Date||Result Date|
|2020||11 Sep||09 Oct|
|2019||13 Jan||26 Mar|
|2018||04 Feb||17 Apr|
Compilation of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
This is how Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result is compiled.
Determination of scores: As per the marking scheme, the marks in CBT are calculated. The test is of 150 marks and there are 150 questions in total.
- So, 01 mark is awarded for each correct answer
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers
According to the marks secured in the CBT, the candidates are shortlisted for interview. The interview has a weightage of 100 marks.
Calculation of Combined Merit: So, on the basis of the marks obtained in CBT and Interview, combined merit is determined.
Final Selection: The candidates who have qualified CBT, interview and medical exam are sent an email that they have been selected for admission at a particular college. Such candidates have to then send the documents to the address as specified in the mail.
How to Check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021?
The candidates can check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result by following the steps given below.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the result given above on this page.
2nd step: After following the step given above, a PDF will open.
3rd step: Then, press Ctrl + F and write the roll number.
4th step: Now, download the pdf for future reference.
What After the Announcement of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing – CBT?
After the declaration of the result of computer-based examination, the candidates are required to appear for the interview.
The interview is of 100 marks. At the time of the interview, the candidates are required to carry the necessary documents. The call letter is also issued to the shortlisted candidates.
MNS 2021 Merit List
The merit list is released after the conduct of the Interview. Last year, the candidates who got shortlisted after CBT and Interview are sent a link on their respective email ids. To check the merit list, the candidates have to enter the following details:
- Reference number (Received during the online application process)
- Date of birth
After entering the login credentials, the candidates can check their respective marks obtained in CBT and Interview. Apart from this the maximum marks, roll number, final merit position etc are also mentioned.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Interview
Both male and females are present in the Interview question panel of MNS. The interview weightage is 100 marks. The questions that are generally asked at the time of the interview are:
- Tell us about yourself?
- What did you choose MNS?
- How you handle stress?
- What positive impact COVID-19 brought?
- Do you have interest in doing household chores?
- Some questions are asked on your previous academic qualifications
- Some situation-based questions are also asked like what will you do if the gas is leaking at your house?
Documents to be Carried At the Time of Interview
The shortlisted candidates are required to carry the following documents at the time of interview.
- Call letter of interview
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 10th pass certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Class 12th pass / appearing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Aadhar card
- Nationality certificate
- Domicile certificate
- 8 coloured passport size photographs
- 2 latest character certificates from different Gazetted Officers
- Certificate of SC / ST
- Dependent Certificate of Army / Ex-Service Personnel from the competent authority – if applicable
- NCC ‘C’ certificate – if applicable
- Certificate of participating in sports events at School College
- Proof of having passed as regular candidate
- Gap certificate if there is a gap between class 10th and 12th
- Any other relevant certificate
- Certificate from the principal that the candidate has appeared for 12th class examination
- Attested copy of 12th class admit card
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Medical Examination 2021
Once the interview has been conducted, the shortlisted candidates have to take part in the Medical Examination. The candidates are informed that they are Fit / Unfir after the medical exam. Some of the requirements of the selection are:
Some things that are checked: Colour Blindness test, Tooth counting and condition, Arms fitness test, Checking any deformation of the foot, Ear check up etc
- Minimum height should be 152 cm
- Gorkhas, candidates belonging to North-Eastern India region, Garhwal and Kumaon candidates must have a minimum height of 148 cm
- Weight should be above 38 and above
- In case of eye test, reading of alphabet or figures will be checked
- Eyesight should be 6/6
- The joints and the bones must be completely fine
- There should be no colour blindness or night blindness
Some internal checkups that will be done:
- Chest X-ray
- Ultrasound for kidney stones
- Blood test
- Urine test
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Allotment of Seats
The candidates are allotted seats after considering the following factors:
- Merit position of the candidate
- Medical fitness of the candidate
- Individual preferences of colleges at the time of interview
- Vacancy in each college
- Reservation of seats for SC / ST candidates
- Reservation of seats to NCC ‘C’ certificate candidates
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result Statistics
Check the previous year Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result statistics.
No. of students qualified who qualified CBT
- 2020: 660
- 2019: 498
- 2018: 545
Institute-Wise Seat Matrix 2021
A total of 220 seats are available for qualified students. Check the institute-wise seat matrix given below.
|Institute Name||No. of seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R), New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Reservation of Seats
The reservation of seats into B.Sc Nursing course for 2021 session is as follows:
|Category||No. of seats|
|SC / ST candidates||15|
|NCC candidates having ‘C’ certificate||25|
- The reserved seats shall be in addition to any vacancies secured by SC / ST / NCC ‘C’ certificate candidates as per their position in the General Merit List.
- If these candidates are not available to fill the vacancies, the seats will be then filled by the candidates from General Merit List.
- The reservation of seats shall be applied at the time of preparing Combined Merit List only.
About Indian B.Sc Nursing Course and MNS
- The qualified candidates are awarded in B.Sc Nursing (4 year course) admission in the Colleges of Nursing
- After the completion of Nursing training, the candidates are granted Permanent / Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
- During the training, the candidates are offered free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend.
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
Ans. Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result can be checked from joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Ans. The result is announced in the PDF format.
Ans. The result specifies the rill number of those candidates who are selected for the interview.
Ans. The combined merit refers to the marks obtained in CBT and interview/