Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 will be announced by the Directorate General of Medical Services. The result is announced in the pdf format. It contains the roll number of the candidates. The merit list is first published for the computer-based test. The candidates who qualify the entrance examination are then, required to appear for an interview which is then, followed by the medical test. Check more information about Indian B.Sc Nursing result 2021 here such as how to check it, selection criteria etc.
The candidates are granted admission in the Indian Amry B.Sc Nursing according to their merit, medical fitness status, choices and vacancies in colleges. Last year, a total of 660 candidates qualified the interview. B.Sc Nursing is a 4 year degree course that is offered only to the female candidates. After the training, the candidates are offered Permanent / Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
Important Dates for Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021||Dates|
|Exam date||Apr 2021|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
|Interview date||May 2021|
Check Result: The candidates can check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result 2021 as per the schedule given above at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 Declaration Date
Generally, Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result is announced 2 months after the exam has been conducted. However, last year, the exam was conducted very late and hence to curb the delay, the result was announced within one month.
Check the previous year release dates of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result given below.
|Year||Exam Date||Result Date|
|2020||11 Sep||09 Oct|
|2019||13 Jan||25 Mar|
|2018||04 Feb||17 Apr|
Compilation of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
The result for Indian Army MNS examination is calculated in the following way:
Raw scores: According to the performance of the candidates in the computer-based test, the raw scores are calculated. Now, to calculate the raw score the marking scheme specified by the official authority is followed.
On the basis of the marks secured in the computer-based test, the candidates are called for the interview.
Calculation of Combined Merit: According to the marks secured in the online computer-based test + interview, the combined merit is calculated. This combined merit is then used to do the final selection in the B.Sc Nursing course after considering the medical status of the selected candidates, and availability of seats.
How to check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021?
The steps to check the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result is given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link of the result given above.
Step 2: After following the step given above, a new window will open. Here, click on the relevant link B.Sc Nursing result.
Step 3: Now, a pdf will open. Here, press CTRL+F and enter your roll number.
Step 4: Lastly, download the PDF for future use.
Details Mentioned in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
Since, last year the pdf for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result only depicted the following details:
- Roll number of the candidates shortlisted for the interview
However, last to last year, the pdf of the result also depicted:
- Roll number of the candidates
What After Declaration of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
The candidates who qualify the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing written test are called in for the interview round. The authorities inform all the selected candidates regarding the date, time and venue of the interview.
After the interview is over, the candidates have to undergo medical examination. Unless, the medical examination is over, the candidates cannot leave the exam centre.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Interview
The interview panel comprises of both female and males. A psychologist is also present. The questions that are asked in Indian Army MNS interview are:
In the interview round, the candidates are according to their personality, confidence and expressions while answering questions, leadership qualities etc. The candidates who are required to appear for an interview have to bring their interview call letter as well as other necessary documents.
- The panel notices the basic etiquettes which are how your are sitting, or have entered in the room etc.
- Where does your father work? What is his current position?
- Who is your ole model?
- What if you get rejected this time?
- What is your routine during weekend?
- What are your future plans?
- Tell me the most embarrassing situation for you?
- Why do you want to pursue B.Sc Nursing course?
- Why do you want to pursue Nursing as a profession?
- Do you anything about the history of MNS course?
- What is a first-aid band?
Documents required for Interview
At the time of appearing for the interview, the candidates must have the following documents with them:
- Interview call letter
- Application form of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th marksheet
- Scorecard of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Nationality certificate
- Adhaar card
- Caste certificate (if valid) issued by a gazetted officer
- NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Principal of school that candidates have passed class 12th and admit card of class 12th exam
- 8 coloured photographs of the candidate
- Domicile Certificate
- Dependent certificate from Army / Ex-Service Personnel from the competent authority
- Certificate of proof – War Widows / Dependents of Personnel killed in action / Dependents of died in harness
- Gap certificate (if there is a gap more than 2 years between 10th and 12th class)
- 2 latest character certificates from different Gazetted Officers
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Medical Examination 2021
Now, after the interview, the shortlisted candidates are required to go through the medical examination. The candidates are informed about their medical status “FIT / UNFIT”. Also, the candidates are also informed about the procedure for Appeal / Review Medical Board by the President of Selection Medical Board.
Some of the previous year requirements are:
- Minimum height needed is 152 cm
- Minimum weight needed is 39 kg.
- There should be 14 dental points.
- There should be no genetic disease like color blindness, night blindness etc.
- Joints and bones must be fine.
- The elbows must not be turned in outer direction more than 15 degrees.
- The eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If glasses are there, then it should be 6/12.
Some internal checkups that are done during medical examination are:
- Chest x-ray
- Ultrasound to check kidney stones
- Blood test
- Urine test
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Final Selection
The final selection in Indian B.Sc Nursing is done after considering the following parameters:
- Combined merit of computer-based exam and interview
- Status of medical examination
- Choices for colleges submitted
- Vacancy in the college
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result Statistics
Check the previous year Indian Army B.Sc Result statistics given below.
|Year||No. of Qualified Candidates|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Institutes and Seats
There are a total of 220 seats in the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Institutes which is offered in 6 colleges. The candidates get an option of applying in any of them based on their preference and ranks.
|Institute name||No. of seats|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
About Indian B.Sc Nursing Course
- Indian B.Sc Nursing is a 4 year degree course.
- Once the training of B.Sc Nursing is done, the candidates are granted Permanent / Short Service Commission in Military Nursing Service
- The shortlisted candidates also have to sign a bond / agreement to serve
- During the training, the candidates are awarded free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend (as per terms and conditions)
Frequently Asked Questions for Indian B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
Ans. You can check Indian N.Sc Nursing result at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Ans, The result is published in the pdf format.
Ans. The details mentioned in the result are roll number and marks of the candidates.
Ans. The final selection is done according to the combined merit of the computer-based examination and interview, subject to medical status, choice and vacancy in the colleges.