Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022 – MNS is being conducted by The Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS). Female candidates from Science backgrounds can appear for this entrance exam. The authority concludes the merit through thorough evaluations performed during the whole process of admission. Through this exam, admission into 4 year B.Sc nursing course is sought. Approximately 220 seats in nursing institutes located in states of Kolkata, New Delhi, Lucknow, Asvini, Bengaluru and Pune.
If we talk about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam, then it is held in the computer-based mode. It comprises multiple-choice questions. In the test, the questions are asked from the subjects General English, General Intelligence, and Science. The test is of total 150 marks. Check more details on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam pattern 2022 from this page.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Note that the exam pattern of Indian Army B.SC Nursing 2022 exam has not been released yet. So, the details given below are according to the previous year’s details. Once the exam pattern is out MNS 2022, it will be updated here. Until then, check the exam pattern given below.
The examination has certain procedure and patterns which determines the quality of the nurses who will be assigned to serve within the Indian Army. A detailed view of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam pattern 2022 is given below.
Mode of Exam– The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria have to appear for the computer based examination.
Duration of Exam– Total 90 minutes is provided to the candidates in order to complete the paper. Strict time hours are maintained by the DGMS branch of Indian Army who outlines this competitive exam with an absolute inspection.
Types of questions– All questions are designed as objective in nature so that the candidates do not face the problem of writing lengthy answers in a limited period of time.
Subject from which questions are asked in the exam– The branches of learning focused in this exam are General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General knowledge. These are the specific domains in which efficiency is required to succeed in the exam. The themes in the studies of Science have a significant role in the evaluation of this course. Applicants need to possess a very critical capability to challenge every question and offer a suitable solution for the same.
Total number of questions– A complete set of 150 questions are included in the paper. 50 questions are covered from the General English section, 50 are from General Intelligence or General Knowledge and 50 questions are from the Science segment that contains Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Marks division– All the three subject fields have been allocated with 50 marks each.
Through these stages of assessment, the conducting body gains success in selecting a nurse who is well suited to contribute in the Indian Army. Interviews and Medical tests are scheduled once the female candidate progress in the online test which is eventually an entrance exam. The DGMS Indian Army authority provides detailed qualification criteria for applicants with an aim to select the best among the most.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Selection Process 2022
Check the selection process of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 given below.
- Female candidates being a citizen of India are eligible for this nursing course. The selection process goes through three stages of assessments starting from Computer-based examination which is a online exam.
- After qualifying the required stages of written online examination, the applicant is selected for the interview which is followed by a Medical fitness test.
- Eventually after the completion of these procedures the women applicants are allocated for the four year nursing course in respective colleges.
Important Books for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing (MNS) 2022
Here are some recommended books on Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing exam 2022 which can be helpful to the candidates. The links of the respective books are also attached below.
|SURA’S Indian Army Military Nursing Services B.sc. |
Nursing Entrance (Higher Secondary Level) Exam Book – 2022
|Check Price Here|
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc Nursing Exam Guide 2021||Check Price Here|
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc (Nursing) Course 2021 |
Guide In English Arihant
|Check Price Here|
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc Nursing Exam||Check Price Here|
|Military Nursing Services (MNS) 2022||Check Price Here|
|Military Nursing Services MNS for Bsc Nursing Exam|
in Indian Army Complete Guide in English Medium
|Check Price Here|
How to prepare for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2022?
Serving in the fields of Indian Army has been a dream for many candidates all over the subcontinent. It is one of the most reputed and respected areas where one can get the opportunity to work for the country with the country’s men.
While nursing in Indian Army has made a prominent space for women to work as a medical provider for the Armies who undergoes incredible adversities to make sure about our safety. The aspiration to join the Indian Army Nursing department has been in the minds of many women since serving for the country is indeed a virtuous accomplishment. Given below are some of the preparation tips to ace Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam.
- Know what is happening aroung the world: Start reading about the current news and events on a daily basis from the first days of the preparation as leaving it for the end will cause some serious drawbacks.
- Solve previous year question papers with full concentration: One should never rush while answering the questions due to limited time. Having a full-fledged understanding of the questions is a complete necessity.
- Select best study material: In order to gain better knowledge about the fields concerned, a candidate needs to refer to more books from the required subject section.
- Underline the important points while studying: While reading the books, make sure to mark or underline the important parts so that it becomes easier to revise without re-reading it again. Reading each section carefully will help to make a clear idea about the topic and will facilitate in understanding the minute details.
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Ans. Till last year, the exam was held in the computer-based mode. This year too, it is expected that the exam will be held in the online mode only.
Ans. The exam is held for 90 minutes.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in the test.
Ans. After the computer-based exam, the selected candidates are required to appear for Interview and medical exam.