Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2022 – MNS 2022 exam dates will be announced soon. The entrance exam is conducted by the Directorate General of Medical Services, Indian Army. The examination is conducted once every year in online mode to fill the B.Sc Nursing seats in Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. It is expected that the exam will be held in the 2nd week of April 2022. Candidates are given admissions as per the availability of seats, MNS Merit score, interviews, and medical fitness exam reports. Know more details about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam date 2022 from thais page.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2022
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Entrance examination is conducted only for female candidates for filling the seats of four years B.Sc Nursing course beginning on the academic year 2022. The admission will be based on merit cum choice, interview, medical fitness, and vacancies in the corresponding colleges.
Knowing exam dates helps the students to have some knowledge on all the events of any exam such as what is the present event, what will be the next event, and on which date it is going to commence. So, here are the expected dates of MNS 2022 such as the application form release date, admit card release date, result date, and more for students to have a complete grip over the MNS 2022 examination process.
|MNS Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Exam notification release date||2nd week of Feb 2022|
|Applications start from||3rd week of Feb 2022|
|Applications end on||2nd week of March 2022|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of Apr 2022|
|MNS exam date||Apr 2022|
|MNS exam result date||May 2022|
|Interview and Medical exam to be held from||June 2022|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notification Release Date
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Notification is expected to be released in the second week of February 2022. The notification for the MNS exam contains dates such as application form release date, application process end date, examination date, admit card release date, result date.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form Release and End Dates
The applications for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 are expected to start from the third week of February 2022. Candidates can start filling their application form for the MNS exam as soon as the application form is released.
- The candidates should understand the eligibility of the MNS exam clearly, and fill the form only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- All the eligible candidates should keep the required documents and details ready that are needed to fill the application form. They are also advised to read the instructions carefully to understand the application procedure.
- Candidates should keep the application fee ready to make payment through their selected mode of payment. Also while uploading the documents it is necessary to fulfill the image specifications mentioned in the brochure.
- Students should also note that a valid mobile number and an email ID are mandatory for filling the MNS 2022 application form.
- Candidates should also choose their exam center preference carefully while filling the application form, as this can’t be changed later.
- As the MNS exam is only for female candidates, only female candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria can fill the MNS application form.
The applications for MNS 2022 are expected to be closed in the second week of March 2022.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card Release Date
The admit card of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 is expected to be released in the second week of April 2022. Admit cards are very important for all the candidates who wish to appear for the MNS exam, as no candidate is allowed inside the examination hall without this admit card.
- On the admit card candidate’s details such as personal details, exam center details, exam timings will be mentioned.
- Exam instructions for the MNS exams will also be mentioned in the admit card, which helps students to know about the exam etiquette of MNS 2022.
- All candidates must and should carry this admit card, a valid ID Proof, and a pen if necessary for the MNS 2022 exam.
It is to be noted that, only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of MNS 2022 will be issued admit cards which are expected to be released in the second week of April 2022.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2022
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 is expected to be held in the month of April 2022. MNS exam day is going to be a big day for all the Nursing aspirants who wish to serve in the Military Nursing service, as their performance on the exam day decides their result and future in the Indian Army.
- All candidates are suggested to visit the exam center a day before the exam to know the location, which helps them to get rid of any unnecessary stress on the exam day.
- They should follow the exam instructions and etiquette mentioned in the admit card on their exam day.
- They should also carry their admit card, a valid ID proof with them to the examination center. After showing them to the exam center staff students are allowed into the examination hall.
- They are also advised to stay calm and stress-free on the exam day to give their best performance in the exam.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result Date
MNS exam result is expected to be announced sometime in May 2022. Candidates can visit the MNS official website and check their results, once the MNS 2022 result is released.
- In the MNS 2022 result, the candidate’s personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Category will be mentioned.
- As MNS is a national-level examination, the candidate’s All India Rank or National Merit rank will be mentioned. Candidates can use this rank for their further admission procedure.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Interview and Medical Exam Date
The candidates selected on the basis of their merit rank in MNS, 2022 should go through an interview and medical fitness exam to confirm their admission. After the MNS Exam Result is announced, the Interview and Medical exam for MNS is expected to be conducted in the month of June 2022.
- The selected candidates who are qualified in the MNS exam will be invited for the interview round.
- Interview round with senior officers, consists of different personal, Military aptitude, and other questions. Candidates who answer these questions accurately with utmost confidence will be selected and are sent to a medical fitness test to confirm their admission.
- Only the female candidates, who qualify and fulfill the medical fitness requirements will be selected and will be given admission into 4 years B.Sc Nursing course.
- After completion of this four years B.Sc Nursing course, the candidates will be given an opportunity to serve the nation by joining the Indian Army with permanent/short service commission in the Military Nursing Service, whereas, there are some terms and conditions that apply for this commission.
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2022
Ans. Indian Army B.Sc Nursing examination 2022 is conducted in online mode
Ans. The syllabus of the examination includes 10+2 level physics, chemistry, and biology along with general intelligence and English.
Ans. The exam is expected to be held in April 2022.
Ans. The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing examination is conducted once every year in online mode.
Across six institutes, a total number of 220 seats are there for admission to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing.