|Details - Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021, Application Form, How To Apply, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 – Indian Army is conducting Join Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam, also known as Military Nursing Service (MNS) 2021 in April. Application form submission is over now. Next, MNS admit card will be released in 2nd week of April at indianarmy.nic.in and joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army B.Sc nursing admission is only open for female candidates. To join Indian Army MNS 2021, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria, qualify the entrance exam, interview, and medical test. Entrance test is held in pen and paper based mode. It is a 90 minutes exam, in which candidates have to solve MCQs on biology, chemistry, physics, general intelligence, and English. Read below to know Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 exam dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, application process, and more details.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 – Apply by 10 March
India Army B.Sc Nursing (MNS) Application Form 2021 Last Date
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 selection process comprises of computer-based test, interview, and a medical test. However, candidates just need to apply once for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021. Check the table given below to know about the important dates regarding Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form 2021.
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021||Dates|
|Official Notification||13 Feb 2021|
|Application Dates||17 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply||10 Mar 2021|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Fee
To submit the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form, candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee:
- Application Fee – Rs. 750
Mode of Payment: Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee by either of the following modes –
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Documents / Details Required to Fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
There is a list of important documents which candidates should keep handy before filling the application form of Indian Army B. Sc Nursing 2021:
- Matriculation certificate
- An active and valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Scanned images of candidate’s photo and signature
- Details of Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
Image Specifications for Indian Army B.Sc Application Form 2021
In the application form, candidates need to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format as given in the table below:
|Images to upload||File size|
|Photograph||5kb to 20kb|
|Signature||5kb to 10kb|
Guidelines for Uploading Images in the Application form
✓The photo of the candidate must be recent and should not be more than 6 months old.
✓ It is advised to upload a color photograph with a light background, preferrably, white.
✓ Only candidate’s must sign and not anybody else as your signature shall be verified at the test centre.
✓ Candidates should sign on a white sheet of paper with a thick tip black/blue ink pen (preferably fountain pen)
How to Fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021?
Check the step-by-step process to fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form 2021.
Step 1 – Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, register by entering the candidate’s adhaar card number, name, father’s name etc.
- After entering all the details, agree to the declaration present at the registration page.
- An OTP is sent to the registered email id of the candidates. After receiving this OTP, enter it in the space provided.
Step 2- Filling the Application form
- Log in with your credentials and open the application form.
- Fill in all your details that include personal, contact details and educational details like candidate’s name, father’s name, mother name, gender and marital status, aadhar enrollment number etc.
- Then, set a password of your choice.
- Next, enter other education details as well.
- Next, click on the save button to submit all the details.
Step 3- Application fee Payment
- Upon submission of the application form, the candidate will receive a reference number.
- Next, click on the application fee payment link sent at the registered email id and pay the application fee.
- At last, login in to your account using the DU number and choose the test centre as per your convenience.
- Then, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Lastly, take the printout of the submitted application form.
Details to be Entered in Indian Army MNS 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to enter the following details in Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form.
At the time of registration
- Aadhar enrollement number
- Father’s / Guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Aadhar / Enrollment number
- Security question and answer
- Class 10th board name
- 10th class certificate number
- Status of qualification (Passed / appearing)
- Date of enrollment
- 12th class section-wise marks
- Year of passing class 10th or 11th
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility
Before filling Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form, the candidates must meet all the eligibility conditions given below.
- Only female candidates who are unmarried / divorced / legally separated / widow without encumbrances can apply.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India. She should be born between 1st Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2004 (inclusive of both the given days).
- Furthermore, the candidates must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% aggregate (as a regular student).
- As per medical requirement for Indian Army Forces, the height for the female candidates must be 152 cm. However, for candidates of Gorkhas, Garhwal, Kumaon, and North Eastern minimum requirement is 148 cm.
The medical standard changes time to time. Also, the X-ray examination of chest and USG (abdomen and pelvis) is also done.
Reasons for the Rejection of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
There is a list of reasons the board specifies that can lead to the rejection of application form. Make sure these are not followed at the time of form-filling and submission. Check the details given below.
- Incomplete application form submission – The application form must be complete in all respects.
- Wrong information filled by the candidates – False information will lead to cancellation of application, so enter the correct details.
- Non-payment of application fee by the candidate – Without the payment of the application fee, the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card will not be generated and thus, candidates cannot appear for the exam.
Some Important Points for Indian B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
The candidates can check the important points given below before filling Indian B.Sc Nursing application form 2021.
- After the fee payment, cross-check that whether the amount of application fee has been debited from your bank account or not.
- Receipt of DU form number is not the criteria for the payment of application fee. So, check your account to know the payment status.
- Once the payment is done, take the printout of the receipt and read it carefully before finally submitting the application form.
- The admit cards are only released for those candidates who have paid the application fee.
- Make sure to enter the valid and active mobile number and email id in the application form.
- No correspondence regarding the receipt of applications / reasons for rejections of application / status of form will be entertained.
After the completion of entrance exam, candidates can check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result 2021.
About Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
The Indian Army invites the online application form from the eligible female candidates annually for the B. Sc course in nursing. The candidates who wish to pursue this career stream with Indian army appear in the aforesaid examination. The selection process of the Military Nursing Service test comprises of computer-based test followed by an interview and a medical fitness test. The online computer based test consists of multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology English and General Intelligence topics.
Frequently Asked Questions for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Ans. You can fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Ans. No, the application form is available in the online mode only.
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to have passed class 12th from a science stream.
Ans. Yes, it is better to pay the fees before the application process ends or the board will reject the application form.