Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Indian Army is expected to release Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 in December 2020. The application form is released online, on joinindianarmy.nic.in. 10+2 qualified females, with PCB stream can fill the Indian Army MNS 2021 application form. The form is only released online, for 4-year B. Sc Nursing course. All the applicants first need to register, fill the correct details in the application form, upload the images and pay the application fee. Check more details about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form 2021 here such as image specifications, application fee, process to apply, documents required to fill the form etc.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 selection process comprises a written examination, interview, and a medical test. However, candidates just need to apply once for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021. Check the table given below to know about the important dates regarding Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form 2021.
India Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 Dates
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021||Dates|
|Official Notification||Dec 2020|
|Application Dates||Dec 2020|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
Apply Online: The candidates can fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form 2021 as per the schedule mentioned above at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Release Date for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
It was speculated that Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form will be released in the month of November or in the 1st week of Dec 2020. However, the release of the application form has been delayed.
Consecutively from the last two years, the application form was released in the month of November. However, last to last year, it was released in the 2nd week of Dec. Check the previous year’s release dates of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form.
|Year||Availability of form||Last date to apply|
|2020||14 Nov 2019||02 Dec 2019|
|2019||12 Nov 2018||30 Nov 2018|
|2018||11 Dec 2017||30 Dec 2017|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility
Before filling Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form, the candidates must meet all the eligibility conditions given below.
- Only female candidates who are unmarried / divorced / separated / widow without encumbrances can apply.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India. She should be born between 1st Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2004 (inclusive of both the given days).
- Furthermore, the candidates must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% aggregate (as a regular student).
- As per medical requirement for Indian Army Forces, the height for the female candidates must be 152 cm.
The medical standard changes time to time. Also, the X-ray examination of chest and USG (abdomen and pelvis) is also done.
Note: For Gorkhas and candidates from North eastern region, the minimum height of 148 cm is acceptable.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Fee
The eligible candidates have to pay the application fee in order to submit Indian Army B.Sc application form 2021. It is only after the payment of the application fee, the DU reference number is generated which is used for various events related to the admission. Also, keep in mind that the requests for a refund of the application fee are not acceptable.
The amount given below is as per last year’s details
|Application Fee||Rs 750|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Documents / Details Required to Fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
There is a list of important documents which candidates should keep handy before filling the application form of Indian Army B. Sc Nursing 2021:
- Date of birth as per SSC records
- Name of the candidate as per SSC records
- Aggregate percentage and marks scored by the candidate in the class 12th examination
- Aadhaar Number
- Valid Email Id
- Valid Mobile number
- NCC Certificate
- Scanned copies of Photograph and signature
Image Specifications for Indian Army B.Sc Application Form 2021
The authorities have set up a guideline for the submission of the candidate’s images of photograph and signature. Check the details given below.:
|Photograph||5 KB – 20 KB|
|Signature||5 KB – 10 KB|
Other important instructions
- The image should be coloured and the face of the candidate should be visible clearly.
- The candidate’s image should not be less than 6 months old.
- The photograph should be taken against a light or a white background.
- The candidates must do the signature on a white sheet of paper with a thick blue / black ink pen (fountain pen is preferred).
Reasons for the Rejection of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
There is a list of reasons the board specifies that can lead to the rejection of application form. Make sure these are not followed at the time of form-filling and submission. Check the details given below.
- Incomplete application form submission – The application form must be complete in all respects.
- Wrong information filled by the candidates – False information will lead to cancellation of application, so enter the correct details.
- Non-payment of application fee by the candidate – Without the payment of the application fee, the admit cards will not be generated and thus, candidates cannot appear for the exam.
Some Important Points for Indian B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
The candidates can check the important points given below before filling Indian B.Sc Nursing application form 2021.
- After the fee payment, cross-check that whether the amount of application fee has been debited from your bank account or not.
- Receipt of DU form number is not the criteria for the payment of application fee. So, check your account to know the payment status.
- Once the payment is done, take the printout of the receipt and read it carefully before finally submitting the application form.
- The admit cards are only released for those candidates who have paid the application fee and have entered the correct DU form number during the online application process.
- Make sure to enter the valid and active mobile number and email id in the application form.
- No correspondence regarding the receipt of applications / reasons for rejections of application / status of form will be entertained.
How to Fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021?
Check the step-by-step process to fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form 2021.
Step 1 – Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, register by entering the candidate’s adhaar card number, name, father’s name etc.
- After entering all the details, agree to the declaration present at the registration page.
- An OTP is sent to the registered email id of the candidates. After receiving this OTP, enter it in the space provided.
Step 2- Filling the Application form
- Log in with your credentials and open the application form.
- Fill in all your details that include personal, contact details and educational details like candidate’s name, father’s name, mother name, gender and marital status, aadhar enrollment number etc.
- Then, set a password of your choice.
- Next, enter other education details as well.
- Next, click on the save button to submit all the details.
Step 3- Application fee Payment
- Upon submission of the application form, the candidate will receive a reference number.
- Next, click on the application fee payment link sent at the registered email id and pay the application fee.
- At last, login in to your account using the DU number and choose the test centre as per your convenience.
- Then, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Lastly, take the printout of the submitted application form.
Details to be Entered in Indian Army MNS 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to enter the following details in Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form.
At the time of registration
- Aadhar enrollement number
- Father’s / Guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Aadhar / Enrollment number
- Security question and answer
- Class 10th board name
- 10th class certificate number
- Status of qualification (Passed / appearing)
- Date of enrollment
- 12th class section-wise marks
- Year of passing class 10th or 11th
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Test Centres
Make sure to select the exam centre for the examination cautiously as later no chance is given to change the exam centre after the submission of Indian B.Sc Nursing application form. Check the list of the exam centres set for Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 given below.
List given below is as per the exam centres of last year
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centres|
About Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
The Indian Army invites the online application form from the eligible female candidates annually for the B. Sc course in nursing. The candidates who wish to pursue this career stream with Indian army appear in the aforesaid examination. The selection process of the Military Nursing Service test comprises a written test followed by an interview and a medical fitness test. The online compute based test consists of multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology English and General Intelligence topics.
Frequently Asked Questions for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Ans. You can fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Ans. No, the application form will be available in the online mode only.
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to have passed class 12th from a science stream.
Ans. Yes, it is better to pay the fees before the application process ends or the board will reject the application form.