Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 – The candidates can download MNS admit card 2022 from joinindianarmy.nic.in. The admit card can be downloaded via online mode only. It is not sent via post. To download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022, enter the email or reference number and date of birth. The admit card contains the details like roll number, exam date, exam timings, details of the exam centre etc. The printed copy of the admit card and a valid id proof have to be carried to the exam centre. Check more details about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022 from this page.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
Latest – Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022 is expected to be out in the 2nd week of April 2022. The link will be updated here once it is out.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 Dates
Check the important dates for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022 from the table given below.
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of Apr 2022|
|Exam date||Apr 2022|
Only the candidates who have successfully completed the application form payment and entered the correct DU number in the application form can download the admit card. So, please make sure you have completed the application procedure correctly before downloading the admit card. Here is the step-by-step procedure for how to download the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022.
1st step – Click on the link provided above on this page.
2nd step– Now, login window will open. Here, fill in the email ID or reference number.
3rd step – After entering your reference number, enter the date of birth and captcha code for verification.
4th step – After verification click on the download button.
5th step – After downloading the admit card, take 3-4 printouts of it for further use.
Details Present in MNS Admit Card 2022
The candidate details that will be mentioned in the admit are given here. Please go through them to get an idea of your admit card details.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Exam center details
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Date of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
Here is what candidates can do if they find any incorrect details mentioned in the admit card. They should get the incorrect details changed immediately by contacting the below address.
Telephone No – 01123092294
Email id – [email protected]
The contact details given below are according to the last year’s details. So, new contact details will be updated once the details of this year are out.
- Mode of exam: It is a computer-based test.
- Exam Language: English
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes.
- The number of sections: Three – General English, General Intelligence, and Science( Biology, Physics, Chemistry).
- The number of total questions: 150 (50 in each section).
- Total marks: 150.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|For General English: High School English Grammar |
and Composition by Wren and Martin.
|For General Intelligence: Quantitative Aptitude|
for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal.
|For Biology: Handbook of Biology by Arihant Experts.||Buy Here|
|For Physics: Handbook of Physics by Arihant Experts.||Buy Here|
|For Chemistry: Handbook of Chemistry by Arihant Experts.||Buy Here|
|For overall study: Indian Army Military|
Nursing Service BSc (Nursing) 2020 by Arihant Experts.
All Candidates must carry Print out of the Indian Army BSc Nursing admit card 2022 which they have downloaded from the website. Without this the candidates are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- The candidates must affix a colored passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card before going to exam center.
- Candidates must also carry a valid ID proof
- A pen
- List of the id proofs that can be taken: Aadhar card (with photograph) / PAN card / Voter ID card / Passport / Driving License / Or any other valid identity proof issued by Government of India
Students should strictly follow all these guidelines. These instructions will help students to write their exams without any tension.
- All candidates must carry admit card along with them to the exam hall. No candidate is allowed inside the exam hall without admit card.
- All candidates must wear a facemask and carry a hand sanitizer with them. No candidate is allowed inside without a mask and sanitizer.
- All candidates are advised not to put on any accessories such as nose pin, chain, ring etc. As the exam center is not responsible in case of losing any such things.
- No malpractices or misconduct are allowed and will not be tolerated by the exam center staff.
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
The official website to download the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2022 is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Ans. The Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 exam will be conducted through online mode, which is a computer-based test.
Ans. You should carry an ID Proof and a pen along with a photograph affixed Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2022 to the exam center.
Ans. No, the admit card will not be sent via post.
Ans. To download the admit card, you need to enter your email id or reference number and date of birth.