Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card 2021 – Indian Army releases Indian Army MNS admit card 2021 at joinindianarmy.nic.in. To download the admit card of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing, the candidates have to enter their username and password. The admit card contains all the important details such as the date and time of examination, reporting time, address of the exam centre etc. Along with the admit card, the candidates are required to carry a valid id proof. Know how to download Indian B.Sc Nursing admit card 2021, what to carry with it, and more details from this page.
Without having the admit card, the candidates are not granted entry inside the exam centre, so it is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre. Check the important dates for Indian B.Sc Nursing admit card 2021 given below.
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021||Important Dates|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of March 2021|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Date||Apr 2021|
Download Admit Card Here: The candidates can download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card 2021 as per the schedule given above at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021 Release Date
It is expected that the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card will release in 3rd week of March 2021. Last year, the exam was conducted delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the admit card was released on 31 August.
Check the previous year release dates of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card.
|2020||31 Aug 2020|
|2019||29 Dec 2018|
|2018||15 Jan 2018|
How to download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021?
Indian Army B.Sc admit card is not sent individually to the candidates via post. Check the steps given below to download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admit card 2021.
Step 1: Firstly, click on the link given above on this page.
Step 2: After following the step given above, a new window will open.
Step 3: Next, enter your Username, password and captcha code in the login window.
Step 4: Next, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 5: Then, click on the ‘admit card’ button present in the dashboard.
Step 6: Finally download the admit card and take a print out of the admit card on an A4 size sheet and save it for future use.
What to do if Forgot Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 Login Credentials?
If any candidate forgets his username/password then he / she can retrieve them back by following the steps given below.
Steps to Retreive Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Login Password
- Firstly, click on the direct link given above.
- Then, click on the ‘Forget password’ link.
- Post this, enter email id, date of birth, security question and mobile number.
- At last, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- An email with the link to set the new password will be sent to the official email.
Steps for Retrieving Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 Username
1st step: First of all, click on the direct link given above.
2nd step: Next, click on the ‘Forgot Username’ button.
3rd step: A new window will open following the step given above. Here, enter the mobile number and 10th class certificate number.
4th step: After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
5th step: Now, write the username that will appear on the screen.
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in Indian B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021?
If the candidates find any error in the admit card, then they should immediately report to the concerned authorities. The applicant’s grievance portal shall look through the complaint and resolve with a fresh admit card free if errors are to be found genuine. The queries and complaint can be sent to:
Phone No– 011-23092294
Email id: email@example.com
Contact details given here is according to last year’s details
Address: Dte General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No 34, ‘L’ Block
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi – 110001
What to Carry to Indian B.Sc Nursing Exam Centre 2021?
There is a list of things which a candidate has to carry along with the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing hall ticket:
- 2 copies of admit card with candidate’s photograph pasted on it.
- Valid id proof such as Adhaar Card, Pan card / Passport
- A blue/black ball pen.
- Mask, gloves, hand sanitizer etc (if needed).
Details Mentioned in B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2021
Indian B.Sc Nursing hall ticket2021 consists of the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Address of the Test Centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the Examination
- Candidate’s Image
- Category of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Gender
- Registration number
- Hall ticket number
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
The selection process of the Indian Army B. Sc Nursing 2021 examination comprises three stages. The first stage is a written examination while the second stage will be an interview which is followed by a medical fitness test. The candidates can check the detailed explanation of each stage in the space below:
Stage 1 – Written Exam
The written examination will be an objective-based test of 90 minutes duration. The major subjects comprising the written test will be General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. The examination is held online.
Stage 2- Interview
The candidates who are successful in the written test are called in for the interview. In the interview round the panel will judge the candidate’s leadership, communication as well as analytical skills. Separate test centres are allotted for the interview. The candidates are also issued the call letters for interview.
Stage 3- Medical fitness
The last stage is the medical fitness test wherein the candidate’s medical fitness and physical features are checked. The candidates who meets the medical standards set by the official authority are granted admission. The final selection is done according to the combined merit of computer-based test and interview, subject to medical fitness, and choices and vacancies in each college.
Preparation Tips for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Check the preparation tips for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021.
- First of all, know the competition level of the examination. Nearly, 6000 candidates apply for the Indian MNS examination. This is important to be aware of in order to make a proper strategy for clearing the examination.
- Next, analyze the syllabus carefully for the exam and try to make a timetable on the basis of the syllabus. The questions in the exam are framed from General Intelligence, General English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Mention the important points and formulas in the notes. These notes can be referred during the last minutes of the exam as well.
- Go through the concepts that you have studied in class 12th for all the subjects from which questions are asked. In case of the General Intelligence part, do not forget to prepare the Reasoning part.
- Pick the best books available for Indian MNS exam and prepare from them. You can also take help from e-learning portals to prepare for the exam.
- Solve mock tests in order to know the functioning of an online computer-based examination.
For the Interview
- Prepare for the interview in such a way that you are confident enough while answering the questions. For this, you can do mirror practice or can do a questioning round with your family members or friends.
- Do the reading practice. Also, read new words and phrases and rnhance your vocabulary.
- Also, focus on develop your personality.
Important Instructions for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
The candidates appearing for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 examination have tp keep in mind certain instructions that might help them on the exam day:
- Always reach the exam hall 30 minutes before to avoid any glitches in finding the location of the centre,
- Carry your own pen and stationery.
- Do not forget to carry your mask and hand sanitizer. The bottle of the sanitizer should be not more than 50 ml.
- Do not carry any prohibited items inside the exam hall with you as it might lead to cancellation of your candidature.
Books Recommended to Prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Check the list of the books given below to prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021.
|Books||Links to Know Price|
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc (Nursing) 2020||Check Price Here|
|Bhartiye Thalsena Military Nursing Service Pariksha B.Sc (Nursing) 2020 (Hindi)||Check Price Here|
|Military Nursing Services MNS for BSC Nursing |
Exam in Indian Army Complete Guide in English Medium 2019
|Check Price Here|
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc. (Nursing) 2020||Check Price Here|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centres
Check the list of the exam centres for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 given below.
The list given below is as per last year
|Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centre|
About Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021
B.Sc Nursing is a 4 year degree course only for female candidates. The candidates who clear all the stages of the exam are offered admission in Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. The selected candidates are awarded admission as per their merit cum choice, subject to medical fitness and availability of vacancies. After completing the final year of B.Sc Nursing, the candidates are offered Commission in the Military Nursing Services.
Frequently Asked Questions in Indian B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
Ans. You can download Indian B.Sc Nursing admit card 2021 from joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Ans. You can contact the official authority at 011-23092294 or firstname.lastname@example.org and convey them the same.
Ans. No, the admit card is not sent via post. It is only uploaded online.
Ans. No, The calculator is prohibited in the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing examination.