|Details - Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021, Application Form, How To Apply, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 – Indian Army is conducting Join Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam, also known as Military Nursing Service (MNS) 2021 in April. Application form submission is over now. Next, MNS admit card will be released in 2nd week of April at indianarmy.nic.in and joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army B.Sc nursing admission is only open for female candidates. To join Indian Army MNS 2021, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria, qualify the entrance exam, interview, and medical test. Entrance test is held in pen and paper based mode. It is a 90 minutes exam, in which candidates have to solve MCQs on biology, chemistry, physics, general intelligence, and English. Read below to know Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 exam dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, application process, and more details.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Date / Join Military Nursing Service Exam Date
It has been confirmed that the exam date for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing will in the month of April 2021. However the exact date is yet to be disclosed.
In the past, the exam has been held in Jan, Feb, Apr, and even Sep. Candidates can check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam date in previous years from below. But this year, exam will be in April.
|Year||Indin Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam Date|
Check all the important dates for Indian Amry B.Sc Nursing 2021 from the table below.
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021||Dates|
|Official Notification||13 Feb 2021|
|Release of application form||17 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply||10 Mar 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Examination||Apr 2021|
|Declaration of result for CBE||to be announced|
|Date for the interview||Jun 2021|
|Declaration of final result||to be announced|
About Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Indian Amry B.Sc Nursing in a 4 year course. Candidates who qualify all the 3 stages, get admission in Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. After finishing the 4 year B.Sc course successfully, candidates are permanent / short service commissioned in in the Military Nursing Service.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Selection Criteria
Given below is the selection criteria for the candidates who want to pursue B.Sc Nursing course.
Computer-Based Exam – First, the candidates need to qualify the online computer-based examination.
Interview – The candidates who qualify the computer-based exam are then required to appear for an interview. The panel consists of both male and female questioners. The candidates will be judged on their personality, leadership quality and sense of service.
Medical Examination – After the completion of the interview round, the candidates have to appear for Medical Test before a Selection Medical Board (SMB). The candidates are informed about their Fit / Unfit status. Also, the procedure for Appeal / Review Medical Board is also announced by the President of SMB.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Syllabus
The candidates who are appearing for the Indian Army MNS 2021 should have an idea of the MNS syllabus. Since Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 is a UG entrance test, hence the questions and syllabus are similar to the topics the candidate has studied in the class 11th and 12th standard.
- Superlatives India / World
- PMs and Presidents
- Nicknames of famous places / Headquarters
- Nobel Prizes
- Summits and Meetings
- Ministries Schemes
- CM of States
- Acts and Articles
- Heads of Organizations
- Slogans given by Personalities
- Important Days
- Sports (Terminologies, Awards. Personalities)
- Military Exercises
- Currency and Capitals
- National Parks
- Military Operations
- Books and Authors
- Motto of Indian Organization
- Sports Venue
- Culture Monuments
- Major Producers
- Research Institutes
- Invention sand Discoveries
- Fathers and Founders
- Founders of Social Media
- Important Commissions
- Films and Directors
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Cloze Passage
- One word substitution
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Human and Health Diseases
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- s, p, d and f elements
- General Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Current Electricity
- Law of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Units and Measurements
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Heat Transfer
- Semiconductor Devices and Their Applications
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
Indian Army MNS 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for Indian Army MNS 2021 given below.
- It is an objective type test.
- The candidates are given 90 minutes to complete the test.
- It is a computer based test.
- The questions are asked from General English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Intelligence.
The distribution of the marks and questions are as follows:
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Science (Biology, Physics and Chemistry)||50||50|
How to Prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021?
The candidates can follow the preparation tips given below to prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam 2021.
Check the syllabus: For the preparation of the exam, analyzing the syllabus before starting the preparation plays an important role. By knowing the syllabus, the candidates can know the topics and chapters from which questions are framed in the exam. So, check the syllabus properly.
Make a time table: After the checking the syllabus, make a proper time table. Set the time slots to cover each subject from which questions are framed and follow this time-table till the end of the exam.
Solve mock test: Candidates must try and solve at least 1 mock test per day, within 90 minutes.
Practice previous year question papers: To score better in the exam, it is important to practice the previous year question papers. By doing this, you will be able to analyze your weak and strong areas. Also, by solving the previous year question papers, you will get to know the type of questions that have been coming in the exam over the years.
Improve your command of language: The question paper shall be provided in the English language. Hence, candidates must read, talk, speak English.
Make notes and revise: From the start of the preparation, make notes. This will help during the preparation. Also, revise the entire syllabus at least 1 month before the exam.
Focus on health as well: While preparing for the exam, focus on having proper food, sleep and exercise. You can also take short breaks between the studies to keep the mind fresh.
Books to be Referred for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
The candidates can check the list of the books given below to prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021.
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc (Nursing) 2020||Know the price here|
|Military Nursing Services MNS for BSC Nursing Exam|
in Indian Army Complete Guide in English Medium 2019
|Know the price here|
|Bhartiye Thalsena Military Nursing Service Pariksha B.Sc (Nursing) 2020 (Hindi)||Know the price here|
|Military Nursing Services MNS for Bsc Nursing Exam||Know the price here|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to fulfill eligibility criteria of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021. Only the eligible candidates are granted admission. The condition of eligibility which the candidates need to fulfill are as follows:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have been born between Oct 01, 1996, and Sep 30, 2004.
- Apart from this, candidates must have also passed 10+2 / equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects. In 10+2, candidates should have scored more than 50% marks.
Physical Standard: Part from these criteria above, candidates also need to satisfy certain physical standards as well. Few things candidates need to know about it are as follows:
– Medical fitness standard will be as per Commission in the Armed Forces.
– X-ray of chest and USG will be taken.
– Minimum height needed is 152 cm. However, for candidates of Gorkhas, Garhwal, Kumaon, and North Eastern minimum requirement is 148 cm.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Reservation
The reservation criteria of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 is as follows:
|Category||Number of seats|
|SC / ST||15 seats|
|NCC candidates possessing ‘C’ certificates||25 seats|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
Check the important points regarding Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card given below.
- The admit cards are released online at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Indian Army MNS 2021 shall be issued to only those candidates who have paid the application fee and have entered the correct DU number in the application form.
- No admit card is sent to the candidates via post.
- To download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card, the candidates need to enter their username and password.
- The candidates must bring the printed copy of the admit card along with valid id proof to the exam centre.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centre
Check the list given below to know about Indian Army MNS 2021 exam centres. The allotment of the exam centre is done as per the first-apply-first-allot-basis. The candidates can select the 3 exam centre while filling the application form. The exam centre cannot be changed once submitted.
The centres below are as per last year’s list:
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Centre||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Centre|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Interview
The interview weightage is 100 marks. No information regarding the questions to be asked in the interview is released. Only the dates and centers for it are announced. The call letters for the interview are sent at the registered email id of the candidates. At the time of the interview, the candidates are required to take all the necessary documents like call letter for interview, 10th and 12th marksheet, transfer certificate, migration certificate, character certificate etc.
However, as per previous years analysis of the candidates who sat for the interview, we have specified some questions that are asked in the interview.
- To note, a psychologist is also there in the panel
- Tell us about your family / mother / father
- Tell something about history of nursing
- What is main motive of becoming a nurse
- What is meant by first-aid band
- Nursing is not one of common option, what is the reason to pursue it
- Are you comfortable with the challenges a nurse has to go through
- What would you do if there has been a gas leakage at your house
Indian Army B. Sc Nursing 2021 Result
The candidates can check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 result at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The result is announced in the form of a merit list that consists of the marks and roll number of the selected candidates.
- First of all, the merit list of CBT is published.
- Next, the candidates are required to appear for an interview and medical test.
- The final selection in the course is based on the combined merit of the computer-based exam and interview, medical status, choices and vacancy in each college.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Colleges and Seat
In total, there are 6 colleges Under Indian Army B.Sc Nursing. These colleges offer around 220 seats. The names of the colleges and seat matrix is as follows:
|Colleges of Nursing (CON)||No. of seats|
|CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
|AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course and Institute-wise Result Declaration
Nursing courses with Indian Army if of 4 years. Candidates in the course have to execute an a Bond, in which it is clear that they will serve Military Nursing Services (MNS). Then, after the completion of the courses, candidates are granted Permanent / Short Service Commission in MNS. During the training, candidates are given free ration, uniforms, accommodation, allowance, and stipend. The stipend is given monthly.
The date of commission for a candidates is the date of declaration of the result, by the respective University, Based on the date of commission, the date of seniority in services for the candidates is determined. The tentative date for release of the result by the participating colleges is as follows:
|Colleges of Nursing (CON)||Date of Result Declaration|
|AH (R&R) New Delhi||Jul/Aug|
|CH (CC), Lucknow||Nov/Dec|
|CH (AF) Bangalore||Jan/Feb (Of subsequent year of exam)|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 is over now.
Also, MNS 2021 Application Form Guide (how to apply) is out.
Application form for Indian Army MNS releases online at joinindianarmy.nic.in. While applying, the candidates must provide the active email id and mobile number. Check the important points regarding the application form given below.
- Enter the personal details first to do the registration. After entering the personal details, your profile will be updated. Now, enter the address details, academic details and other details. Next, pay the application fee.
- No applications must be sent via post.
- Submit only 1 application form as multiple applications will be rejected by the official authority.
- Receiving of DU number is not a criterion for the payment of the application fee. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to check the payment of the application fee.
- For the successful payment of application fee, the candidates must check their respective accounts to check that the amount has been debited or not.
- Once the payment is done, before taking the printout of the payment receipt, go through it carefully before finally submitting the form.
- The official authority does not accept any regard for checking the status of application form / receipt of applications / reasons of rejecting the form.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): The candidates are required to pay Rs 750. The application fee can be paid using debit card / credit card / net banking.
About Indian Army
Indian Army is the land-based branch and the biggest component of the Indian Army Forces. The was established in the year 1985. The main aim of Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity to defend the nation. Indian Army is a major component of national power apart from Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. Various recruitments are done for the posts in Indian Army such as:
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Dte General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No 34, ‘L’ Block
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi – 110001
Phone no: 011 23092294 (Working Hours – 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Ans. You are required to first clear the computer-based exam, interview and then, the medical test.
Ans. No, multiple applications are deemed to get rejected by the official authority.
Ans. No, the admit card is not sent via post. It is only uploaded online.
Ans. No, to apply for Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021, you are required to clear 10+2 with Science background.
Ans. Yes, B.Sc Nursing is only for female candidates.
Ans. The admission in B.Sc Nursing is granted as per the combined merit of computer-based exam and interview, medical fitness status, and choices and vacancies in each college.
Ans. No, you cannot request for the change in exam centre once selected.