Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 is expected to take place in April 2021. Directorate General of Medical Services conducts the exam for B.Sc Nursing. It is a 4-year course that is offered at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. This course is only offered to female candidates. The candidates who have passed class 12th with PCB and English with minimum 50% aggregate can apply. There are 3 stages in total which all the candidates willing to pursue B.Sc Nursing have to qualify. The stages include an online computer-based test, interview, and medical examination. Check more information about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 from this page such as eligibility criteria, selection criteria, seat intake etc.
Once the nursing training is complete, the candidates are granted permanent / short service commission in the Military Nursing Service. Check the important dates for Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 from the table given below.
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021||Dates|
|Official Notification||Dec 2020|
|Release of application form||Dec 2020|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of Mar 2021|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Examination||Apr 2021|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
|Date for the interview||to be announced|
Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Date
According to the last year’s information brochure, it is expected that Indian Army MNS 2021 will take place in April 2021. However, the exam date could be finalized once the application form is out. Last year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the exam was delayed and was finally conducted on 11 Sep 2020.
Generally, the exam is conducted either in January or February. Check the previous year exam dates given below.
|2020||11 Sep 2020|
|2019||13 Jan 2019|
|2018||04 Feb 2018|
|2017||23 Apr 2017|
|2016||28 Feb 2016|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Selection Criteria
Given below is the selection criteria for the candidates who want to pursue B.Sc Nursing course.
Written Exam – First, the candidates need to qualify the computer-based examination.
Interview – The candidates who qualify the computer-based exam are then required to appear for an interview. The panel consists of both male and female questioners. The candidates will be judged on their personality, leadership quality and sense of service.
Medical Examination – After the completion of the interview round, the candidates have to appear for Medical Test before a Selection Medical Board (SMS). The candidates are informed about their Fit / Unfit status. Also, the procedure for Appeal / Review Medical Board is also announced by the President of SMS.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Syllabus
The candidates who are appearing for the Indian Army MNS 2021 should have an idea of the MNS syllabus. Since Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 is a UG entrance test, hence the questions and syllabus are similar to the topics the candidate has studied in the class 11th and 12th standard.
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Problem Solving
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Figure Classification
- Decision Making
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Cloze Passage
- One word substitution
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, Ecology and its Environment
- Human and Health Diseases
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Carboxylic Acids
- p, d and f elements
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Current Electricity
- Law of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electrostatics
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and Their Applications
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
Indian Army MNS 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for Indian Army MNS 2021 given below.
- It is an objective type test.
- The candidates are given 90 minutes to complete the test.
- It is a computer based test.
- The questions are asked from General English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Intelligence.
How to Prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021?
The candidates can follow the preparation tips given below to prepare fir Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021.
Check the syllabus: For the preparation of the exam, analyzing the syllabus before starting the preparation plays an important role. By knowing the syllabus, the candidates can know the topics and chapters from which questions are framed in the exam. So, check the syllabus properly.
Make a time table: After the checking the syllabus, make a proper time table. Set the time slots to cover each subject from which questions are framed and follow this time-table till the end of the exam.
Solve mock test: Candidates must try and solve at 1 mock test per day, within 90 minutes.
Practice previous year question papers: To score better in the exam, it is important to practice the previous year question papers. By doing this, you will be able to analyze your weak and strong areas. Also, by solving the previous year question papers, you will get to know the type of questions that have coming in the exam over the years.
Improve your command of language: The question paper shall be provided in the English language. Hence, candidates must read, talk, speak English.
Make notes and revise: From the start of the preparation, make notes. This will help during the preparation. Also, revise the entire syllabus at least 1 month before the exam.
Focus on health as well: While preparing for the exam, focus on having proper food, sleep and exercise. You can also take short breaks between the studies to keep the mind fresh.
Books to be Referred for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
The candidates can check the list of the books given below to prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021.
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc (Nursing) 2020||Know the price here|
|Military Nursing Services MNS for BSC Nursing Exam|
in Indian Army Complete Guide in English Medium 2019
|Know the price here|
|Bhartiye Thalsena Military Nursing Service Pariksha B.Sc (Nursing) 2020 (Hindi)||Know the price here|
|Military Nursing Services MNS for Bsc Nursing Exam||Know the price here|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria given below for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021.
Who can apply? – Female candidates who are:
- Legally separated
- Widow without encumbrances.
Nationality- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Criteria- The candidate must be 18 years of age at the time of application. The candidate should not be born before 01 December 1996 and after 01 December 2004.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th examination in his first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
- The aggregate percentage in the examination should be not less than 50%.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th as a regular student from a statutory board / university / exam body.
- Those who are in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
Physical Standards – The candidate must also furnish the physical eligibility criteria set up by the board. The female candidates must possess a minimum height of 152 cm. While the candidates belonging to the Gorkhas and North Eastern region of India should possess a minimum height of 148 cm.
Note: X-ray exam of Chest and USG (abdomen and pelvis) shall be done.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Application form for Indian Army MNS releases online at joinindianarmy.nic.in. While applying, the candidates must provide the active email id and mobile number. Check the important points regarding the application form given below.
- Enter the personal details first to do the registration. After entering the personal details, your profile will be updated. Now, enter the address details, academic details and other details. Next, pay the application fee.
- No applications must be sent via post.
- Submit only 1 application form as multiple applications will be rejected by the official authority.
- Receiving of DU number is not a criterion for the payment of the application fee. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to check the payment of the application fee.
- For the successful payment of application fee, the candidates must check their respective accounts to check that the amount has been debited or not.
- Once the payment is done, before taking the printout of the payment receipt, go through it carefully before finally submitting the form.
- The official authority does not accept any regard for checking the status of application form / receipt of applications / reasons of rejecting the form.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): The candidates are required to pay Rs 750 (Amount as per last year’s information). The application fee can be paid using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
Check the important points regarding Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card given below.
- The admit cards are released online at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Indian Army MNS 2021 shall be issued to only those candidates who have paid the application fee and have entered the correct DU number in the application form.
- No admit card is sent to the candidates via post.
- To download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card, the candidates need to enter their username and password.
- The candidates must bring the printed copy of the admit card along with valid id proof to the exam centre.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centre
Check the list given below to know about Indian Army MNS 2021 exam centres. The allotment of exam centre is done as per first-apply-first-allot-basis. The candidates can select the exam centre while filling the application form. The exam centre cannot be changed once submitted.
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Centre||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Centre|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Interview
No information regarding the questions to be asked in the interview is released. Only the dates and centres for it are announced. The call letters for the interview are sent at the registered email id of the candidates. At the time of the interview, the candidates are required to take all the necessary documents like call letter for interview, 10th and 12th marksheet, transfer certificate, migration certificate, character certificate etc.
However, as per previous years analysis of the candidates who sat for the interview, we have specified some questions that are asked in the interview.
- To note, a psychologist is also there in the panel
- Tell us about your family / mother / father
- Tell something about history of nursing
- What is main motive of becoming a nurse
- What is meant by first-aid band
- Nursing is not one of common option, what is the reason to pursue it
- Are you comfortable with the challenges a nurse has to go through
- What would you do if there has been a gas leakage at your house
Indian Army B. Sc Nursing 2021 Result
The candidates can check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 result at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The result is announced in the form of a merit list that consists of the marks and roll number of the selected candidates.
- First of all, the merit list for the written exam is published.
- Next, the candidates are required to appear for an interview and medical test.
- The final selection in the course is based on the combined merit of the computer-based exam and interview, medical status, choices and vacancy in each college.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Seat Matrix
There are a total of 6 colleges that will be participating colleges. The total seats in the colleges are 220. The college wise seats are given in the table below:
|Colleges||No. of seats|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
A Little Bit About B.Sc Nursing Course
B.Sc Nursing is a 4 year duration course. Given below are some of its key points:
- The selected candidates are required to execute an agreement / bond in order to serve in Military Nursing Service.
- The commission is granted once the training is over.
- During the training, the candidates are offered free ration, uniform allowance, accommodation, and monthly stipend according to terms and conditions.
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Dte General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No 34, ‘L’ Block
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi – 110001
Phone no: 011 23092294 (Working Hours – 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
Email id: email@example.com
About Indian Army
Indian Army is the land-based branch and the biggest component of the Indian Army Forces. The was established in the year 1985. The main aim of Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity to defend the nation. Indian Army is a major component of national power apart from Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. Various recruitments are done for the posts in Indian Army such as:
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman
For more information about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021, Download Last Year’s Information Brochure.
Frequently Asked Questions on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
Ans. You are required to first clear the computer-based exam, interview and then, the medical test.
Ans. No, multiple applications are deemed to get rejected by the official authority.
Ans. No, the admit card is not sent via post. It is only uploaded online.
Ans. No, to apply for Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021, you are required to clear 10+2 with Science background.
Ans. Yes, B.Sc Nursing is only for female candidates.
Ans. The admission in B.Sc Nursing is granted as per the combined merit of computer-based exam and interview, medical fitness status, and choices and vacancies in each college.
Ans. No, you cannot request for the change in exam centre once selected.