IMU CET 2021 Result – Indian Maritime University has released IMU CET Rank Card 2021 for DNS February Batch. Candidates can download the rank card, using their username and password. The result of IMU CET 2021 for DNS is released in the form of rank list. Candidates who have appeared the exam can check the result online at imu.edu.in. To check the IMU 2021 Results, one has to download the result PDF from the below direct link. The result determines the qualifying status of the candidates. It contains the details of the qualifying marks and rank obtained by the candidate. Candidates whose name is on the IMU CET result 2021 have to attend the counselling process.
IMU CET Result 2021
Direct Link to download the Rank Card: Click here to download the IMU CET 2021 Rank Card for DNS February Batch.
Direct Link to check the Result: Click here to check the IMU CET 2021 Result for DNS February Batch.
The Indian Maritime University conducts a common entrance test for UG and PG Programs, Research, and MBA programs. Each campus declares its result separately. The results are declared for each course individually in the form of a merit list. Applicants can through all the details below to know more about the IMU CET Entrance Result.
IMU CET Result 2021 Date
The university has announced new date for releasing of IMU CET Result for DNS course admission.
|IMU CET Exam Date||13 Mar 2021|
|Declaration of the result on the website||22 Mar 2021|
|Rank Card||26 Mar 2021|
|Counselling procedure starts||Soon after result|
How to check IMU CET Result 2021?
The step by step procedure to check the IMU B.Tech and M.Tech Entrance Result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of IMU, i.e imu.edu.in.
- Click on the result link.
- For each course, there are separate result types – some are in score card form, some are in merit list form.
- (a) For score card, candidates have to login with registration id and password or roll number (same as in admit card). The IMU CET result is then displayed on the screen.
- (b) For merit lists, simply click the link to download pdf and result will open.
Admission is offered to following on basis of IMU CET Result 2021
(1) List of Campuses under IMU
|Navi Mumbai Campus||Training Ship Chanakya|
|Mumbai Port Campus||Lal Bahadur Shashtri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research and Marine Engineering Research Institute|
|Kolkata Campus||Marine Engineering Research Institute and Indian Institute of Port Management|
|Visakhapatnam Campus||The National Ship Design and Research Centre|
|Chennai Campus||National Maritime Academy|
|Kochi Campus was established in 2009|
(2) IMU Affiliated Institutes
|S.No.||Campus Name||Name of the programme/course offered|
|1||Anglo-Eastern Maritime University||DNS|
|2||Applied Research International, New Delhi||DNS|
|3||Coimbatore Marine College||B.Tech (M.E)|
|4||College ship technology, Palakkad||B.Sc (SBR)|
|5||Dr. Amedkar Institute of Technology, Andaman||DNS|
|6||Euro Tech Maritime Academy, Cochin||B.Tech (M.E)|
|7||The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime, Mumbai||DNS|
|8||Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training, Chennai||B.Tech (M.E), and DNS|
|9||Maritime Training Institute (SCI), Mumbai||DNS|
|10||Park Maritime Academy, Coimbatore||B.Tech (M.E)|
|11||Shriram Institute of Maritime studies, New Delhi||DNS|
|12||Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies, Mumbai||DNS and M.Tech (M.E)|
|13||Southern Academy of Maritime Studies, Chennai||DNS|
|14||Training ship, Rahman, Mumbai||DNS|
|15||Tolani Maritime Institute, Mumbai||B.Sc (N.S) and B.Tech (ME)|
|16||Yak Educational Trust||DNS|
IMU CET Result 2021 Score Card
The score card contains following pieces of information.
- Name of the candidate
- Application form number
- Rank obtained
- Subject-wise secured marks
Candidates must note that the rank list/eligibility list/merit list is released separately for the B.Tech and M.Tech applicants.
IMU CET Merit List 2021
Along with the common entrance test result, the university also releases a final list for all the UG programs. Based on the merit scores, the applicants are allotted seats for admission.
The details that are printed on the final list of the IMU CET Admission 2021-22 is as follows-
- CET Number
- Name of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Allotted under category
- Number of the preference option
- Name of the program (campus to which provisionally allotted)
- Candidates preference options
What after IMU CET 2021 Result, Merit List?
After the declaration of the result, the university conducts a counselling session for all the qualified candidates. The counselling takes place online, in two phases. In the first phase, the applicants have to register themselves and select their choice of college and course preferences. After submitting the choices, the candidates have to pay a counselling fee of Rs 10,000/-. The mode of the payment is done online through Internet Banking, Credit or debit card.
In the second phase of counselling, the allotment of seats is done based on the merit scores in the common entrance test. Hence, later the allotted candidates have to pay Rs 25000 to confirm their admission. Selected candidates also have to attend a document verification round followed by physical fitness and medical round.
Selection Procedure of IMU CET (UG and PG Courses)
The university selects the applicants based on the entrance scores. However, last year the university did not conduct CET for the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Instead, the admission was conducted based on the merit scores. The complete IMU CET selection process includes the following process-
- Declaration of the result
- Release of the rank list of the candidate (who are eligible for counselling)
- Counselling registration
- Seat Allotment result (first, second list)
After IMU CET Results – Important Instructions to be followed by the selected candidates
Candidates who are selected have to follow the rules and instructions imposed by the university. After the release of the seat allotment, candidates have to report the institute/campus on the prescribed date and time. Hence, the list of the admission instructions that have to be followed after the declaration of IMU CET 2021 Result, Merit List are as follows-
- Applicants must be physically present for the document verification.
- Due to Pandemic measures, only parent/guardian is allowed with the candidate
- Cash payments are restricted.
- Candidates have to self-attest their documents for physical verification.
- A checklist pdf is released by the university, where the candidates have to arrange the documents in that order.
- Where not applicable, insert “NA” in the remarks column.
- The checklist has to be finally returned by wardens to the respective schools for filing.
- The postgraduate candidates have to produce the provisional certificate or mark sheet during certificate verification. If the details are not available, then he/she can submit a letter from principle/university. It must mention that their result is issued on or before 30th Nov 2021, and there are no arrears till the last semester.
- Candidates have to produce an undertaking in the event of non-clearing of the subject and non-producing of the provisional certificate. They have to forgo the seats as well as the fees.
List of the documents required for Counselling after Result
The documents that are required for the IMU CET Admission Process are as follows-
- Proof of age- Birth certificate/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent mark sheet.
- Undergraduate statement of marks of all semester.
- Candidates who are appearing for IMU PG has to provide provisional certificate or statement of marks of UG Semester courses.
- Community certificate (only for SC/ST, and OBC NCL)
- Economically weaker section certificate (for General-EWS category candidates)
- A printed copy of IMU CET rank certificate and provisional allotment letter.
- Two copies of passport size photographs
- Aadhaar card copy
- Medical certificate (from DGS approved doctors/hospitals)
- Medical certificate form any medical practitioner
- Parent guardian consent form
- Undertaking and indemnity
- Affidavit of student and parent.
So, these are the complete details of IMU CET 2021 Result. Candidates are advised to check the official website frequently for the latest notifications.
IMU CET 2021 Result FAQs
Ans: The university declares the result on March 22, 2021.
Ans: The Indian Maritime University is responsible for releasing and conducting the admission process of IMU CET 2021.
Ans: The candidates can check the IMU 2021 result by visiting the website- imu.edu.in
Ans: Candidates can check the result by submitting their registration id and password.
Ans: The counselling registration takes place online and the document verification takes place offline. That means the applicants have to be physically present on the campus.