ILSAT 2022 Exam Pattern – Candidates can check ILSAT exam pattern from this page. The ILSAT 2022 exam will be held in 28 May 2022. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam can check the marking scheme, number of questions, section, syllabus and more details. This year, the test will be held as a computer based exam. In total, there will be 125 questions in the exam. More details on ILSAT 2022 exam pattern are given below.
ILSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The overview of ILSAT exam pattern 2022 is as follows. You can check it and know all the details about the exam.
|Exam name||ILSAT 20222|
|Exam mode||Computer Based Test|
|Exam duration||2 hours 20 minutes|
Logical Reasoning – 1
Logical Reasoning – 2
GK / Current Affairs
|Question in each section||5|
Details of ILSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the exam can check the exam pattern here in details.
Mode of the examination
- It is a computer-based test.
- Candidates will be allotted separate computers to attempt the paper.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours to attempt the questions.
- No extra time is provided to the students.
- The exam timings is 10 am to 12 pm.
- Questions will be asked from the following subjects – English, Analytical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Current Affairs.
- The question paper is divided into five sections.
- Each section carries 25 marks.
- For each correct answer 1 mark is awarded. However, there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Thus, the total marks is 125 marks.
Question Paper Format
- The language mode of the question paper is English only.
- The questions are asked in multiple objective type format.
- Candidates have to mark only answer.
The distribution of questions in exam is as follows:
|Section||Section Name||No. of Qs||Marks per Qs|
|Section A||English||25||1 mark|
|Section B||Logical Reasoning – 1||25||1 mark|
|Section C||Logical Reasoning – 2||25||1 mark|
|Section D||GK / Current Affairs||25||1 mark|
|Section E||Analytical Reasoning||25||1 mark|
ILSAT 2022 Exam Syllabus
Candidates can check the topics and syllabus details for ILSAT 2022 here. With the help of the syllabus, applicants can prioritise their preparation.
ILSAT English Syllabus
- Vocabulary test
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Comprehension passage
- error finding
- spell check questions
ILSAT Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Odd one out questions
- blood relations
- coding and decoding
- alphanumeric series
- statement and conclusion
- mirror image questions
ILSAT Legal Reasoning Syllabus
- questions related to legal issues such as amendments
- Important Legal Acts
- Imроrtаnt Tорiсs frоm Соntrасt Lаw, Сriminаl Lаw, Tоrt Lаw & Соnstitutiоnаl Lаw
- Legal Knowledge and current affairs
ILSAT GK and Current Affairs
- General questions on life, country, politics, and current affairs.
ILSAT Analytical Reasoning Syllabus
- seating arrangement
- direction sense test
- jumbled sentences
- statement and argument questions etc.
ILSAT Exam Centers
The ILSAT Admission Test 2022 takes place in the following cities –
ILSAT Books for Preparation
In this section, candidates can check complete collection of books for ILSAT 2022. These books can be a guide for the candidates appearing for the exam.
|Self study Guide for LLB Entrance Exam by Arihant Publications||Buy Here|
|Legal Aptitude for CLAT and other Law Entrance exams||Buy Here|
|Taxmann’s Cracker for Logical Reasoning||Buy Here|
|Universal’s General Knowledge on LAW||Buy Here|
|R. Gupta’s LLB Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper||Buy Here|
How to prepare for ILSAT 2022?
Preparing for the Law Entrance Exam such as ILSAT is not easy. Thus, candidates who are appearing for the exam must be prepare well. Hence, here are the preparation tips for ILSAT 2022 Admission Test are as follows-
- Know the ILSAT 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus properly.
- Classify the subjects or topics based on the difficulty level or weightage.
- Assign a fixed time for each subject. This will help to analyse the questions properly.
- Make notes of the important acts, definitions, and terms for quick revision.
- Refer to good books and study materials for preparation.
- Read newspapers, press releases, and journals to be aware of the Current events occurring in the nation.
- Attempt Mock Tests to evaluate your performance. Besides that, the ILSAT Mock Tests also improves the speed, and accuracy to attempt the questions.
- Attempt previous year question paper to know the difficulty level of the paper and marking scheme of the entrance exam.
- Lastly, keep a month for revising all the topics.
ILSAT 2022 Exam Pattern – FAQs
Answer – The IFCAI Law School conducts the ILSAT Exam 2022.
Answer- The exam will take place online. Hence, it is a computer-based test.
Answer – A total of 125 questions are asked in the ILSAT exam.
Answer- LSAT stands for Law School Admission Test. It is an entrance exam conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate law courses.
Answer – No, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers. Thus, each question carry 1 mark.
Answer – The level of ILSAT is quite easier than the other Law Entrance Exams.