ILSAT 2022 Admit Card releases soon after the submission of the application form. Candidates who have enrolled for the exam can download the hall ticket. The IFCAI Foundation of Higher Education is responsible for releasing the admit card. The hall ticket is a mandatory document that has to be carried during the exam. It carries all the important details of the candidate and exam such as date, time, name of the applicant. Candidates have to download the LSAT Admit Card from the official website only. So, in this article, applicants can get complete information regarding the admit card. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
ILSAT 2022 Admit Card Dates
The schedule of the admit card release will be released on the official website of IFCAI, Hyderabad. Candidates are advised to check the website frequently for the announcement of the dates. Below, the applicants can check the tentative schedule of the hall ticket release date and exam date.
|Release of the admit card||to be announced|
|ILSAT 2022 Exam Date||to be announced|
How to download ILSAT 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates must note that the ILSAT Admit Card 2022 will release online only. There are no alternate process to download. Hence, the step by step method to follow to download the hall ticket is as follows-
- Visit the official website of IFCAI, Hyderabad – ifheindia.org
- Search for the admit card login portal
- Enter the login credentials and submit.
- The admit card is then displayed on the screen
- Finally download and take the printout of the hall ticket.
Particulars included in the ILSAT 2022 Admit Card
Soon after the downloading the hall ticket, candidates must check that the following details are printed correctly.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of the applicant
- Exam date and timings
- Photograph of the applicant
- Address details of the exam center
ILSAT 2022 Examination Centres
The exam takes place in the following parts of the country. However, the centre details will be available in the admit card.
- Delhi – Gurgaon
Documents to be carried along with ILSAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who are appearing for the exam must carry the following documents to the examination centre –
- ILSAT Admit Card
- Original and valid application form of photo identification
NOTE: Candidates must reach the exam centre before the reporting time.
ILSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Applicants who are appearing for the exam, must be aware of the exam pattern and marking scheme. So, the exam pattern of ILSAT 2022 is as follows-
- It is an online entrance exam.
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours
- The questions are in MCQ format
- The total marks of the question paper is 125 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark. However, there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper of ILSAT is divided into five sections – English, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, GK and Current Affairs.
- Each section has 25 questions.
ILSAT 2022 Admit Card – FAQs
Answer – The admit card of ILSAT will be available online only.
Answer – The IFCAI, Hyderabad is responsible for conducting the ILSAT exam 2022.
Answer- The exam is conducted online and time duration of is 2 hours (120 minutes)
Answer- No, the examination centre of ILSAT cannot be changed once allotted.
Answer- Candidates can download the ILSAT Hall Ticket by visiting the official website of IFCAI and entering the login credentials. – User ID and Password.