ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022: The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi conducts ILS M.Sc Nursing entrance test every year. It is an entrance test held in offline mode to offer admission in M.Sc Nursing courses. After the conduct of the exam, the candidates have to take part in the interview as well. To apply for this nursing entrance exam, the candidates must have qualified B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum 50% aggregate marks. With this, the candidates must be registered nurse or registered midwife or must have an equivalent registration with any state nursing council and have undergone training in an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council. The entrance test comprises multiple-choice questions. The final admission is based on the marks secured in the qualifying exam, entrance exam, and interview conducted by the institute. Check more details about ILBS M.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 from this page such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process etc.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
Latest – Details regarding ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 will be available at ilbs.in.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Dates
Candidates can refer to the below table to check the important dates for the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022. The officially announced dates are yet to be informed by the institution. However, candidates can check the below mentioned tentative dates.
|Notification of admission||1st week of May 2022|
|Start of online application||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||1st week of Aug 2022|
|Release of Publication of Provisional List of Eligible candidates||1st week of Aug 2022|
|The last date to download admit card||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Entrance examination date||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Declaration of the result of entrance exam||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Date of counselling/ Interview||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Release of merit list||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|The cutoff date for joining the course: Merit List candidates||2nd week of Sep 2022|
|Publication of waitlist||2nd week of Sep 2022|
|The cutoff date for joining the course: Waitlist candidates||4th week of Sep 2022|
|The final list of candidates who joined the course||4th week of Sep 2022|
|Commencement of course||1st week of Oct 2022|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Overview
Candidates can refer to the below table to check the highlighted overview of ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022.
|Exam Name||ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences|
|Courses offered||M.Sc Nursing|
|Selection stages||Written exam & Interview session|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of entrance exam||Offline|
|No. of questions asked||75 questions|
|Marks per question||1 mark|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the below mentioned criteria which are required to be fulfilled to take admission into ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022.
Candidates applying for the entrance exam must have qualified B.Sc/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
Registration with the State Nursing Registration Council:
Candidates appearing for the entrance exam and getting admission in the courses shall be registered nurses or registered midwife or possess equivalent Registration with any State Nursing Council.
Appearing candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
Candidates must have completed their training in an institution that is recognized by the India Nursing Council.
- Appearing applicants must have a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic BSc Nursing
- The applicants must have one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- The one work year experience should be from a hospital of at least 100 beds or a teaching hospital or a College/ School of Nursing or a Community Health program.
Medical fitness certificate:
Candidates who wish to apply for the entrance test must be medically fit.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form will be released soon on the official website, ilbs.in. Candidates are required to fill out the application form only through online mode. Before filling out the application form candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the institution.
Candidates must submit the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application fee to complete the application process. Without the payment of the application fee, the application process will be considered incomplete. Candidates can check the application fee and mode of payment below.
- Application fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of payment – Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking
Note – Application fee once paid is un-refundable and no request for the same will be entertained by the authority.
Check the list of documents that need to be scanned and enclosed at the time of applying for the entrance test:
- Matriculation/ HSC Certificate issued by Board/ University showing Date of Birth.
- Basic B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/Post-Basic BSc Nursing Degree Certificate with all the Mark Cards.
- Conduct and Character certificate from the Educational institution last attended.
- Registration certificate from state Nurses Registration Council.
- Migration certificate.
- Recent 5 Passport Size Photograph.
- Category Certificate from the competent authority.
- No objection Certificate from the current employer – Central Govt./ State Govt./ Private.
- Any other document demanded by the institute.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entance Exam 2022 Syllabus
Before appearing for the exam, it is important to know the syllabus. After knowing the syllabus, the candidates get to know about the topics from where questions will be asked in the exam.
- ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam shall consist of all subjects of B.Sc Nursing level.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the exam pattern as authorized by the institute and prepare accordingly for the test. The ILBS M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022 is mentioned below.
- Mode of examination – ILBS M.Sc Nursing is held in offline mode.
- Type of questions – The question paper will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total no. of questions – There will be a total of 75 questions.
- Duration – The total duration of the written test is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Marking scheme – Each question will carry 1 mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect and un-answered responses.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card
The institute shall release the ILBS M.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 admit card for candidates who were considered eligible and could submit the application form successfully online at ilbs.in.
- How to download ILBS M.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 admit card: Candidates are required to log in using their email ID and password.
- Significance of admit card: The candidates must carry the printed copy of the ILBS M.Sc Nursing entrance exam admit card to the exam centre.
Details mentioned in ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit card
- Candidate’s name
- Roll no
- Father’s name
- Time and date of exam
- Venue of entrance test
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected based on the below-mentioned points for admission to Master in Nursing.
- A Master Merit List will be released based on marks obtained by candidates at the Entrance Examination and Counselling. A final list shall also be prepared for the reserved categories based on their performance in the selection test.
- Allotment shall be notified online only and no personal intimation shall be issued. Candidates are advised to follow the admission schedule as in the prospects and regularly visit the official website for new notifications.
- Selection shall be made based on reservation prescribed in this regulation. Candidates who belong to the reserved category shall compete for reserved seats among themselves.
- Weightage of 5 marks shall be given to candidates who are in the employment of State Govt. college of Nursing / Schools of Nursing and who are sponsored by their employer.
- One candidate per State/ Union Territory from the sponsored candidates shall be eligible for 5 marks.
- The sponsored candidate shall produce the sponsorship letter. In case, this candidate gets selected shall submit a relieving letter confirming sponsorship at the time of admission.
- If any candidate is absent during their turn at the time of selection, their claim shall not be considered. If any candidates remain absent at the time of selection, then the next candidate on the merit list would be selected.
- Selected candidates are required to submit their original certificates to the selection committee on the day of counselling.
- If any candidate fails to pay the fees within the scheduled time, those candidates’ selection stands cancelled automatically.
- The allotment process shall continue until the seats are filled. Admission shall be closed as per the Indian Nursing Council notification.
What After the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022?
As per the merit list based on the marks secured in Stage I (entrance exam), the candidates are invited for the personal interview. 4 times the number of the sanctioned seats strength are called for the interview. After the interview, a final merit list is published online. There will be 25 marks awarded for the personal assessment as follows:
- Performance as a Staff Nurse / Clinical Instructor
- Performance in the personal assessment
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Fee Structure
Candidates need to pay Rs. 35000/- per year as a course fee. Hostel fee shall be paid as per institution policy, electricity, mass charges has to be paid by the individual candidate. The duration of the course is 2 years.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Seats & Reservation of Seats
Refer to the below table to check the total number of seats and reservations based on different categories.
Reservation of Seats
|Category||Reservation (In percent)|
FAQs on ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
Ans: There are a total of 27 seats in M.Sc Nursing programme.
Ans: Candidates are required to visit the official website, following by entering details and uploading documents. Then candidates are required to pay the application fee for successfully submitting the application form.
Ans: ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
Ans: ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is held in Offline mode.
Ans: After the written test is held, candidates need to appear for the interview session.
Ans: No, there is no negative marking for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022.