IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form – Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Entrance Exam application form 2022 will be released by National Testing Agency (NTA) in the month of July 2022. The candidates can fill the application form online only at iimc.nta.ac.in. Any candidate who has completed their Graduation is eligible to apply for PG Diploma courses such as Journalism (English & Hindi), Radio & Tv Journalism, Journalism (Odia, Marathi, Urdu, Malayalam) etc. In order to apply for IIMC entrance exam 2022, the candidates need to register, enter the details in the application, upload the images, and pay the application fee. Follow the article for the direct link, steps to follow, and important dates of the IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
Apply Online – The candidates will be able to fill IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 application form as per the schedule from iimc.nta.ac.in.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form Highlights
Candidates are advised to follow the proper guidelines made available on the official portal while registering themselves for IIMC Entrance Exam 2022. Candidates can furnish the details in order to apply for IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 with reference to the table given below:
|Examination Name||Indian Institute of Mass Communication(IIMC) Entrance Exam 2022|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Mode of payment||Debit card / credit card / net banking / Paytm|
|Steps to apply||Enter the details in the form|
Upload the images
Pay the application fee
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the official IIMC 2021 application dates in the given table:
|Starting of application form||3rd week of Jul 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Availability of admit card||Aug 2022|
|Exam date||Aug 2022|
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Fee
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 application fee is different for each category. Check the amount from here:
- General Category: The application fee is Rs.1000 for each course chosen by the candidate beloning to unreserved category.
- OBC/SC/ST/Differently-abled/EWS Category: The application feeis Rs.750 for the mentioned categories for each course.
- A corresponding amount of application fee should be paid through the payment gateway depending on the number of courses applied by the candidate.
- Mode of Payment: The payment can be made through Credit/Debit Card, Online Banking, BHIM App, Paytm etc.
Documents Required to Fill IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The list of documents required to furnish the formalities of the IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form are as follows:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet/ certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Post-graduation mark sheet
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- Income Certificate (If required)
- Differently-abled Certificate (If required)
Image Specifications for IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The image specifications for uploading the documents are as given below:
- Photo format: JPG/JPEG format only
- Size: 10Kb to 200 Kb
- Signature size: 4Kb to 30 Kb
- The signature should be on plain white sheet in blue/black ink.
- The candidate’s photograph should be recognizable and recent to match the identitty during the examination process.
How to Fill IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form?
The candidates can apply for the IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 application form and register themselves through the following steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: To apply for the IIMC entrance test, aspirants must go to the IIMC official website, iimc.nta.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Admission for IIMC PG Diploma Courses’ page.
- Step 3: Following that, aspirants must click on the ‘Online Application Forms for PG Diploma Courses’ page.
- Step 4: The IIMC entrance exam application form window will appear on the screen after you click the link. Following that, candidates must click on the ‘New Registration’ option and begin filling out the online application form. Fill out the application form carefully to avoid detail errors.
- Step 5: Fill out educational and qualification details such as mark, passing year, residence, parent’s information, and so on.
- Step 6: Following that, upload the relevant documents, such as a passport-sized scanned photograph and a signature in the appropriate size.
- Step 7:Now, select the ‘continue to payment’ option.
- Step 8: Select the payment method.
- Step 9: Fill in the application fee information requested. Now press the’submit’ button.
- Step 10: Now click on ‘review and submit’ option after successful payment of fee and download the application form for future references.
Details Required to Fill IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The details required for IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application form helps to cater to the generation of admit card in the further process of examination. Here are the series of details required by the candidates:
- Course Specifics: Candidates must choose the postgraduate diploma programme for which they wish to apply.
- Applicant Information: Candidates must enter their name, date of birth, gender, nationality (Indian/ NRI), category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC), mailing address, mobile number, and email address in this part.
- Educational Qualifications: This comprises school and college educational information such as the name of the university/board, passing year, percentage scored, name of college/school, and division/grade.
- Family Information: Candidates must submit information such as their parents’ names, professions, and annual income here.
- Selection of IIMC exam centre: Candidates must select three cities of their choosing when completing the Online Application Form for IIMC Admissions 2022.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card contains vital information about the exam and the candidate appearing for the examination. The candidates can download it from iimc.nta.ac.in. To download it, enter the login credentials. It is advised to the candidates to positively carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form FAQs
Ans. The application form is expected to be released in the 4th week of July 2022.
Ans. IIMC offers PG Diploma courses in English Journalism, Hindi Journalism, Radio & TV Journalism, Advertising & PR, and Regional Language Journalism (Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Urdu).
Ans. The aspirants can apply through the official website at iimc.nta.ac.in and NTA’s official portal.
Ans. The application fee for IImc Entrance Exam 2022 is Rs. 1000 (for General category) and Rs.750 (for EWS/SC/ST/OBC etc.)
Ans. Candidates are advised to cross-check their credentials before the final submission, as no corrections will be entertained in the later stages of the admission process.
Ans. Candidates are required to upload and require these documents during the time of application- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet/ certificate, Graduation mark sheet, Post-graduation mark sheet, Valid email ID and mobile number, Date of birth certificate, etc. Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Differently-abled Certificate (If required)
Ans. The IIMC Entrance Exam 2022 is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Ans. The payment can be made through Credit/Debit Card, Online Banking, Paytm.
Ans. The candidates can access the application window through the Application Number that is generated during the registration process along with a password or DOB.