IIITH UGEE 2022 Syllabus – IIITH UGEE syllabus 2022 is available on the official website ugadmissions.iiit.ac.in. The syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from class 11th and 12th curriculum. It includes Subject Proficiency Test (SUPR) and Research Aptitude Test (REAP). The subject specific test will test the knowledge of the candidate for subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. While the REAP will test candidate’s creative thinking ability. IIITH UGEE 2022 official syllabus does not change. Students who wish to take IIITH UGEE 2022 exam must be aware of the syllabus. Scroll below to know more details about IIITH UGEE 2022 syllabus.
IIITH UGEE 2022 Syllabus
IIITH UGEE examination is based on total three number of subject which are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
IIITH UGEE 2022 Syllabus Overview
Check the IIITH UGEE 2022 syllabus overview below.
|Exam Name||International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad Undergraduate entrance examination|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Exam Conducting Body||International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad|
|Subject||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations & Functions, Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation, Matrices & Determinants, Permutation & Combination, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem etc.|
|Physics||Topics, Physics & Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation etc.|
|Chemistry||Basic Concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solution etc.|
IIITH UGEE 2022 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Relations & Functions
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequencers & Series
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics & Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
IIITH UGEE 2022 Syllabus for Physics
- Topics, Physics & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Wave
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System.
IIITH UGEE 2022 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Block Elements
- Block Elements (Other Groups)
- D- and -f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry.
IIITH UGEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Students can check the IIITH UGEE exam pattern which is mentioned below.
|IIITH UGEE 2022||Exam Pattern|
|Examination Duration for SURP||60 min|
|Examination Duration for REAP||120 min|
|Subject||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|Examination Mode||Online Computer Based Test|
IIITH UGEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Check the IIITH UGEE 2022 Preparation Tips below for a better result.
- Students have to check the syllabus very carefully. For this, you can start preparation step by step and very easily.
- you can follow some sample papers. Sample questions are available for SUPR and for REAP and also a mock test are there at IIITH website. Go to the undergraduate admissions page and click on UGEE mode of admissions here you will have sample papers and a mock test paper.
- You must make sure to leave enough slots for revisions during the last few days because revision is onw of the best part for preparation.
- You must go through all the basics nicely and practice all the types of sums and problems which are included in the syllabus.
- Take a note from the pervious year question paper which will help you to know the probable questions type.
IIITH UGEE 2022 Best Books
Candidates can follow the books given below for IIITH UGEE 2022 preparation.
- Concept of Physics by H.C. Verma
- Understanding Physics Series by D. C. Pandey
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- NCERT Chemistry
- NCERT Mathematics
- Objective Mathematics by R.D Sharma
FAQs for IIITH UGEE 2022 Syllabus
Ans. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
Ans. The syllabus is available on the official website ugadmissions.iiit.ac.in .
Ans. No, the Syllabus is not changed frequently.
Ans. There will be a total of 120 mins in the IIITH UGEE exam.