IIFT Registration 2022: NTA has closed the IIFT 2022 application form correction window on 31 Oct 2021. Only registered candidates could perform the corrections on the official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in. To apply for IIFT 2022 candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria first. The process to apply online includes, registering with basic details, entering the details in the application form, uploading images, and paying the fee. Know how to do IIFT registration 2022, documents needed, fee payment, and other details here.
IIFT Registration 2022
Direct Link to Apply Online: IIFT 2022 application form correction window is closed now. Click Here
IIFT Registration 2022 Dates
All the important dates for the IIFT application form 2022 are as follows:
Click here to check IIFT 2022 information brochure.
|IIFT 2022 Events||IIFT 2022 Dates|
|Last date to pay the registration fee|
|Application form correction start date|
|Application form correction start date|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of Nov 2021|
|IIFT Examination date||05 Dec 2021|
|IIFT Result announcement||Last week of Dec 2021|
|Writing Skills Assessment Test, GD & PI||to be announced|
|Registration For Foreign Nationals(GMAT)||15 January 2022- 15 March 2022|
Read about IIFT Admit Card 2022 Here
IIFT Registration Fee 2022
The amount of the IIFT 2022 registration fee is as given below. Processing charges & GST must also be paid by the candidates, as applicable. The application fee can be submitted via online payment gateways given below. It cannot be paid via demand draft / cheque / cash / IPO / money order etc.
|For other categories (GEN / GEN – EWS / OBC – NCL)||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD / Transgender||Rs. 1000/-|
|Foreign Nationals / NRIs||US $200, Rs 15,000|
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid using any one of the following given modes:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility conditions given below can register for IIFT 2022.
- Must have completed the bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC / ST / PwD) must have minimum 45% in Graduation.
- Those who are appearing the final year of graduation can also apply for IIFT 2022.
- There is no age limit to apply.
Documents / Details to Keep Ready Before Filling IIFT Registration 2022
Before doing registration for IIFT 2022, candidates must be ready with the following documents. The list of these is as follows:
- A valid email id
- A mobile number
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of category certificate (if applicable)
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
- Academic mark sheets and certificates
The foreign nationals need to attach the following documents with the application form
- Filled-in CV form
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate
- Attested copy of all mark sheets (class 10th, 12, Graduation)
- Copy of all passport pages having entries
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared in MBA exam in the year 2022-23 such as CAT, XAT, IIFT etc
- Two letters of recommendation by the current supervisor or manager
- Indian nationals who are living, working and studying abroad should produce an application with the certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate is the resident of that country continuously for a period not less than 18 months as on 31 Dec 2021
Image Specifications for IIFT 2022 Application Form
While uploading the images and documents in IIFT 2022 application form, the candidates have to upload them in the proper format and size. The details are given below.
|Signature||10 KB to 200 KB||jpg/jpeg|
|Photograph||4 KB to 30 KB||jpg/jpeg|
|Reserved category certificate||50 KB to 300KB||jpg/jpeg|
- The photograph must specify the name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph was taken. The candidate’s must be taken on or after 01st August 2021.
- Photograph must be without cap or goggles.
- Spectacles can be worn in the photograph, if used regularly.
- Polaroid and computer generated photos will not be acceptable.
- The photograph needs not to be attested.
- Keep 6-8 passport size coloured photograph with white background for future reference.
- Make sure that the photograph is not fabricated i.e de-shaped or hand-made or computer-made.
- The candidates must put the full signature in running hand writing on white paper with black ink pen.
- Do not write the full name in capital letters. This will not be considered as the signature and the application form will be rejected.
Important points to keep in mind before doing IIFT Registration 2022
– The application form can be submitted via online mode only. It will not be accepted by any other mode.
– Only one application form is to be submitted by a candidate.
– Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided while doing the registration is your own as all the details regarding IIFT will be sent at the registered email id / mobile number only.
– Applications of such candidates who have submitted false and fabricated information will be rejected. Such candidates will be debarred from any examination conducted by NTA.
– Note that the application form once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Note that the deduction of fee from the bank account is not proof of payment. The payment must be supported by fee payment and generation of the confirmation page.
– A separate online application window will be opened for Foreign Nationals / NRIs from 15 January 2022 – 15 March 2022.
– Keep the proof of fee after fee payment.
How to fill IIFT Application Form 2022?
The entire application process of IIFT 2022 is online only. Hence, candidates are not required to send or submit the documents including the confirmation page to NTA through post / fax / by hand / email. Check the process to fill IIFT 2022 application form given below.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
2nd step: Now, a login window will open. Here, click on the ‘new registration’ button.
3rd step: Then, read all the instructions displayed on the screen and agree to the declaration. Next, click on the ‘proceed’ button.
4th step: Next, enter the personal details and contact details. Also, select a password of your choice, enter the security pin and submit the details.
5th step: Then, cross-check and verify all the details that have been entered till now. Then, read the declaration and click on the ‘I Agree’ button. Next, click on the ‘final submit’ button.
6th step: Then, the login details will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number. Now, click on the ‘complete application form’ button present at the candidate’s dashboard.
7th step: Now, fill the application form with correct details. Enter the remaining personal details, exam city, place of interview etc.
8th step: Next, enter the academic and employment details. Then, enter the security pin and click on the ‘submit’ button.
9th step: Now, cross-check all the details and finally submit the application form.
10th step: Now, again the dashboard will open. Here, click on the ‘upload images’ button.
11th step: Next, upload the images in the proper format and size. Enter the security button and click on the ‘submit’ button.
12th step: After this, click on the ‘pay examination fee’ button and select the payment method.
13th step: Lastly, pay the application fee and take the 4 printouts of the confirmation page.
Details to be Entered in IIFT Application Form 2022
The candidates have to enter the following details in IIFT application form 2022.
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Type of identification and its number
- State / UT of residence
- PwD status
- Place of interview
- IIFT campus preference
- State / UT
- City/ town / village
- Pin code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Pass status
- Name of the examination
- Name othe board / university
- Year of passing / appearing
- Result mode
- Marks detail
- Are you employed or not?
IIFT 2022 Correction Window
Registered candidates who have made any error in the application form can correct when NTA opens correction window. Candidates must know that the correction facility will be provided in online mode only. Candidates are advised to be very careful while correcting the form, as no further changes will be made. The candidates can the steps below to learn editing the Application form:
- Visit the official website of IIFT NTA.
- Log in with the login credentials which are application number and registered password.
- Now click on the “Correction in Application Form” tab.
- Check on the “I agree” tab and to proceed the form hit the “Proceed for the correction” button.
- Re check your whole Application form carefully, correct the errors if any.
- Now Submit your IIFT 2022 Application form by hitting “Submit” tab.
FAQs on IIFT Registration 2022
Ans The Registration and application process for IIFT admission 2022 has been started. The Registration process is online and has to be completed at NTA official website. Last date to apply is 25 October 2021.
Ans The fees of IIFT 2021 application form varies from category to category
Ans IIFT Delhi does not accept CAT score. The final selection at IIFT will be made on the basis of Entrance test score, Group discussion, Writing Skill Assesment and Personal Interview.
Ans There is no barrier on attempting IIFT. You can give as many times as you want.
Ans In case any candidate made any error while registering for IIFT, they can correct such details at the time when IIFT opens application form correction window.
Ans No there is no age bar to take IIFT entrance exam. Candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria and they are good to appear for the examination.