IIFT Question Paper 2022 – NTA has released the IIFT 2022 question paper with the response sheet. The candidates can download it by application number and the date of birth or password. Once the official answer key is released the candidates who had appeared for the IIFT 2022 can download the question paper from the official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in. After the exam is over, different coaching institutes and exam experts release the memory-based question paper. In this article, the candidates can find the question paper structure, how to download the question paper, the structure of the question paper, etc.
IIFT Question Paper 2022
Download IIFT Question Paper PDF – Click here to download the PDF of the IIFT 2022 question paper.
IIFT 2022 Question Paper Dates
The candidates can check the dates given below in the mentioned table –
|Preliminary Answer Key||05 Jan 2022|
|Result Date||4th week of January 2022|
How to Download IIFT Question Paper 2022?
IIFT doesn’t release the question paper but they release the response sheet and the candidates can download it by following the below-mentioned steps –
- STEP 1: Visit the Official website.
- STEP 2: Click on the “Display Question Paper and Challenge Answer Key”.
- STEP 3: Login through the login credentials through the Application Number and Date of birth or Application Number and Password.
- STEP 4: The question paper will appear on your screen with the reponse you marked in the exam.
- STEP 5: You can Download it in the form of PDF and also save it.
IIFT 2022 Answer Key
The candidates can download the answer key from the official website by the following steps given below –
- Visit the official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “IIFT Answer Key 2022”.
- Login with the application number, date of birth or password.
- The answer key will appear and you can download it in the form of pdf.
How to use the IIFT Question Paper with the Answer Key?
The candidates can check the Question paper with the help of the answer key to give an idea about the score –
- You can cross-check the answers from the answer key.
- The candidates can check the total number of questions which are correct and which are wrong.
- You can give the score of 3 marks in the VARC, QA, DILR section and you can add 1.5 marks for the general awareness section.
- 1/3rd marks of the alotted marks which will be deducted. This means for every incorrect answer for VARC, DILR, and quant 1 mark will be deducted. For GK 0.5 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
IIFT score for DILR – 3 X (no. of correct MCQs) – 1 X (number of wrong MCQs)
IIFT score for VARC – 3 X (no. of correct MCQs) – 1 X (number of wrong MCQs)
IIFT score for Quant – 3 X (no. of correct MCQs) – 1 X (number of wrong MCQs)
IIFT score for GK – 1.5 X (no. of correct MCQs) – 0.5 X (number of wrong MCQs)
Final IIFT Score = IIFT score for DILR + IIFT score for VARC + IIFT score for Quant + IIFT score for GK
IIFT 2022 Question Paper Structure
The candidates can look at the question paper pattern which is given below. The distribution of the questions is as follows –
|Number of Sections||Total Questions|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||35|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||30|
You can look at the question paper structure given below –
|Exam Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test|
|Mode of Examination||Online mode|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|Total Number of Sections||Four sections –|
4. General awareness
|Negative Marking||1/3rd marks of total allotted marks will be deducted|
|Date of Exam||5 December 2021|
Significance of IIFT 2022 Question Paper
The candidates can check the below points to know the significance of the question paper –
- As the candidates wants to see the questions so they can see and remember the questions asked.
- The candidates can also use to calculate their answers which were right and wrong.
- the candidates who want give the exam in future wants to know what were the questions asked and they can practice from it.
Details Mentioned on IIFT 2022 Question Paper
The Details Mentioned in the question paper are –
- Question type
- Question ID
- Options ID
- Section Name
- Chosen Option
- Options of the Questions
IIFT Last Year Question Paper Pattern
The Candidates can check the question paper pattern which is given below –
- Mode of Exam – Online mode
- Type of Questions – 110 Questions
- Total no. of sections – 4 sections
- Name of Total Sections – VARC, DILR, QA, General Awareness
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours
- Medium of exam – English
- Markings scheme – 1/3rd of total alloted marks.
Previous Year Question Papers of IIFT
The candidates can check the previous year question papers given below –
Memory Based IIFT Question Paper 2022
1. One logo of an airline was given. Candidates have to guess the airline’s name.
Answer – Egyptian Airlines
2. Where did the BRICS summit happen this year?
Answer – India
3. Which police force has enlisted the first women officers in 2021?
Answer – ITBP.
4. One question was based on the Human Development Index.
Answer – The correct answer is National income.
5. Which ministry has opened the SACRED Portal.
Answer – The correct answer is the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
6. Which city came first in the Swachh survekshan 2021.
Answer – The correct answer is Indore.
7. Youngest person to scale K2 was from which country?
Answer – Pakistan
8. Who is the director of Life is beautiful?
Answer – Roberto Benigni
9. One question was based on sports and the question type was match the following.
Answer – Nabi – Cricket
10. What is the name of India’s first guided-missile tracker?
Answer – INS Dhruv
11. Which country is included in the SCO summit 2021?
Answer – Iran
12. Which continent has the largest number of countries?
Answer – Africa
13. What links the Mediterranean Sea to the Atlantic Sea?
Answer – Strait of Gibraltar
14. Who is the US Secretary of State?
Answer – Antony John Blinken
15. Which of the following car companies was named after running wild horses?
Answer – Mustang Car.
16. Which organization helps in resolving the balance of payments between countries?
Answer – International Monetary Fund (IMF)
17. Where will the Indian Heritage institute be set up recently?
Answer – Noida
18. What is the name of a scheme that launched land ownership in rural India?
Answer – Svamitva Scheme
1. One question was based on the mean of 29 numbers.
Answer – The correct answer is 352.
2. Find log |sin 90|.
Answer – The correct answer is 0.
3. First number is increased by 1, the second number is increased by 2, the third number is increased by 3. This was an arithmetic-based question.
Answer – 29*30 by 2
4. rt (552+ rt (552+ rt(552+ rt(552+….))))
Answer – 24
5. Find the number of numbers from 1 to 100 which are not divisible by any one of 2, 3, 5.
Answer – 26
6. In one question a triangle was given, with the value of two sides and an outer angle was given. The value of interior angle was asked.
Answer – 54 degrees
7. Arithmetic question based on time and work.
Answer – 30 Nov 11 am
8. One question was something like this – A lady covers 1/6th of the distance, 4/6th of the distance. Then the percentage increase in time was asked.
Answer – 2%
9. A question based on geometry was there in which 3 semicircles are given, and the shaded area had to be calculated.
Answer – 336
FAQs About IIFT Question Paper 2022
You can download the IIFT Question Paper from the official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in
There are 4 sections – Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and General Awareness.
The duration of the exam is 120 minutes or 2 hours.
1/3rd marks of total allotted marks will be deducted in IIFT 2022.
The details which you will need to download the IIFT Question Paper are the Application number and Date of Birth or Password.
The total number of questions in the IIFT Question Paper is 110 questions.