IIFT Admit Card 2022 – NTA has released the IIFT 2022 admit card. Candidates can visit the official site to download the admit card iift.nta.ac.in. Only the candidates who have registered themselves successfully will be able to download the IIFT admit card 2022. To download the admit card, enter the login credentials. Important details related to IIFT 2022 like the date and timings of the examination, venue of the examination, instructions to follow for examination are mentioned in the admit card. Candidates must carry the printed copy of the admit card with the declaration, a valid id proof, transparent water bottle, small hand sanitiser bottle, face masks etc to the exam centre. Check more details about IIFT admit card 2022 from this page.
IIFT Admit Card 2022
Latest: IIFT admit card 2022 is out now. Click here to download it.
IIFT Admit card Release Date
NTA has mentioned that IIFT Admit card 2022 is released on 27 November 2021. Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card from the second week of November till 5 December. The exact date to download the admit card will be notified soon. Check the estimated details below:
|IIFT Admit Card 2022 Release||27 of Nov 2021|
|Last date to download the admit card||05 Dec 2021|
|IIFT exam||05 Dec 2021|
How to dowload IIFT Admit Card 2022?
IIFT Admit Card 2022 official release date will be soon announced by the NTA, once the application form closes. Afterwards, students will get access to IIFT Admit Card 2022, they will be able to download the Admit Card.
Steps to download IIFT Admit Card 2022:
1st Step – Click on the link given above or visit nta.iift.nic.in.
2nd Step – Click on the “Admit card IIFT MBA (IB) 2022-24” tab, available at the bottom of the page as shown in the image.
3rd Step – Once you click on the admit Card tab, it will redirect you to the IIFT Login page.
4th Step – Logon to IIFT 2022 portal, through login credentials which are, application number, Date of birth. You can refer to the below image as a reference.
5th Step – Enter the Security pin, and hit the “Submit” tab.
6th Step – Once you’re login, find the “Download Admit Card” tab from the dashboard, hit on that tab
7th Step – Download multiple copies of your admit card for future references.
IIFT Admit Card Highlights
|IIFT Admit Card 2022 available at||iift.nta.ac.in.|
|Mode of IIFT admit card||Online|
|Credentials Required to download Admit Card||Application no., Date of birth, registered password|
|Details enlisted in Admit Card||Venue of exam, date and timings, guidelines to follow, roll no. etc.|
Read about IIFT Exam Date 2022 here
Important points for IIFT Admit Card
- IIFT 2022 admit card will be downloaded in online mode.
- The Admit Card will not be sent via post.
- No duplicate IIFT Admit cards will be issued to the candidates at the examination centre.
- Keep the admit card safe and in good condition for future refrences.
- The name on the Identity proof should match the name on the Admit Card.
- Candidates must not change any detail in the Admit Card.
Who will not be issued IIFT Admit Card 2022?
- Candidates whose IIFT 2022 application form is found to be incomplete.
- Application submitted as unsigned.
- Application including indistinct/doubtful photograph.
- Candidates who does not fulfill eligiblitty criteria.
Read about IIFT Exam Pattern 2022 here
Details mentioned in IIFT Admit Card 2022
IIFT admit card specifies the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s Photograph
IIFT Related Details
- IIFT Roll No.
- IIFT 2022 application number
- IIFT Exam Venue
- IIFT Exam Venue
- IIFT 2022 Exam Date
- Exam timings
What to do if There are Errors in IIFT Admit Card 2022 ?
In case of any discrepancy, such as an issue regarding his/her photograph or signature shown in the Admit Card, the candidates can immediately contact the NTA helpline between their respective timings. i.e 10am-5pm.
NTA Helpdesk: 011-40759000 (Operational 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM)
What to do if unable to download the Admit Card?
If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card he/she should check all the possibilities of something going wrong from their end like a slow internet connection. In that case switch, the network to a faster one or they can wait for some time and try again later in 1-2 hours or maybe the next day. If the problem still continues the candidate must contact to NTA-IIFT helpdesk.
NTA Helpdesk: 011-40759000
Read about IIFT Syllabus 2022 here
Exam day Guidelines for IIFT 2022
On the day of the examination, the candidates are required to follow the below-given guidelines.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre on the reporting time provided on Admit Card to avoid any delay in the exam.
- Exam gate will be closed 30 minutes prior the exam.
- Candidates must read all the instructions given on the Admit Card carefully.
- Candidates must show their admit card and ID proof to get entrance in the examination hall.
- Candidates must sign the attendees sheet and affix his/her photograph, before starting the exam.
- Candidates can approach the invigilator for any sort of technical aid.
- Candidates must reach half an hour before the gate closing especially candidates who are carrying any barred items including the metallic object like “Kira”, “Kirpan” to ensure time checking/frisking and entry to the examination hall.
- Candidates must not wear any barred items to the examination hall as it is comes under as unfair means explained by IIFT-NTA guideliness.
- Candidates should take their seat immediately after opening of examination hall. A seat indicating Roll No. will be alotted to each candidate, In case he/she changes his/her seat and sits on someone else’s seat the candidature shall be cancelled without any plea.
- Candidate must not bring any paper/sheet for rough work even, as the rough sheet will be provided by the Test centre at examination. Once the examination over, the candidate must drop it in the drop box.
- Smoking, chewing gum, gutkha etc. are strictly prohibited in the examination centre.
- Any eatbles like tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks are prohibited inside the examination centre.
- Candidates need to maintain 6 feet distance all the time.
- Candidates need to wash their hands with soap and sanitized them before entering the examination hall. Hand sanitizer will be made available to the candidates at various locations of the centre.
- Candidates must not carry any prohibited item as there will be no arrangements to keep them.
- Thermal scanning would be done at the examination centre.
- If the temperature of the candidate is higher than Covid-19 norms, the candidates will give the exam in a separate room.
- Candidates will show the required documents for verification to the exam invigilator standing across the table.
- Candidates will be offered a three ply mask in order to avoid any spread of the virus. The candidate is expected to wear the freshly provided mask provided by authorities.
- After the verification of documents the invigilator would direct the candidate to the exam hall in batches of 5 to maintain safe distance.
- After examination candidates are supposed to wait for the instructions to move out, in order to maintain social distance.
- Once the examination is over candidates are required to drop the rough sheet and admit card in the drop box.
What to carry to the exam venue?
Along with printed IIFT Admit Card 2022, candidates are supposed to carry any of the below mentioned identify cards, for identification procedure before the examination.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
Note: The name on the Admit Card and identify proof must not mismatch. In case, the name has been changed due to any reason like marriage, the candidate must show the relevant proof of it at the time of examination only. Documents such as
- Marriage Certificate
- Legal name change documents
- Gazette Notification etc. documents can be shown as proof .
- Printed copy of Admit Card.
- One passport size photograph
- Any document authorised by government of India for identification.
- Pwd certificate (only for candidates belonging to the Pwd category)
- Transparent water bottle
- Small(50mg) bottle of Sanitizer
- Face masks and gloves.
- Diabetic candidates can carry eatables like sugar tablets or any fruit(banana/apple/orange) to the examination centre, but packet food like chocolate/sandwich/candy etc. are not allowed
What not to carry to the exam venue?
- Any stationary item such as bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, Pen scale, wring pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log table electronic pen/scanner, Docu Pen, slide rules, etc
- Any communication device such as mobile phone, earphones, microphone, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, blue tooth devices, pager, health band or any other electronic gadget or device etc.
- Any metallic ornaments
- Other stuffs like wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, belt, cap watch/wristwatch, bracelet, camera etc
- Any food item
- Any hidden communication device like microphone, camera, blue tooth etc.
Important books for IIFT 2022
Given below are some of the books that can be preferred for IIFT 2022 preparation.
|IIFT Solved Papers 2021 by Gautam Puri||Check Price Here|
|General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey||Check Price Here|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal bt R.S Aggrawal||Check Price Here|
|Objective General English||Check Price Here|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation||Check Price Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Check Price Here|
Official Website: iift.nta.nic.in
FAQs on IIFT Admit Card 2022
Ans. No showing digital/E-Admit Card is strictly prohibited. Only a printed admit card along with valid ID proof is allowed.
Ans. No, IIFT Admit Cards 2022 will not be sent via post by NTA. Candidates are supposed to download them in pdf format and take multiple printouts of them.
Ans. In order to get that error corrected, the candidate must contact the NTA-IIFT helpdesk.
Ans. The official date is yet to be announced by official authorities but it’s expected to be released in the 2nd week of November, according to the official press conference.
Ans. For that candidate must keep track of IIFT updates.
Ans Software like Adobe Acrobat, Google PDF reader, PDF Element, Kofax, etc. can support IIFT official website.
Ans No calculators are prohibited. All the calculations must be done on the rough sheet provided at the Test centre.
Ans No change in the test centre will be made.