IIFT Admit Card 2021 – NTA has released IIFT 2021 admit card at iift.nta.nic.in. Application Number and Date of Birth are required to download IIFT admit card 2021. Moreover, National Testing Agency (NTA) holds the IIFT entrance exam for admission into MBA IB course on January 24, 2021. IIFT Entrance exam will conduct in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Check out the exam date & time, how to download the IIFT admit card, and other details here.
IIFT Admit Card 2021
Latest: The admit card for IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam 2021 is out now. Download from a direct link.
Direct Link to Download: Click here to download the IIFT Admit Card 2021.
- IIFT 2021 login link – Click Here
- Forgot Application Number? – Click Here
- Forgot Password? – Click Here
Is IIFT admit card released?
Latest update – Yes, IIFT 2021 Admit Card has released on January 15, 2021. It can be downloaded by login through application number and date of birth at iift.nta.nic.in. Before the release of the admit card, NTA also released the public notice for it. Candidates can check the IIFT 2021 Admit Card release date notice from below.
IIFT 2021 Admit Card Release Date and Exam Date
The important dates related to hall ticket download and exam, are as follows.
|Downloading of admit card starts on|
15 Jan 2021
|IIFT 2021 exam date||24 Jan 2021|
Error or Discrepancy in IIFT 2021 Admit Card
If there is any error or discrepancy in the admit card of IIFT MBA IB entrance exam 2021-22, then you need to contact the helpline number; 0120-6895200 or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that error means that detail in the admit card is not matching detail in the confirmation page of IIFT 2021 application form.
Details to check in IIFT Admit Card 2021
The point of issuing the admit card is not just to let you in the exam hall. It serves a greater purpose. You have to check the key information provided to you in the admission ticket. Here are the important things to check.
Exam Center: You will know the exact exam center name and address. It will be best if you put the location in google maps and chart your route beforehand. It will be your responsibility to reach the exam center on time on the day of the exam. Therefore familiarize yourself with the exam center beforehand.
Exam Timings: You have to strictly follow the examination schedule. Check your admit card for the reporting time, exam hall entry time, and other important timings. Adhere to the same.
Exam Day Instructions: There is an entire section in the admit card that is dedicated to exam day instructions. Read that thoroughly and understand them. You need to follow the instructions strictly.
Sample IIFT Admit Card
Admit Card of IIFT 2021 And Other Things To Take To Exam Center
You should not go empty handed to the exam center on the day of the exam. However you need to carry a limited number of items, as prescribed by the National Testing Agency only. Here is the list of things to take, and to not take as well.
|1||Printout of IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card with Declaration / Undertaking|
|2||1 Passport size photograph – same as uploaded in application form – to paste in attendance sheet|
|3||One govt authorised photo ID – this can be PAN card, DL, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar card with photo, Aadhar enrolment number, Ration Card|
|4||If your name in admit card does not match the photo ID because of name change, then you must carry relevant document to prove your name change – such as – Marriage Certificate, Divorce, Decree, Legal Name Change Document, Gazette Notification|
|5||PWD candidates need to bring PWD certificate if claiming relaxation under PWD category|
|6||Transparent bottle to bring drinking water|
|7||50 ml Hand sanitizer bottle|
Items you should NOT bring
Essentially anything that is not listed above, you should not bring. However, to be specific, NTA has provided a list of absolutely banned items. It is as follows.
- Any stationery item like textual materials( printed or written)., bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, Pen scale, wring pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log table electronic pen/scanner, Docu Pen, slide rules, etc
- Communication device such as mobile phone, earphones, microphone, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, blue tooth devices, pager, health band or any other electronic gadget or device.
- Other items like wallet, goggles, handbags, belt, cap.
- Any watch/wristwatch, bracelet, camera etc
- Ornaments or metallic item
- Food items opened or packed.
- Any other items which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like microchip, camera, blue tooth devices etc.
Important Instructions on IIFT 2021 Admit Card
It is important to take note of the guidelines pertaining to the admit card of IIFT MBA IB entrance exam 2021-22 They are as follows.
- You should fill and take the undertaking with IIFT admit card.
- You should appear in the exam at your own cost, with the admit card for IIFT entrance exam.
- Issuance of hall tickets is provisional. Therefore your candidature can be cancelled even after you get an admit card.
- There is no scope of changing the exam center, once you get the admit card.
- The only way of getting the admit card is to download it from the official website. You will not get it by post, fax, or any other means.
- There will also not be any provision of getting a duplicate admit card at the exam center.
- Reach the exam center on time, so as to undergo registration, frisking, and other formalities.
- Show the admit card on demand at any time.
- Do not manipulate, morph, or fabricate IIFT admit cards.
- At the exam center, the barcode on the admit card will be read.
- After the exam, you have to submit the admit card and rough sheets in the drop box.
Non-Issuance of IIFT Admit Card
In rare circumstances, the admit card of IIFT 2021 entrance exam is not issued. This happens when the application form was found to be incomplete. Or it could happen if the form had indistinct, or doubtful photographs, or if form was unsigned. If a candidate does not fulfill eligibility conditions, then also admit card is not issued.
Download IIFT Admit Card 2021 from CSC
CSC means Common Services Centre. In India, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, has set up 1.5 lakh CSC under the Digital India initiative. These CSC have trained personnel who can help candidates download their IIFT admit card. These CSC are extremely helpful for those candidates who do not have internet access, or computer and printer, or are technologically challenged.
A small cost of the service will be taken for the help. The charges for IIFT 2021 admit card download at CSC is Rs 10 + GST.
Check the nearest CSC to you at csc.gov.in.
C-20, 1A/8, Sector 62, IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309
Help Desk will be open from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Frequently asked questions on IIFT 2021 Admit Card
Ans. In order to download the IIFT admit card 2021, you need to visit iift.nta.nic.in. Then click the admit card download link. Then login with application number and Date of Birth to download the hall ticket.
Ans. The admit card for IIFT MBA IB entrance exam 2021-22 contains your roll number, exam center address, and examination timings, guidelines. You should check all of them carefully.
Ans. If you are unable to download your admit card, then do not panic. Please contact NTA IIFT helpline from 10 am to 5 pm .
Ans. You should take printout of admit card with undertaking, photograph, ID, water bottle, hand sanitizer, mask. Also, if name change document is required, then take it. Also if PWD, you need certificate for it.
NTA is conducting IIFT 2021 entrance exam as the national level MBA entrance exam. This exam is for admission to Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). Admission is offered to MBA (International Business) in IIFT Kolkata, Delhi, Kakinada, on the basis of this exam. If you have any queries on IIFT 2021 admit card, then please feel free to ask in comments below.