IIFT 2022 Application Form Correction – National Testing Agency (NTA) closed the IIFT application form 2022 correction window on 31 Oct 2021. Candidates can perform the corrections on the official website iift.nta.nic.in. After it, the candidates can edit the details once it starts. IIFT application form correction is offered only to the registered candidates, it is a one-time facility so candidates should make most of it. Candidates need to enter the application number and the password created during the registration process of IIFT 2022 to log in to the portal to access the application form correction. In this article, you will find the application form correction release dates, details that can be edited, etc.
IIFT 2022 Application Form Correction
Latest – The application form correction window for IIFT 2022 is closed now. Read official notice for correction here.
The facility will be open for a limited period of time. The dates for the application form correction facility are as follows-
|Correction window opens||27 October 2021|
|Correction window closes||31 October 2021|
|Exam Date||5 December 2021|
How to Access IIFT 2022 Application Form Correction Window?
The Candidates can edit the details by the following steps-
- STEP 1: Visit the official website of IIFT i.e. iift.nta.nic.in.
- STEP 2: Login with the credentials i.e, with the help of Application Number and the Password.
- STEP 3: You will see a tab named “Correction in Application Form”.
- STEP 4: Read all the instructions written there and Click on the “I agree” button.
- STEP 5: Then, Click on “Proceed for correction” button.
- STEP 6: Before submitting the application form check all the details once more and then click on the “Submit” button.
Details which can be Edited in IIFT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The candidates will be able to edit the following details in the IIFT 2022 application form window.
- Personal details of the Candidate like
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Location details like-
- Pin code
- Academic Qualifications like-
- Name of the school
- Name of the Institution/College
- Passing year
Details which cannot be Edited in IIFT 2022 Application Form Correction-
Candidates cannot edit the examination center of IIFT 2022 in the application form correction.
Correct Image Specification of IIFT 2022 Application Form
Candidates who want to edit their photograph in IIFT 2022 application form should refer to the following information for correct specifications.
|Photograph||JPEG / JPG||10 kb – 200 kb|
|Signature||JPEG / JPG||4kb – 30kb|
|Other Certificates||JPEG / JPG||50kb -300kb|
- The Photograph must be taken on 1st of August or after that with the name and date on it.
- Photographs must have a white background.
- All the images should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- The signature should be signed on white paper with black ink pen.
- The face of the candidate should be clear and perfectly visible in the photograph.
Common Mistakes to Look for While Doing IIFT 2022 Application Form Correction
Some of the common mistakes made by the candidates are-
- Since this is a one time facility, candidates should fill all the details very carefully.
- The photographs must be scanned and should be in the proper format and size keeping in mind all the important points.
- Pay utmost attention while chosing city centre as you can’t change it afterwards.
IIFT 2022 Application Form Correction Important Points
- Keep in mind of the proper format, size and the important details while uploading the photograph, signature or any certificate.
- The correction window will be available for few days only so make sure to make the correction as soon as it opens.
- Candidates can only edit information like personal information, educational qualification and location details.
FAQs about the Application form of IIFT 2022
Yes, it can be changed once the correction window opens on the official Website.
The Mode of Correction is Online.
The details which can be edited are personal details like name, date of birth, educational details, and the communication details like city, state, etc.
It will be released on 27th October 2021.
It is a one-time facility that is offered by the National Test Agency(NTA) for correcting the mistakes made in filing the Application Form.