IICD Application Form 2022 – IICD has extended the last date to apply for IICD entrance exam 2022. The candidates can now apply till April 21, 2022. A direct link to fill the application form is given below. To submit the application form, first, candidates need to register themselves with their name, valid email id and password. Then they have to log into the candidate portal and fill the application form. With the application form, candidates also have to upload certain documents. The last step is to pay the fee for application. Once the application form is submitted the candidate will be able to take the test. The question paper for IICD 2022 entrance test will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id. Scroll down to know more about IICD application form 2022.
IICD Application Form 2022
Apply Here – Click here to fill IICD entrance exam 2022 application form.
IICD Application Form 2022 Dates
The following is the tentative schedule for the release of IICD 2022 application form.
|Release of application form||21 Dec 2022|
|Last date to Submit the application form|
IICD Application Form 2022 Fee
The given table provides information to applicants about the fee required for filling the application form of IICD entrance examination 2022.
|Indian Candidates||Rs 1750/-|
|NRI/ Foreign National Candidates||Rs 3500/-|
Important Documents Required for IICD 2022 Application Form
Here are few documents which might be required for uploading while filling the application form for IICD 2022 Entrance Test. The specifications are also mentioned for the same.
|Name of Document||Format||File Size|
|Candidate’s recent scanned image||JPEG/JPG||100 to 200 KB|
|Scanned image of candidate’s signature||JPEG/JPG||20 to 50 KB|
|Scanned image of class 10th mark sheet and photo identity cum address proof||JPEG/JPG||Less than 4 MB|
- The Photo must be of recent times, it should not be older than 6 months.
- Photo must be clear and your face must be recognizable.
- No group photos are allowed, only you should be there in the photo.
- Head and shoulders must be in the center of the frame and the entire face must be visible with both eyes and hair perfectly aligned to the frame.
- You have to face the camera directly with a neutral expression, eyes must be visible.
- Photo must be clicked in a plane background.
- The quality of the photo must be good, the pixels should not be visible
For Photo ID and Adhaar Card ID
- The Adhaar photo ID should be scanned an in focus.
- Dark spots and shadows should not be there on the document.
- Skewed images are allowed, they should be straight.
- The ink color should be in blue / black.
- The signature should be visible and recognizable.
- The dark spots and shadows should not be there on the document.
How to Fill IICD 2022 Application Form?
Below steps will provide the complete information to candidates required while filling the application form, so you are requested to go through each step carefully:
1st step: To register, First of all,, enter your basic details there like your first name, middle name, last name, email, password, enter the code and then click on the submit button to proceed for the further steps.
2nd step: After completing the last step, a OTP will be sent on the email provided in the previous window, enter the OTP carefully and click on the confirm button.
3rd step: From the drop down menu, select the programme for which you are going to appear the entrance examination.
4th step: Now, fill in the personal details, address details, qualification details, etc and then upload the documents in scanned format.
5th step: Now, the application form fee and take a print out of the filled IICD 2022 application form.
Details to be filled in IICD 2022 Application Form
The following details have to be added in the IICD 2022 application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marital status
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Family income
- Pin number
- Preference for test center
- Educational details
- Languages known
- Preference for specialization
IICD 2022 Test Centers
Candidates need to choose their nearest exam center so that they might not face issues regarding the location. Below given are the names of the exam centers available for appearing the entrance exam :
IICD Entrance Exams Admit Card 2022
After the successful registration of entrance exam, IICD Entrance Test 2022 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body. The exam conducting authorities will send the admit card to the registered email IDs. Candidate should take the print out of the admit card. The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam time, and date etc. It is advised to take Identification proof to the examination hall.
Steps for downloading IICD Entrance Exam 2022 admit card:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on ‘Admissions’. A new page will open.
- Click on the ‘Log In’ link.
- Enter your ID and Password.
- Your Admit card will be produced and displayed on your computer screen.
- Save it on your system.
- Take its print out on an A4 size sheet. Several copies can be saved for future reference.
IICD Application Form 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are interested to appear for the examination must go through the eligibility criteria, once before applying for the application form of the entrance examination
For 4 Years Bachelor Programme ( B.Des.) –
- Candidates must have done their 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- Students appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply
For 2 Years Master Programme (M.Des.) –
- Students who have completed Graduation from Design and Architecture background ( B.Des. & B. Arch. ), can apply.
About Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD)
Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD Jaipur) is an academic institution located in Jaipur, India offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of Craft Design. IICD was first registered as Institute of Crafts, Jaipur on 20th April 1995 by the Registrar of Societies, Rajasthan, Jaipur under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act 1958. On 20 July, 2021, IICD was successfully approved and added to All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) portal of Ministry of Education. The AISHE code is C-64915.
FAQ’S Related to IICD 2022 Application
Ans. NRIs and foreigners have to pay Rs.3000 as an application fee for IICD 2022.
Ans. Students should have passed class 12 from a recognized board. Those who are appearing in the exam can also appear for the exam
Ans – Students can fill the IICD application form till 21st March 2022.