IICD Admit Card 2022 – Indian Institute of Craft and Design releases the IICD 2022 admit card for download atleast 10-15 days before the exam date. It is issued for registered candidates only online at iics.ac.in. To download it, candidates will require Login ID and Password or they shall also get an email by the University for the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry IICD hall ticket on the day of the entrance exam. IICD 2022 is a University level selection test led by the Indian Institute of Craft and Design (IICD ET), Jaipur. This test is coordinated every year to offer admission to different incorporated undergrad and postgraduate projects in Craft and Design. Know more details on IICD admit card 2022
IICD Admit Card 2022
Download Admit Card Here: A direct link for downloading IICD Hall Ticket 2022 will be provided here.
The Admit Card is quite possibly the main record for the IICD ET 2022. It is obligatory for the understudies to convey a printed copy of the admit card upon the arrival of the test. Aspirants who report at the test community without the printed duplicate of the admit card will not be permitted to sit for the tests.
Overview of IICD Entrance Exam 2022
|Examination Full-Form||Indian Institute of Crafts & Design|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Crafts & Design Courses|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Crafts & Design|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Examination Mode||Offline Mode|
|Examination Duration||2 Hours|
|Helpline||91-141-2701203, 2701504, 2700156|
IICD 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
Aspirants can check the complete schedule for issuance of IICD admit card 2022 from the table below.
|Last Date to Submit the Application form||April 2022|
|Allotment of admit card||April 2022|
|Date of entrance exam (Part A)||April 2022|
How to Download IICD 2022 Admit Card?
After the perfect registration of the selection test, IICD Entrance Test 2022 admit card is delivered by the test directing body. IICD makes it really easy for students to download the Admit card.
Step 1: IICD will directly mail the IICD 2022 Admit card to all the student’s registered email addresses.
Step 2: Candidates can simply download it from there and take 2-3 copies for future purposes.
Step 3: The admit card contains all the essential data, for example, applicant roll no, class, gender, photo, test time, date and so forth and should be preserved till the process gets completed.
Details Given in IICD 2022 Admit Card
IICD 2022 Admit Card serves as an identity for a candidate during the examination hence contains various important information which are as follows,
- Student’s Name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the Examination
- Name & Address of Examination Centre
- Examination Centre Code
- Centre number
- Student’s photo
- Admit Card ID
- Identification of the Student
- Examination Center Name
- Code for the Examination Hall
- Address of the Examination Center
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Time Limit for Examination.
What to do in case of an error in the IICD 2022 Admit card?
Candidates should check the detail referenced in the corridor ticket cautiously prior to downloading it. In the event that up-and-comers discover any inconsistencies in admit cards like a spelling botch or on the other hand if any detail is missing and so on candidates should contact the worrying directing authority right away.
Things to Carry to the IICD 2022 Test Center
Below mentioned is a list of things to be carried to the examination centre.
- Students should carry their IICD 2022 Admit card (At least 2-3 copies).
- Along with an Admit card, they should also carry an identification document. List of important identification documents are mentioned below.
- Students must carry all the essential stationary required for examination but should be carried in a transparent pouch.
- In this Pandemic era, make sure to carry a good quality mask and a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Always wear an analog watch to keep a track of time.
Documents needed for Candidate’s Id Verification:
(any one of them)
- Aadhaar ID
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Voter Id card
- Previous School/College ID Card
- Passport, etc.
Things Not to carry to the IICD 2022 Test Center
It is advised to the candidates to not to carry any of the following items as listed below. Aspirants found carry any of the banned item(s) shall not be allowed to sit for the test.
- Students should not carry any reading material (hand written or hardcopy ), small chits of papers, stationary storage containers, Plastic Pouch, Calculator or Log tables.
- Electronic and Cellular Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Smart watches are strictly prohibited.
- Wallets, handbags etc are also not allowed in the examination centre.
Instructions for IICD 2022 Exam Day
Given below are few instructions for the candidates which will come handy to them for appearing for the IICD entrance exam.
- Show up on schedule. Expect to arrive something like 10-15 minutes before the beginning of your test. In case you are late, your work probably won’t be acknowledged. Arriving early will likewise give you some breathing space to unwind before you begin composing your paper.
- Ensure your cell phone isn’t on you. Telephones and other comparative compact gadgets are not permitted in the test room. Best exhortation – leave them at home.
- Listen cautiously to the test invigilators’ and educators’ guidelines previously, during and after the test. Adhere to guidelines pretty much all unapproved materials and hardware, including telephones.
- Hush up once the test begins. Conversing with, or upsetting, different understudies might be viewed as an offense and lead to a punishment.
- On the off chance that you have an inquiry, feel wiped out or need to leave the room, lift your hand and trust that an invigilator will come to you.
IICD 2022 Examination Pattern
IICD 2022 examination will consist of 3 grading sections which are, General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test, Material, Color & Conceptual Test, and Personal Interview. These 3 sections will have different weightage.
|General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test||35%|
|b. Material, Color & Conceptual Test||45%|
|c. Personal Interview||20%|
Stage 1: General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test
- Number of questions asked: 40
- Total marks: 100
- Time allotted: 2 hours
- Weightage: 35% of the total weightage
- Test is intended to pass judgment on the capacities like assessment of sizes and extent, perception, amalgamation and visual translation and general mindfulness.
- Slot: 9:30 AM-11:30 AM
Stage 2: Material, Color & Conceptual Test
- Number of questions asked: 30
- Total marks: 100
- Time allotted: 2hrs
- Weightage: 45% of the total weightage
- It will test insightful utilization of materials, conceptualization and acknowledgment of a 3 dimensional form ability of taking care of materials and to notice, think and grow thoughts, make arrangements dependent on an arrangement and procedure.
Stage 3: Personal interview
This is the last round which basically tests the candidate’s overall knowledge of the subject and interpersonal skills
About IICD 2022
The Indian Institute of Crafts & Design, Jaipur was set up as an independent institute by the Government of Rajasthan in the time 1995 to act as a catalyst of change in the craft sector. Since October 2007, the Institute has been funded and managed by Ambuja Educational Institute (AEI) under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model.
The Vision of IICD is to continue to amp the craft sector and to come to the Centre of Excellence in Crafts & Design, encouraging exploration and bringing new life to the sagging crafts of India.
FAQs on IICD Admit Card 2022
Ans. Entrance test will correspond to 3 sections: General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test, Material, Color & Abstract Test and Particular Interview.
Ans. Indeed, IICD’s UG Degree Program (4years) and PG Degree program (2years) degree programs are perceived. The degrees are granted by Rajasthan ILD Skills University (RiSU).
Ans. There are no grants. The establishment offers monetary guidance to a predetermined number of understudies supported by Ambuja Educational Institute’s strategy standards. The monetary guide depends on Merit cum Means. Notwithstanding, understudies can get grants from any external source and IICD will give official letters to work with such sort of drives.
Ans. No, It isn’t necessary to send the printout copy by post to the Institute.