IIAD 2022 Exam Pattern – To pass the IIAD 2022 examination, candidates must understand the IIAD exam pattern 2022 thoroughly. Indian Institute of Art and Design releases IIAD Aptitude Test 2022 exam pattern on the official website i.e. iiad.edu.in. The IIAD 2022 examination is held both in offline mode at the IIAD Campus and in online mode at different exam centers, as per last year. IIAD Entrance Exam 2022 is conducted every year for those who are seeking admission to various UG designing courses. Scroll below to check out the sections comprising Objective type and Logical type questions and much more.
IIAD Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can have a look at the overview of the IIAD 2022 examination pattern below.
|Types Of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
Objective type questions
Drawing Skill Test
Designing Descriptive questions
|Number of Sections||Section-A & Section-B|
|Mode Of Test||Computer Based Test(CBT)|
|Mode of Examination||Both in online and offline mode|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Medium of Language||English Language|
|Institute conducting IIAD 2022||Indian Institute of Art and Design|
|Marks for Correct Answer||01 Mark|
|Negative Marking for Wrong Answer||00 Mark|
|Questions Not Answered||00 Mark|
Subject Wise Marks Distribution Table for IIAD Exam 2022
IIAD Exam 2022 comprising of two sections, marks to be given, and their weightage are mentioned below:
|Sections||Content||Marks per Section||Weightage|
|Section A||Logical Reasoning||100||50%|
|Section B||Creative Thinking & Problem Solving||100||50%|
IIAD Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus
IIAD Entrance Exam 2022 exam syllabus is completely based on the general topics of Logical Reasoning, Creative Thinking, and Problem Solving sections.
The candidates can check the complete syllabus for IIAD 2022 Exam here.
Important Topics for IIAD Entrance Exam 2022
However, a specified syllabus is not released by the IIAD Department. Refer to these important topics which may help you to get the idea of which types of questions may appear in the exam.
Section A– Logical Reasoning
- Logical sequences of numbers, shapes, figures, and letters
- Sequence completing tasks
- Find the odd one out
- Blood relation test
- Inter-object relation test
- Identifying geometrical shapes and cubes with their patterns
Section B- Creative Thinking (Part-1)
- Story creation from your imagination
- Creative designing
- Essay writing
- Description of a sudden scene
- Drawing based on your memory
Section B- Problem Solving (Part-2)
- Incomplete figure tasks
- Story Narration on a given picture
- General Awareness
Important Books for IIAD Exam 2022
The candidates are notified to go through these books to qualify the cutoff criteria for IIAD Exam 2022.
|Name of the Books||Author/ Publication||Links to Buy|
|A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning||Dr. R. S. Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|How to Crack Test of Reasoning||Arihant Publications||Buy Here|
|Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Dr. R. S. Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Creative Confidence- Unleashing the Creative Potential||Tom Kelly||Buy Here|
|Abstract Reasoning Tests||Richard McMunn||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Dr. R. S. Aggarwal||Buy Here|
How to Prepare for IIAD Entrance Exam 2022?
The preparation method should be a top-notch step before appearing in the IIAD 2022 exam. You should be well-prepared for the exam in early hand not at the last minute of the exam.
Here are some of the tips and tricks, which can be followed during your preparation for the IIAD 2022 Exam.
- Solve the questions marked important in the study material that may probably appear in the exam.
- Watch YouTube videos and attend free online classes to build main concepts.
- Try to clear your doubts regularly and develop interest according to your time management.
- Practice an adequate number of mock tests and previous year question papers to understand the exam pattern properly.
- Make the Venn diagrams, charts, and tables of the vast topics to memorize them in lesser time.
- Try to be pro in drawing, coloring, and sketching.
- Practice essay writing and story narration to improve your skill.
- Think of new ways of drawing, designing, presenting, and improving your creativity level.
- Explore different mediums, types, and styles besides your taste.
FAQs for IIAD Exam Pattern 2022
A. The mode of the exam is both offline and online modes.
A: The marks are distributed equally in both sections. So don’t try to ignore any section.
A: No marks are deducted for any wrong attempt of answers.
A: The maximum time duration is 2 hours (120 minutes) for IIAD Exam 2022.
A: Both Section A and Section B consist of 100 marks each having the same weightage of 50%.