IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 – Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), conducts the IHM Aurangabad Entrance Entrance Exam 2022, for admissions into 6 months WFH e-certificate courses in Contemporary Entrepreneurship Ventures, Cuisine Operations and Hospitality Operations. This hotel management entrance exam comprises a profiling test which is followed by GD and PI. The profiling test is held in online mode and is provided just after the registration payment of Rs. 1500/- has been made. Interested applicants can submit their IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 application forms online only, on the official website i.e., ihmaurangabad.ac.in. Scroll down to learn more about IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam including eligibility criteria, the application process, fee structure and more.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022
Candidates who pass the Online Profiling Test, are then called for group discussion and personal interview.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 Dates
Check out the Important dates of the IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam from the table given below.
|Application form submission start date||released|
|Last date to submit Application Form||to be notified|
|IHM Aurangabad Online Profiling Test||Subsequent to registration|
|Group Discussion||to be notified|
|Personal Interview||to be notified|
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 Overview
Following is a brief overview of the IHM Aurangabad 2022 entrance examination.
|Name of the Exam||IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Hotel Management|
|Recurrence||Once a year|
|Courses||WFH e-certificate courses in Contemporary Entrepreneurship Ventures, Cuisine Operations and Hospitality Operations|
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the following condition to fill the IHM 2022 application form. The eligibility criteria i as follows.
- To participate in this admission procedure, you must have finished Class XII (10+2) or an equivalent examination in any stream with English as the language of instruction.
- You can still apply if you took the board examinations this year and are waiting for your results. Only if you pass the Board Examination will you be admitted to IHM-A.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The interested students can fill IHM Aurangabad application form 2022 by visiting the official website, ihmaurangabad.ac.in
- Remember to create a unique id for yourself after logging in and finish the procedure – comprehensive registration, online payment, and completion of the profiling test.
- By clicking the register button, you confirm that you have completed the comprehensive registration form.
- To access the profiling exam, you must make a non-refundable online payment of Rs. 1,500/-
- Your electronic profile exam will be emailed to your registered email address; simply click the test link, take the test, and view your assessment result.
How to appear for IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022
To access the profiling exam, you must make a non-refundable online payment of Rs. 1,500/-
Your electronic profile test will be delivered to your registered email address; simply click the test link, take the test, and you will be able to see your results in the form of an assessment report almost immediately.
Before proceeding with the Group Discussion, you will be required to carry a hardcopy of this assessment report for verification.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
The selection process comprises your Profiling, Statement of Purpose, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Check IHM Aurangabad exam pattern 2022 from below.
- Mode of Profiling Test – The profiling test will be conducted online.
- Mode for GD and Personal Interview – The group discussion and personal interview will be conducted Offline.
- Statement of Purpose – You will be required to write a 1500 word SOP (Statement of Purpose).
|Online Profiling Test||20%|
|Statement of Purpose||10%|
IHM Aurangabad Selection Process
- After completing the registration process and fee payment your electronic profiling assessment will be sent to your registered email address, you need to click the test link, complete the test and then read through your assessment report.
- Before proceeding to the following phases of a group discussion, drafting a statement of purpose, and eventually engaging in a personal interview, candidates will be asked to bring a physical copy of the assessment report for verification.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on a collective assessment of their profiling, statement of purpose, GD and personal interview.
- In the coming months, the IHM-A Admissions Team will conduct the group discussion and personal interview.
IHM Aurangabad Personal Interview
The test will be followed by a personal interview. The panel evaluates a candidate on the basis of the following five categories during the personal interview:
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- General Awareness
- Service Orientation
- Personality Factors
Ladies– Formal clothing, such as saris or business suits, formal outfits or a full-sleeved shirt, scarves, and formal shoes.
Gentlemen- Formal wear is preferred, including a suit, jacket, or blazer, formal pants, a full-sleeved shirt, a necktie, and formal shoes.
Courses Offered by IHM Aurangabad
IHM Aurangabad offers the following work from home e-certificate courses:
|Contemporary Entrepreneurship Ventures||6 Months|
|Contemporary Cuisine Operations||6 Months|
|Contemporary Hospitality Operations||6 Months|
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 Fee Structure
The IHM Aurangabad fee structure is as follows:
|Fee Type||Fees per semester|
|Enrolment Fee||Rs. 2750/-|
|AICTE Approved Tuition Fees||Rs. 1,47,000/-|
|Accommodation Charges||Rs. 1,00,000/- (4th Semester- Rs. 20,000)|
|Meal Plan Charges||Rs. 1,00,000/- (4th Semester- Rs. 20,000)|
|Student Facilities||Rs. 1,00,000/- (4th Semester- Rs. 20,000)|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 4,50,000/- (4th Semester- Rs. 2,10,000)|
|University Fees||Rs. 60,000/-|
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam Scholarships
After earning 240 credits in year 2, students can transfer to the University of Huddersfield for their final year. This scholarship is awarded solely on the basis of academic achievement and is determined by the University of Huddersfield using legitimate criteria.
IHM Aurangabad Placement
Students get on-the-job training (OJT) in the adjacent hotel, which exposes them to the reality of operations. After Year 1, structured timetables in Accommodation, Front Office, Food & Beverage, and Food Production Operations are developed. Along with functional insights, this hands-on learning improves their performance. No detail is overlooked, from engineering to security and materials management to sales and marketing.
- Taj (IHCL)
- Miam Patisserie
About IHM Aurangabad
Dr Rafiq Zakaria, an internationally known scholar, founded the institute alongside the Maulana Azad Educational Trust and the Taj Group, which has over a century of hotelier expertise.
It is India’s first accredited international degree programme that involves partnerships with foreign universities. Pioneers in hospitality and culinary education, with a 5-star hotel on the premises.
The education powerhouse of IHM-A is a group of devoted faculty members. Committed to aligning our aim of providing high-quality education with their extensive experience.
FAQs About IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam
Ans. First, fill out the application form, then give the Online Profiling Test, write an SOP and then finally appear for the GD and interview round.
Ans. After earning 240 credits in year 2, students can transfer to the University of Huddersfield for their final year.
Ans. All Admissions correspondence will be delivered to your registered email address exclusively.
Ans. The registration fee is Rs. 1500/-