IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 – IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi) is inviting applications from all Indian national candidates for appearing in IGRUA 2021 entrance exam. It is the national level exam for admissions in CPL (Commercial Pilot License) course and B.Sc (Aviation) course offered by the Academy. Candidates must have passed the 10+2 course with Mathematics, Physics and English to appear in this exam. Also, candidates should be above 17 years of age. The admission process into these courses comprises online written test, viva interview and pilot ability test. The written test will be organized in online mode. Candidates can fill the IGRUA 2021 application form by 17 July (for offline fee remittance) or 21 July (for online fee remittance). Get here complete details about IGRUA 2021 entrance exam including the eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, important dates and more.
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021
Latest – IGRUA 2021 online application form has been released. Apply at igrua.gov.in.
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 – Highlights
|IGRUA 2021 Overview||Specifications|
|Name of the Exam||IGRUA 2021 Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Authority||IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi)|
|Level of Exam||National-Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Fee||12000/- Rs. (No fee for SC/ST)|
|Offered Programmes||CPL (Commercial Pilot License) – 2 Years|
B.Sc (Aviation) – 3 Years
|Selection Method||Stage-1 – Online Written Test|
Stage-2 – Viva Interview
Stage-3 – Pilot Aptitude Test
|Exam Mode||Online Written Test in CBT Mode|
|Exam Syllabus||General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Eligibility||10+2 with Physics, Mathematics & English|
|Qualifying Marks||50% aggregate in Maths & Physics + 50% in English (45% for SC/ST)|
|Age Limit||Minimum 17 years|
|Total Programme Seats||120 Seats|
|Address||Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran AkademiFursatganj Airfield,Amethi (U.P.) – PIN 229302|
|Contact Number||+91 (11) 24615370, 24655796|
|Mail ID||[email protected]|
IGRUA 2021 Exam Dates
The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi has announced the entire schedule for IGRUA entrance exam 2021. Check here the important dates of the IGRUA 2021 entrance exam from the table given below:
|Online Application Form Release||12 Apr 2021|
|Last date for online filling of Application (for fee payment by bank challan)||17 Jul 2021|
|Last date for online filling of Application (for fee payment by online mode)||21 Jul 2021|
|Download of Admit Cards start from||09 Aug 2021|
|Online Written Test||21 Aug 2021|
|Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/ SMS for Successful candidates in Written||08 Sep 2021|
|Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test starts from||05 Oct 2021|
|Final Result on Website/ Emails/ SMS on or after||02 Nov 2021|
|Last Date for payment of Commitment Money||13 Dec 2021|
|Date of Joining First Batch||12 Jan 2022|
IGRUA 2021 Application Form
The IGRUA 2021 application form has been released.
- Candidates can fill the application form by starting the registration process on the official website of IGRUA at igrua.gov.in.
- The candidates should register themselves by providing the Applicant Full Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email ID & Mobile No. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive their “User ID” and “Password” on their registered email ID. Then candidates should click on “Login for Registered User” and access the login by using their “User ID” and “Password”.
- Then fill in the IGRUA 2021 application form by providing the personal details, educational qualification details, upload the documents and fee payment.
- Candidates should confirm their application status by re-login again after 72 hours of making payment of the application fee.
Candidates can pay the application fee either any of the two modes as an online payment (using the debit card or credit card or net banking) or offline payment mode (through the bank challan deposited at any branch of SBI bank after the submission of the application form.
The application fee are as follows:
|For General/OBC/EwS||For SC/ST|
Who Can Apply for IGRUA EE 2021?
The eligibility for this entrance test is given below:
- Minimum educational qualification: Class 12th.
- Subject and marks requirements:
- General Candidates must have passed English with a minimum of 50% marks at 10+2 or equivalent.
- SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates (in Non-Creamy Layer) must have passed English with a minimum of 45% marks at 10+2 or equivalent.
- General Candidates must have passed Maths & Physics with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent.
- SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates (in Non-Creamy Layer) must have passed Maths & Physics with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent.
- Age Limit: All Candidates must be 17 years & above age at the time of joining.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus and Pattern
The IGRUA 2021 entrance exam syllabus, as well as pattern are given below:
- Exam Date: The exam will be organized on 21 August 2021.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized in online mode.
- Test Pattern: All eligible candidates have to undergo an online written test, viva interview and pilot aptitude test.
- Types of Questions: Online written test will comprise the MCQ type questions.
- Level of Exam: Questions will be asked from the 10+2 level.
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking.
- Syllabus: The IGRUA syllabus will comprise General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs.
Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
How To Prepare for IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021
To support the preparation for IGRUA 2021 entrance exam, one should follow the given tips:
- Firstly, candidates should understand the exam pattern and syllabus for the IGRUA examination.
- The syllabus will comprise the MCQs from Mathematics, Physics, English, Current Affairs and Reasoning.
- The IGRUA exam pattern consists of 10+2 standard questions in Physics and Mathematics subjects. So, the candidates should prepare these subjects according to their 10+2 syllabus.
- There will be a separate section in the English language. Candidates should keep practice more on grammer and vocabulary.
- The current affairs will be asked in the examination. Candidates should stick with the current politics, finance issues, sports and inventions along with the national and international events and issues.
- Also, reasoning is an important chapter in the IGRUA examination. Candidates can get the online materials on reasoning and have a focused practice on that.
- Besides all these, the AVIATOR CLOUD is an on-line tutorial for the IGRUA examination which offers a specific online tutorial course specially designed for the IGRUA entrance exam. Candidates can consider that for the preparation.
IGRUA 2021 Admit Card
IGRUA 2021 admit card will be released on or after 9 August 2021.
- The admit card will be available to download and print at the official website (at igrua.gov.in).
- No hardcopy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates either by mail/SMS or contact address by post.
- The admit card will be considered as a valid identity for the online written test, viva interview and pilot aptitude test. Candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safe till they join the college.
- The admit card will contain the entrance exam centre name and address, candidates name and other personal details, date and time of the examination.
The list of exam centres is given below:
IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 Result
- After the written test, a list of shortlisted candidates will be revealed on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to check their IGRUA 2021 written test result by accessing the result releasing window by using the user ID and password.
- On 8 September, further schedules for viva interview and pilot aptitude test will also be released on the same website. The viva and pilot aptitude test will start on 5 October 2021.
- Candidates will get their schedule on their mail ID and SMS. However, candidates can get the same by the official site also.
- The candidates who will appear in all formats of the selection process will be provided with the IGRUA 2021 result (final) on 2 November 2021 through the same channels.
- The final result will contain the scores obtained by the candidates in an online written test, interview and pilot aptitude test.
IGRUA 2021 Admission Process
The candidates will have to qualify all steps as written test, interview and aptitude test. The selection will be done based on the score obtained in the written test.
There are 120 seats in the CPL course. The 48 seats are reserved for the general category, 18 seats for SC, 10 seats for ST, 32 seats for OBC and 12 seats are reserved for the EWS categories.
Selected candidates will have to produce a medical certificate including other required documents.
Candidates will have to secure the seat on a first come first serve basis by 13 December 2021 with all required documents in original and payment of commitment money of Rs 3 Lac and Course Fee of Rs 45 Lac (in four instalments in one year).
Following documents should be produced at the time of the interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS Candidates issued within the last year.
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to the Creamy layer.
- A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under the EWS category.
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
What is IGRUA 2021 Entrance Exam?
IGRUA 2021 entrance is a national level exam. It is conducted by the IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi), Amethi.
Aspiring candidates can get admission in the 2-year duration’s CPL course for the issue of CPL with Multi-engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-engine Aircraft. Also, candidates can opt for B.Sc in Aviation degree (3-year) being conducted simultaneously with the CPL course.
About IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi)
IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi) is an autonomous government institution functioning under the Ministry of Aviation, Government of India.
The IGRUA owes the status of IIT/IIM in the field of aviation training. It was established by the former Prime Minister of India, Late. Rajeev Gandhi in Amethi district of Uttar Pradesh.
The institution is imparting education in various fields of the aviation sector including the CPL (Commercial Pilot License) programme and B.Sc in Aviation course.
Courses Offered by IGRUA
The IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 is conducted for the following courses:
- Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) coupled with Instrument and Multi-Engine Endorsement – 2 Year Programme
- Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) coupled with Instrument and Multi-Engine Endorsement along with an option for BSc (Aviation) degree – 3 Year Programme
Frequently Asked Questions on IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021
A- IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi) is an autonomous institute under the ministry of aviation.
Ans. IGRUA 2021 entrance is a national level exam. It is conducted by the IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi), Amethi. Aspiring candidates can get admission in the 2-year duration’s CPL course for the issue of CPL with Multi-engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-engine Aircraft. Also, candidates can opt for B.Sc in Aviation degree (3-year) being conducted simultaneously with the CPL course.
Ans. A CPL (Commercial Pilot License) and B.Sc (Aviation) degree is served by the institution based on the IGRUA entrance exam.
Ans. The application fee is Rs 12000/- (SC/ST candidates are exempted from the application fee).
Ans. The complete course fee is Rs 45 Lakh.
Ans. Selection will be offered by three stages as an online written test, interview and pilot aptitude test.
Ans. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi conducts the IGRUA 2021 exam.
Official website – igrua.gov.in.